any comments

Old July 3rd 03, 12:05 AM
KEITH CRABILL

Default any comments

i just want some input on the situation im in.i havent seen or heard
from my xwife in almosy 3 yrs the same for my boys.and the rest of her
family in almost 4 yrs.and dont look like they r going to make any
contact anytime soon. my ? is when they do try to come around
should i let them see the boys.even though on her family is very hostile
toward me and my x likes to make false comments like i have moved alot
in the past 4 yrs.which is not true i have been in the same place since
all this started.and that her and her family hasnt been able to call me
on the phone which is also a false statement cause i have my number
listed for the reason so she can call me.she has used this b4 and well
lets just say i had my ducks in a roll.and it made her look real
stupid.but should i have some timetable like if u dont try to comtact us
or come by in like the next 2 to 3 yrs its over or how should i handle
this .hope i am making sense.

Old July 3rd 03, 12:26 AM
turtledove

"KEITH CRABILL" wrote in message
[...]

Keith,

I'm beggin you. My eyes can't read what you've written above very well.
Mainly because it looks like one big run on sentence. I have double vision
and the way you've chosen to write just messes with my eyes.

If I read it correctly you are asking should your ex and her family be able
to see your kids. The answer to this is yes. In some way or fashion you
should let your children see their mother and her family.

I know I'm sounding bitchy about the way you've written, but to be honest,
I'm seriously going to have to ignore your posts if it doesn't change.

thanks,

*bri

Old July 3rd 03, 03:35 AM
turtledove

"KEITH CRABILL" wrote in message
i never claim to be a good grammar student

I didn't say anything about your grammar. I simply asked if you could not
write everything as one long run on sentence. It wasn't an insult....it was
a request. Big difference.

If I can't read a post, I can't respond to it. Sorry.

*b

Old July 3rd 03, 03:40 AM
dolores

"turtledove" wrote in message
. com...

"KEITH CRABILL" wrote in message

snip

I have double vision
and the way you've chosen to write just messes with my eyes.

LOL......does this mean ya pay half price fer everything, get double the
amount change you're suppposed to and .....jeez......two electric
bills.........What a pain in the arse!!......

So if another car, excatly the same as yours was parked directly across the
street from yours..........LOLOL.....do you see a road block and just go
back to bed........Ah ****e!!.....which is the warm bed ya just left!?!?!

Dolores

Old July 3rd 03, 03:48 AM
ŠkatŠ

"dolores" wrote in message ...

"turtledove" wrote in message ...

"KEITH CRABILL" wrote in message ...

snip

I have double vision
and the way you've chosen to write just messes with my eyes.

LOL......does this mean ya pay half price fer everything, get double the
amount change you're suppposed to and .....jeez......two electric
bills.........What a pain in the arse!!......

So if another car, excatly the same as yours was parked directly across

the
street from yours..........LOLOL.....do you see a road block and just go
back to bed........Ah ****e!!.....which is the warm bed ya just left!?!?!

Dolores

What?? Probably just me, but that made no sense at all.
It wasn't even close to funny, but, again, it is probably just me.

Old July 3rd 03, 04:09 AM
dolores

"ŠkatŠ" wrote in message

"dolores" wrote in message ...

"turtledove" wrote in message ...

"KEITH CRABILL" wrote in message ...

snip

I have double vision
and the way you've chosen to write just messes with my eyes.

LOL......does this mean ya pay half price fer everything, get double the
amount change you're suppposed to and .....jeez......two electric
bills.........What a pain in the arse!!......

So if another car, excatly the same as yours was parked directly across

the
street from yours..........LOLOL.....do you see a road block and just go
back to bed........Ah ****e!!.....which is the warm bed ya just

left!?!?!

Dolores

What?? Probably just me, but that made no sense at all.
It wasn't even close to funny, but, again, it is probably just me.

LOL....Made peeeerfect sense to me......I thought it was
hilarious......nearly peed me pants and fell of the chair!!....so there!!!..

And by the way.. I dont post here to give grey little people a laugh......I
post so that *I* can have a laugh and brighten up my own little
world......NOT YOURS..........so if you dont like that tough!!.....I dont
give a ****.......Love you too.

Dolores

Old July 3rd 03, 03:26 PM
KEITH CRABILL

that comment about the grammar was a joke lmao

Old July 3rd 03, 05:42 PM
Dennis Here

turtledove wrote in message ...

I know I'm sounding bitchy about the way you've written, but to be honest,
I'm seriously going to have to ignore your posts if it doesn't change.

I already have.
This came up only a few weeks ago with another new poster.

Dennis

Old July 3rd 03, 05:42 PM

In ,
KEITH CRABILL typed:
that comment about the grammar was a joke lmao

I still think you need to try to use capitalization and punctuation a bit
better. There are folks here who have vision problems. If you choose not
to utilize capital letters, be aware that some people will not take the time
to read your posts. That decision also makes you appear uneducated, when
actually you may just be lazy...

Just my opinion
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Old July 3rd 03, 06:43 PM
Tiffany

Dennis Here youreply
wrote in message ...

turtledove wrote in message ...

I know I'm sounding bitchy about the way you've written, but to be

honest,
I'm seriously going to have to ignore your posts if it doesn't change.

I already have.
This came up only a few weeks ago with another new poster.

Dennis

Feels like it was just yesterday to me. lol