Don's OT Spanking rants

Old July 15th 07, 11:46 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids
American Greed

Default Don's OT Spanking rants

0:-] wrote:

Don - please post your spanking rants to the right newsgroup.

APS might work if it weren't overrun with jerk-offs waiting for the next
spanking story. lol.

Old July 15th 07, 08:36 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids
American Greed

0:-] wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 06:46:42 -0400, American Greed
wrote:
...."I'm chicken **** to send that letter to the state of Oregon
accusing Don Fisher of pandering for child molesters by spamming
children waiting for adoption to the Internet."...

Nice going, D. You always were a coward.

Don, you're all mixed up again. It's not about 'who' I am, it's about
what YOU DID to the children.

I have no reason to email anyone, if what you did were a crime, you'd be
in prison. What you did was typical CPS arrogance - you spammed those
children to usenet perverts so you could be a big shot.

Many states [if not all] sold and continue to sell these unfortunate
children on the internet like pork sausages on eBay -

But you couldn't be the 'big kahona' with just the website, you had to
spam your wards to perverts on usenet - so you bubbled 'come to MY
website' - you raved about how butt****ers make great parents - just
fill out the forms online, and go home with some kiddies. You even
suggested that folks who couldn't adopt in their home state could come
to Oregon and go home with a kiddie.

No Don, it's not about who I am - the children who trusted you suffered
at your hands reguardless of who I am. lol.

Old July 15th 07, 08:51 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids
Dan Sullivan

wrote:
...."I'm chicken **** to send that letter to the state of Oregon
accusing Don Fisher of pandering for child molesters by spamming
children waiting for adoption to the Internet."...

Nice going, D. You always were a coward.

Don, you're all mixed up again. It's not about 'who' I am, it's about
what YOU DID to the children.

I have no reason to email anyone, if what you did were a crime, you'd be
in prison. What you did was typical CPS arrogance - you spammed those
children to usenet perverts so you could be a big shot.

Proof?

Many states [if not all] sold and continue to sell these unfortunate
children on the internet like pork sausages on eBay -

Proof?

NY?

Ohio?

Texas?

California?

But you couldn't be the 'big kahona' with just the website, you had to
spam your wards to perverts on usenet - so you bubbled 'come to MY
website' - you raved about how butt****ers make great parents - just
fill out the forms online, and go home with some kiddies.

Proof?

You even
suggested that folks who couldn't adopt in their home state could come
to Oregon and go home with a kiddie.

No Don, it's not about who I am - the children who trusted you suffered
at your hands reguardless of who I am. lol.

You claim children suffered and you "LOL" about it?

GFYS, Dennis.