Behavior and attitude of modern teens, particularly girls

Old May 6th 07, 09:59 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,alt.education,k12.chat.teacher
SumBuny

Default Behavior and attitude of modern teens, particularly girls

"Don K" wrote in message
. ..
Actually most states and the federal law require only one party consent
for
recording conversations.

But in this case the stated intent is to record your own teaching methods
not
conversations. Any nearby conversation within audio range that gets
recorded
is just coincidental and unintentional.

Personally I'd rather have hard exculpatory evidence when facing
fabricated charges than worry about technicalities which are arguable.

You could also state this overtly...I actually work in a place that has
cameras in the classroom, blatantly for all to see (they are on the
corners)....

If the recorder is not hidden, but not "in the way" it will eventually be
forgotten...but even if it were not, it could still have the desired
effect--reducing the amount of unwanted vocabulary...

--
Buny
--Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be

Old May 6th 07, 10:03 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,alt.education,k12.chat.teacher
SumBuny

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
HiC wrote:

I do substituting in public schools. I get the impression that teens
seem different today. Besides the whole pants around the ass,
shuffling ghetto attitude, I'm struck by the attitude and comportment
of a large number of teen girls - what nasty, surly, outright
malevolent pieces of work so many of them are. They dress like
hookers, use "mother****er" as casual speech, etc..

I wrote up a couple of the little princesses the other day. One for
repeated language issues, and she not only absolutely denied it - even
after going on a swearing binge when I advised her she was getting a
referral - but I overheard her telling her friends "This is ****in'
bull****, I'm gonna tell them he touched me". I wrote a follow-up
note to the administration advising them of this. Supposedly this
girl's parents are attorneys, she's not some trailer-park kid. Very
disturbing that their minds run in that direction - their first
instinct is to lie and lash out rather than take responsibility for
their behavior.

---------------------
If you write up ANYBODY for THEIR SPEECH, I hope you DIE!!
We need to DESTROY your kind of **** for this to become America again!!
You deserve ANYTHING those girls can do to you.
ANYTHING!
Steve

Interesting...considering that in the student handbook, disrespect to school
personnel is considered an offense in the handbook, and vulgar words are
considered suspendable offenses...students are specifically instructed on
this, and cannot claim ignorance of the fact--they are given warnings, and
then in school suspensions before out of school suspensions...

Old May 6th 07, 10:34 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,alt.education,k12.chat.teacher
nimue

R. Steve Walz wrote:
HiC wrote:

[...]

Really? Well, what would you suggest a teacher do when he hears, say, a boy
calling a girl a dick-sucking little **** in front of the class? Think we
should just let that go?

We need to DESTROY your kind of **** for this to become America
again!!

Tell me, is it all right for girls to falsely accuse a teacher of molesting
them in this dream America of yours? Do you think making up false
accusations is a good way to handle what you see as issues with freedom of
speech?

You deserve ANYTHING those girls can do to you.
ANYTHING!

Oh, well, then I guess you do. So, you think that when the boy is
disciplined for calling the girl a dick-sucking little ****, he should
handle the situation by immediately accusing the teacher of molesting him,
right?

Steve

--
nimue

"Let your freak-flag fly, and if someone doesn't get you, move on."
Drew Barrymore

Old May 6th 07, 11:09 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,alt.education,k12.chat.teacher
Rowley

So.... an adult that doesn't worry about technicalities.... just so long
as he gets what he wants. And we wonder why children display that same
tendency to argue about rules.

Martin

Don K wrote:
Actually most states and the federal law require only one party consent for
recording conversations.

But in this case the stated intent is to record your own teaching methods not
conversations. Any nearby conversation within audio range that gets recorded
is just coincidental and unintentional.

Personally I'd rather have hard exculpatory evidence when facing
fabricated charges than worry about technicalities which are arguable.

Don

"Rowley" wrote in message ...

Keep in mind - that it's against the law in some (most?) states to do audio recording
without the permission / knowledge of all parties.

Martin

Don K wrote:

"HiC" wrote in message
groups.com...

[...]

Another went on a "**** you mutha****in asshole" etc. etc. tirade as
she was leaving the room with a referral.

I suggest you keep a mp3 voice recorder in your shirt pocket running
while you teach your classes, just to help you "optimize" your lesson
presentations. . A side benefit will be that if some unfounded accusations
are made, you will have proof they are bogus and may even be able to seek
damages from the parents.

For instance, you can buy a Sandisk Sansa 1GB mp3 player/recorder/fm radio
for under 50 bucks.
http://base.google.com/base/a/105398...91574347547350

Don

Old May 6th 07, 11:38 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,alt.education
The Ranger

nimue wrote in message
R. Steve Walz wrote:

[snip banal "****ty little whore" Steve-ism]

Oh, well, then I guess you do. So, you think that when
the boy is disciplined for calling the girl a dick-sucking
little ****, he should handle the situation by immediately
accusing the teacher of molesting him, right?

And Mauzus spake thus: \\))))
_) |
Thou shalt not feed the Trolls \_ \
\ \ .-._.-.
Thou shalt not try to invoke \ \ ( `-.`-._
Godwin's Law for thou shall \.-. ( `) -.`-.
`-.
reap only the Quirk exception. (( `. .'o( `-.
`-. -.`-.
That thou might understand, read: \\ (_ `--.`--.`-.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law \\ = / `--.`-.
and ye shalt be enlightened. (\(\ \ ( .--._(
`--.`-.
(\\\\(\ \ /( .-
`-:=-.`-.
Cross Post not, as it is (``` \ ) `./ / )
`:--.`-.
inflamatory and Trollish and `._ \ | .- / `.
`.
thus it offends everyone \ \ / / .-'
\ `. / `-.'
\ ) / `-.MJP
\ ./
`._' `--.`-.
.;
`--.`-.
;.
.;
; `-.
`;
;`--`--.`-
`; .-'

Old May 7th 07, 12:35 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,alt.education,k12.chat.teacher
MA Metsfan

R. Steve Walz wrote:
HiC wrote:
[...]

So let's see. You're OK with the kid being blatantly disrespectful, not
to mention threatening the teacher's livelihood and actual freedom. I
believe that accusing someone of abuse is, in most states, only one step
down from actually performing the abuse. And you, in your sick mind,
also threaten the teacher. If you're a teacher, it's no wonder that so
many kids are so screwed up... You, sir, are a sick *******.
Old May 7th 07, 12:40 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,alt.education
The Ranger

MA Metsfan wrote in message
to R. Steve Walz banal
braying:
[snip forgettable text]

Walz is the braying jackass of aps. No one there takes him
seriously so please don't feed him outside that 'froup.

Old May 7th 07, 01:32 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,alt.education,k12.chat.teacher
R. Steve Walz

HiC wrote:

[...]

----------------------------
And YOU deserve anything YOU get TOO, you anti-free piece of ****!!

Free Clue: Do they have such rules in junior college? NO! And yet
they have no appreciable problem with "law and order". Therefore,
why such a rule? Think about it and learn!!
Steve
Old May 7th 07, 01:41 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,alt.education,k12.chat.teacher
R. Steve Walz

nimue wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
HiC wrote:

[...]

---------------------------
Yes. That *IS* what we have to do when we hear adults do that.
It's just not any of your ****ing business!

We need to DESTROY your kind of **** for this to become America
again!!

Tell me, is it all right for girls to falsely accuse a teacher of molesting
them in this dream America of yours?

----------------
In the warfare of fighting for freedom of speech, sure. Wouldn't you?

Do you think making up false
accusations is a good way to handle what you see as issues with freedom of
speech?

-------------------
Since we shot people dead for those freedoms, I see no problem with
such a lesser measure. In fact I think we should shoot people again!

You deserve ANYTHING those girls can do to you.
ANYTHING!

Oh, well, then I guess you do. So, you think that when the boy is
disciplined for calling the girl a dick-sucking little ****, he should
handle the situation by immediately accusing the teacher of molesting him,
right?

-------------------------
Yes! The offender is a criminal! They deserve ANYTHING to
punish them!

No one has the right to infringe on his right to free speech,
no matter how aggregious another thinks that speech might be.

The only right a group endeavor has over individual speech is
to exclude someone who interrupts the group meeting in a manner
that exceeds other interruptions that the group has tolerated,
without regard for its subjective content!
Steve
Old May 7th 07, 01:43 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,alt.education,k12.chat.teacher
R. Steve Walz

Rowley wrote:

So.... an adult that doesn't worry about technicalities.... just so long
as he gets what he wants. And we wonder why children display that same
tendency to argue about rules.

Martin

Because some "rules" are IMMORAL, you ****!
Steve

Youtube soft porn made by teens for teens Greegor Spanking 30 November 25th 06 03:25 AM
same as "bad attitude", but different jojo General 36 May 14th 05 06:15 PM
Bad Attitude! Chookie General 1 May 10th 05 03:24 PM