Public Nudity (Breast Feeding)

Old March 7th 04, 03:56 PM
Naomi Pardue

Default Public Nudity (Breast Feeding)

Women who breast feed in public are one small step away from becoming
porn stars. Deep down in their psyche, they want to be seen, since
there are always alternatives

Sounds good to me. I could use the money. Where do I sign up?

Naomi
Old March 7th 04, 05:44 PM
Krista

*sarcasm on* Yeah, that's SOOO what *I'm* thinking about when my infant
starts screaming his bloody lungs out because he's hungry... I'm thinking
"Oh cool, the perfect opportunity to expose myself legally!" Please.
*sarcasm off*

not childfree, you share the opinions from over there beautifully, I'm sure
you'll fit right in).

--
Krista Young
Devoted wife, loving mother

54...

Old March 7th 04, 08:35 PM
Chotii

"Squiggi" wrote in message
54...
Women who breast feed in public are one small step away from becoming
porn stars. Deep down in their psyche, they want to be seen, since
there are always alternatives.

I still think MilkMan was more interesting.

--angela

Old March 7th 04, 09:26 PM
iphigenia

Krista wrote:

you're not childfree, you share the opinions from over there
beautifully, I'm sure you'll fit right in).

Please don't feed the trolls.

--
tristyn
www.tristyn.net

Old March 10th 04, 03:19 AM
Al Bell

Squiggi writes:

Women who breast feed in public are one small step away from becoming
porn stars. Deep down in their psyche, they want to be seen, since
there are always alternatives.

For me, the alternative would be letting my baby scream till everyone
around us would be deaf as a stump. Why is an occasional glimpse of flesh
worse than a shrieking baby?
Old March 10th 04, 03:40 AM
Chotii

"Al Bell" wrote in message
Squiggi writes:

Women who breast feed in public are one small step away from becoming
porn stars. Deep down in their psyche, they want to be seen, since
there are always alternatives.

For me, the alternative would be letting my baby scream till everyone
around us would be deaf as a stump. Why is an occasional glimpse of flesh
worse than a shrieking baby?

Ah, no. You see, mister Squiggi doesn't want to hear babies cry, either.
What he'd *really* like is for women with children to stay out of sight, out
of mind. If they can't manage that, they should stick a bottle in baby's
mouth and shut it up. He has no practical experience with children, much
less with the use of a breast pump, but he's quite sure that women are
merely cows with the ability to milk themselves, physiological differences
notwithstanding.

Meanwhile, poor fellow, he suffers involuntarily sexual responses to the
sight or thought of a woman's breasts, and this makes him so uncomfortable
that clearly it's *their* problem, not his.

--angela

Old March 11th 04, 08:36 AM
Andrea

"Al Bell" wrote in message
Squiggi writes:

Women who breast feed in public are one small step away from becoming
porn stars. Deep down in their psyche, they want to be seen, since
there are always alternatives.

Well when I breastfeeding in public nobody sees anything. I am discreet. My
top covers to my babys nose.

Andrea.