Asthma

Old April 14th 04, 03:49 PM
Sean & Olivia Moran

Default Asthma

I posted here a couple of day ago
My 9 month old has now been on a nebulizer,I have noticed that he hole
attitude has changed he is not sleeping at all through the day he also is
having these aggression spells were he is grabbing my hair and trying to bit
my nose.I was wondering if this is due to the nebulizer treatments,he has
never been like this before and i'm a little worried for him
Olivia

Old April 15th 04, 04:21 AM
Jeff

"Sean & Olivia Moran" wrote in message
I posted here a couple of day ago
My 9 month old has now been on a nebulizer,I have noticed that he hole
attitude has changed he is not sleeping at all through the day he also is
having these aggression spells were he is grabbing my hair and trying to

bit
my nose.I was wondering if this is due to the nebulizer treatments,he has
never been like this before and i'm a little worried for him

This can be from the nebulizer. Call his doctor. (S)he can make a medication
change to help with these problems.

Jeff

Olivia

Old April 15th 04, 09:58 PM
Brandy Kurtz

"Jeff" wrote in message ...
"Sean & Olivia Moran" wrote in message
I posted here a couple of day ago
My 9 month old has now been on a nebulizer,I have noticed that he hole
attitude has changed he is not sleeping at all through the day he also is
having these aggression spells were he is grabbing my hair and trying to

bit
my nose.I was wondering if this is due to the nebulizer treatments,he has
never been like this before and i'm a little worried for him

This can be from the nebulizer. Call his doctor. (S)he can make a medication
change to help with these problems.

Jeff

Really?? Just seems like normal baby behavior to me! I have never
noticed heightened aggression after nebulizer treatments.

Brandy

Olivia

Old April 16th 04, 04:18 AM
Jeff

"Brandy Kurtz" wrote in message
om...
"Jeff" wrote in message

"Sean & Olivia Moran" wrote in message
I posted here a couple of day ago
My 9 month old has now been on a nebulizer,I have noticed that he hole
attitude has changed he is not sleeping at all through the day he also

is
having these aggression spells were he is grabbing my hair and trying

bit
my nose.I was wondering if this is due to the nebulizer treatments,he

has
never been like this before and i'm a little worried for him

This can be from the nebulizer. Call his doctor. (S)he can make a

medication
change to help with these problems.

Jeff

Really?? Just seems like normal baby behavior to me! I have never
noticed heightened aggression after nebulizer treatments.

Steriods can do this and I think Alberterol can as well. Of course, it could
be that the child is finding it a bit more difficult to breath or is
experiencing other symptoms that is causing this.

Anyway, I don't know what you child is on or the dose and haven't examined
your child. Your doctor did.

So you should contact your doctor and ask her/him.

Jeff
Brandy

Olivia

Asthma Attacks! (and BF+medication questions) Very long Tina General 10 August 17th 06 01:10 AM
ASTHMA dean Kids Health 0 February 17th 04 04:07 AM
Cure Your Asthma in 1 Week 100% GUARANTEED! D. Kipi Kids Health 0 February 15th 04 08:36 PM
Merck gives aspartame (methanol, formaldehyde) to babies in Singulair Rich Murray Kids Health 11 October 31st 03 01:00 AM
Baby study links antibiotics to asthma Ilena Kids Health 1 October 4th 03 12:47 AM