CTTS: Overheard at the AP Preschool

Old March 9th 04, 07:32 PM
Larry McMahan

Default CTTS: Overheard at the AP Preschool

Three three year olds are playing in the yard....

L: We need milk, lets go milk some cows.

P (vegan): Cow milk! Yuck!

J: I know, let's go milk our mommies and drink their milk!

Old March 9th 04, 10:13 PM
New York Jen

Default Overheard at the AP Preschool

Get OUT! That didn't really happen.

Old March 9th 04, 10:30 PM
elizabeth emerald

"Larry McMahan" wrote in message
Three three year olds are playing in the yard....

L: We need milk, lets go milk some cows.

P (vegan): Cow milk! Yuck!

J: I know, let's go milk our mommies and drink their milk!

you have an AP preschool over there?
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02

Old March 9th 04, 10:57 PM
Karen

Very nice!

-Karen, mom to Henry 3 3/4 and someone due 4/24/04-

Old March 9th 04, 11:07 PM
JennP

"elizabeth emerald" wrote in message

you have an AP preschool over there?

Good question Elizabeth. What exactly *is* an AP preschool? If you mean
"over there" as in the US which is where I think Larry is, I've never heard
of one and I was a preschool/elementary teacher.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old March 10th 04, 12:01 AM
Monika McMahan

"New York Jen" wrote in message
. net...
Get OUT! That didn't really happen.

Monika here.

Yes it did happen. I was there. Only mistake Larry made was that these were
actually 4 year olds talking.
And it is not just your run of the mill preschool, either. It is as close
to an "AP" preschool as you can come. It is home based and more than half
the kids are from our AP playgroup.

Old March 10th 04, 12:18 AM
JennP

"Monika McMahan" wrote in message

Yes it did happen. I was there. Only mistake Larry made was that these

were
actually 4 year olds talking.

HA! And here I thought Larry was just telling a joke.

And it is not just your run of the mill preschool, either. It is as close
to an "AP" preschool as you can come. It is home based and more than half
the kids are from our AP playgroup.

Ah, ok. That makes sense now. I thought it must be a home based type
preschool. Sounds like you have a good match for your children.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old March 10th 04, 12:19 AM
New York Jen

Wow, Monika really exists! :-)

That's such a cute story, sounded too cute to be true!

Old March 10th 04, 09:16 AM
Tine Andersen

"New York Jen" wrote in message
. net...
Wow, Monika really exists! :-)

....and even has her own account. Nice to meet you in 'real life' - uh, what
did I say? :-)

Tine, Denmark