question about vivarin?

Old March 10th 04, 09:38 PM
kylee

Default question about vivarin?

PLEASE HELP!!

I was completely weak this morning after not getting a full nights sleep in
the last 2 weeks and took some vivarin. Considering the only active
ingredient in it is caffeine (about two cups of coffee worth) and I drink
plenty of caffeine anyway, always have. Do you guys think there would be any
adverse effects on ds?
Should I just pump and dump or should he be ok?
I know technically if I was worried about it I shouldn't have taken it, but
at this point it was the pills or my sanity. So please don't flame me, I
just really need some help on this.

Kylee
very tired mommy to
Brendan Scott 3 months old

Old March 10th 04, 10:45 PM
Emily

kylee wrote:

PLEASE HELP!!

I was completely weak this morning after not getting a full nights sleep in
the last 2 weeks and took some vivarin. Considering the only active
ingredient in it is caffeine (about two cups of coffee worth) and I drink
plenty of caffeine anyway, always have. Do you guys think there would be any
adverse effects on ds?
Should I just pump and dump or should he be ok?
I know technically if I was worried about it I shouldn't have taken it, but
at this point it was the pills or my sanity. So please don't flame me, I
just really need some help on this.

Kylee
very tired mommy to
Brendan Scott 3 months old

I'm not a dr, but I don't think you need to worry too much --
esp if you usually have about as much caffeine. The most likely
effect on DS is that he won't sleep or nap as well as usual.
If you think he's not sleeping enough in general, you might
consider trying to cut back on caffeine to see if that helps.

In the meantime -- nap if you can!

--
Emily
mom to Toby 5/1/02
Old March 10th 04, 10:51 PM
kylee

Ds sleeps just fine trust me. It amazes me what all this kid can sleep
through sometimes. So that isn't a worry. He must get that from his dad.
Trust me as soon as I can get both kids to cooperate at the same time I am
... things have just gooten too out of hand around the house and I just had
to get some cleaning done. And after not sleeping well it's hard to motivate
to do much of anything and not to mention my nerves were just about as
frazzled as can be.. it's almost noon now and I have gotten quite a bit done
and feel much better.

"Emily" wrote in message
news%L3c.403$zS4.3141@attbi_s51...

Old March 11th 04, 12:43 AM
Emily

kylee wrote:

Ds sleeps just fine trust me. It amazes me what all this kid can sleep
through sometimes. So that isn't a worry. He must get that from his dad.
Trust me as soon as I can get both kids to cooperate at the same time I am
.. things have just gooten too out of hand around the house and I just had
to get some cleaning done. And after not sleeping well it's hard to motivate
to do much of anything and not to mention my nerves were just about as
frazzled as can be.. it's almost noon now and I have gotten quite a bit done
and feel much better.

I can see that with two kids "sleep when the baby sleeps" is
much harder to apply! I'm glad your DS sleeps well, and that
you're feeling better.

Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 04:23 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane General 13 December 10th 03 03:30 AM
Kids should work. LaVonne Carlson General 22 December 7th 03 05:27 AM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane General 2 December 6th 03 04:28 AM
Intro, and Toddler/Daycare Question Betty Woolf General 4 December 3rd 03 04:25 PM