15 minutes of fame

Old March 10th 04, 01:24 PM
teapot

Default 15 minutes of fame

this is from UK Parents, I thought maybe some of you would like to
respond to it. hope its ok to post here.
teapot

"Subject: When should you wean your baby?
Posted by: Hilary Pereira ]
DatePosted: 08 March 2004
Valid until: 15 March 2004

Guidelines on when to introduce solids into a baby's diet change
frequently, and the World Health Organisation has recently recommended
that breastfeeding mums delay until six months (formerly four). But do
you think that mums instinctively know when to wean? And where does
the new guideline leave bottlefeeding mums?

If you are happy to to share your views and experiences of weaning,
and your baby is still under 18 months old, I'd love to hear from you.
This is for an article in a leading national consumer magazine and I'd
also need a photo of you and your baby."

Looking forward to your replies...

Hilary

How to paint like Monet in 30 Minutes. Dow Thompson General 2 March 1st 04 10:34 AM
Birth story: very late and *extremely* long Sidheag McCormack Pregnancy 14 December 13th 03 08:37 PM
Anna's birth story (long) Welches Pregnancy 7 October 29th 03 12:52 AM
60 Minutes II L. Miller General 1 July 20th 03 04:20 AM
60 Minutes II L. Miller General (moderated) 0 July 19th 03 06:57 PM