New PoA director changes hp characters portrait which

Old September 9th 03, 02:16 AM

Default New PoA director changes hp characters portrait which

wrote in message . com...
New PoA director, Alfonso Cuaron, ruins the character portraits for
the all three hp movies, which includes, Harry Poter and his friends,
not to mentions his enemies, by deciding not to have school robes and
changing the hair style, of none other than the malacing slytherin
seeker draco malfoy.

see picture at:

http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/we...?id=POA_photos

let's just hope that the globlet of fire will turn out better because
of the new director who will take over from mr. Alfonso Cauron.

If u have any thoughts, comments or questions post a follow up
message.

I just wanted to add a couple of things to my post. First of all the
movies/books are in what hp would call the 'magical' world. And the
first two movies directed by chris columbus who we would rate as
excellent has used his unlimited imagination to creat the harry potter
movies which to most peoples point of view, their favorite. As it was
in the book it is in the modern time, in the muggle world but in the
magical world it is more, shall we say ancient. I've read, that the
reason behind Mr. Alfonso Cauron's decision to get rid of school robes
is because he wanted the movie to be more what he would call 'casual'
but doesn't he realize that the hp movies/books are not really meant
to be casual? And for the same reason he also decided to make draco
malfoys hair, not sleek but what i would call a more 'shaggy' looking
hair style. So lets ask the draco malfoy/tom felton fans out there,
do we want the old cute magical draco or the new lets say, new, still
a bit cute yet non-magical draco?

as i said feel free to post a follow up message.