wanting to whine here too

Old August 4th 06, 05:01 AM posted to misc.kids
Tori M

Default wanting to whine here too

Bonnie cut her hair again. I am of coarse getting blamed because I must have
handed her the scissors and told her to go wild. I realised they where not
where they belonged when Jeff went down the hall and she had a fit.. her
usualy I did something wrong but I dont want you to know what it was yell..
anyway if you put your hand on the top of your head from your forhead back
along the top she cut all that basicly to a crew cut.. I am seriously
concidering tackling her with the clippers to just even it out.. I am so
tired of her hair being so uneven. It hadnt grown out from the last time
she found a pair of nail scissors in some baby things so she just looks
goofy.

if anyone has a good punishment, disapline for this or for her pooping on
her bedroom floor I am all ears
Tori

(ps no spanks where delivered because the other day I was playing with her
fake spanks she said No mommy Jesus said your suposed to be nice to people..
lol from the mouths of cute kids )
--
Mom To:
Bonnie (03/20/02)

From the end of the earth I will cry unto thee when my heart is overwhelmed:
lead me to the rock that is higher then I. Psalm 61:2

Old August 4th 06, 05:18 AM posted to misc.kids
Knit Chic

"Tori M" wrote in message
.. .
Bonnie cut her hair again. I am of coarse getting blamed because I must
have
handed her the scissors and told her to go wild. I realised they where
not
where they belonged when Jeff went down the hall and she had a fit.. her
usualy I did something wrong but I dont want you to know what it was
yell..
anyway if you put your hand on the top of your head from your forhead back
along the top she cut all that basicly to a crew cut.. I am seriously
concidering tackling her with the clippers to just even it out.. I am so
tired of her hair being so uneven. It hadnt grown out from the last time
she found a pair of nail scissors in some baby things so she just looks
goofy.

I don't think she should be punished at all, after all it's the adults
responsibility to keep scissors and other dangerous objects away from
children. So yes, it pretty much is your fault she cut her hair. Saying
that ... please realize that my daughter also took the scissors to her hair
and did a bang up job on her bangs, she looked awful. I had to take
responsibility for it as *I* am the one that left the scissors out in the
first place. Maybe the natural consequences will help you make sure that
the scissors are put away. I know it did for me. Every time I looked at
her I could see how bad she looked and reminded myself that I am the one to
blame. After that, I made sure they were put away.

if anyone has a good punishment, disapline for this or for her pooping on
her bedroom floor I am all ears
Tori

Do you have her clean up (or help clean up) her own mess? Does she have a
potty chair in her room? That may help. I don't think children should have
a punishment for bathroom issues, but I do think they should learn how their
actions have an effect.

(ps no spanks where delivered because the other day I was playing with her
fake spanks she said No mommy Jesus said your suposed to be nice to
people.. lol from the mouths of cute kids )

ykes, that would freak me out

Old August 4th 06, 05:45 AM posted to misc.kids
Marie

"Tori M" wrote in message
.. .
The scissors where not out.. they where put away.. she got them out of put
away.

Well, by saying you should put them away, it means to put them where they
are *safely* out of reach. Obviously they are not being put in a safe place.
Marie

Old August 4th 06, 05:48 AM posted to misc.kids
Tori M

Sorry this is actualy the first time where something was actualy put where
up til I guess yesterday a good spot for them. They where not left on the
couch they where put on the highest shelf in my living room. I guess I
still have to take the blame even though I did put them away because how
dare I own scissors.. grrrr

Tori
.. .

Old August 4th 06, 06:13 AM posted to misc.kids
toypup

"Tori M" wrote in message
.. .
Sorry this is actualy the first time where something was actualy put where
up til I guess yesterday a good spot for them. They where not left on the
couch they where put on the highest shelf in my living room. I guess I
still have to take the blame even though I did put them away because how
dare I own scissors.. grrrr

No, you must take the blame because you did not put them away where she
could not reach them. You're not a bad parent. It's just that you should
take this as a warning and maybe do something to prevent it in the future,
because an accident with scissors can be serious.

Old August 4th 06, 06:18 AM posted to misc.kids
Tori M

No, you must take the blame because you did not put them away where she
could not reach them. You're not a bad parent. It's just that you should
take this as a warning and maybe do something to prevent it in the future,
because an accident with scissors can be serious.

Well DUH thats why I put them on the top shelf and not say.. the bottom
one... grrrr

Tori

Old August 4th 06, 06:21 AM posted to misc.kids
Tori M

Maybe I am not clear here.. When I was growing up my mom taught me that
whenever I find something dangerous.. A lighter or matches or scissors to
bring them to her right away.. We are going to be homeschooling this year..
preschool.. she needs to know how to use scissors properly with supervission
for that.. but what I want is for her to not climb up on a shelf with the
soul purpose of getting the scissors to cut her hair with.. it was a good
spot up til today.

Tori
.. .

Old August 4th 06, 06:23 AM posted to misc.kids
toypup

"Tori M" wrote in message
.. .

No, you must take the blame because you did not put them away where she
could not reach them. You're not a bad parent. It's just that you
should take this as a warning and maybe do something to prevent it in the
future, because an accident with scissors can be serious.

Well DUH thats why I put them on the top shelf and not say.. the bottom
one... grrrr

But the top shelf is obviously not high enough.

Old August 4th 06, 06:25 AM posted to misc.kids
toypup

"Tori M" wrote in message
Maybe I am not clear here.. When I was growing up my mom taught me that
whenever I find something dangerous.. A lighter or matches or scissors to
bring them to her right away.. We are going to be homeschooling this
year.. preschool.. she needs to know how to use scissors properly with
supervission for that.. but what I want is for her to not climb up on a
shelf with the soul purpose of getting the scissors to cut her hair with..
it was a good spot up til today.

Maybe the lesson should not be about the scissors, though you should make
clear they are off limits (and I know you do). Maybe it should be about not
climbing shelves, period.

I'm tired... whine, whine whine MichaelLikeGod@Heaven Single Parents 0 March 25th 06 12:21 AM
wanting sweet things Linda Pregnancy 0 January 3rd 06 05:00 AM
Israel - Divorce Court tells Journalist to Take Psychiatric Tests For Wanting Equal Access To Children Dusty Child Support 1 October 22nd 05 05:09 PM
Adopting step child david adams Child Support 41 August 12th 05 04:24 AM
Whine, whine whine.... Mark Probert-February 27, 2004 Kids Health 3 February 28th 04 10:04 PM