I got the flu!

Old December 31st 03, 12:54 PM
Coccinella

Default I got the flu!

Hi everybody,
Today it's the first day I am coherent enough to look at the computer. I got
the flu! I cannot believe it! I spent three days in bed delirious with fever
that even Tylenol couldn't bring below 100. Yuk! On the positive side I
could feel the baby move quite a bit in bed. I think she has already a
talent for dancing (from the kicks it seems more tap dancing rather than
ballet!). She had much more energy than I do.
I am going back to bed now. My energy rush has gone.
Wishing everybody a very Happy New Year.

Love

--
Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

Old December 31st 03, 03:11 PM
Kat

Hope you feel better! Bummer about the flu! At least you had some good
bonding time with the little bit:-)
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04

news

Old December 31st 03, 05:51 PM
Jill

I am so sorry to hear you got the flu! The flu is awful whether you are
pregnant or not, but I know it's that much worse when you are pregnant.
Despite all my vigilance and paranoia, I have caught a cold and that is
miserable enough.

Hope you feel better soon! (BTW, I hadn't felt the flutterings that I think
are the baby recently but since I have been sick I feel them constantly..)

Old January 1st 04, 01:44 PM
Coccinella

Thanks Kat and Happy New Year! My fever has gone completely away and I was
able to wait for the New Year with DH and our fur babies. Our little girl
celebrated with us and (probably because of my celebrating mood) she
celebrated the arrival of 2004 kicking!

Love

--
Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

Old January 1st 04, 01:53 PM
Coccinella

Thanks Jill and Happy New Year!
I am feeling much better today. The fever went away yesterday and today I am
just left with a cold and cough. I was even able to celebrate the arrival of
2004 with DH and our kitties!
I read your post about losing the 6 lb that you had just put on. I am sure
that when your cold goes away you'll be back on track with the weight gain.
I wasn't sure in the beginning if the baby movements were actually baby
movements or my belly acting up! I had a very quiet time around 20-24ww (I
couldn't even feel her moving every day). Now DH can SEE my belly jumping
and he has a ball feeling her kicks! They are very funny for me, too.
I am sure that very soon you'll start to feel your little girl moving around
quite a bit! I also read on my pregnancy journal that when you move around
you are most likely rock her to sleep. It definitely happened to me.
I hope your cold is gone by now and that you are feeling much better.

Love

--
Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!