over payment of child support.

Old May 22nd 04, 03:27 AM
Jon

Default over payment of child support.

So let me give a quick history. I gained custody of my now 14 year old son
almost two years ago after she had him for 3. I was awarded the grand sum
of $76 a month child support.
I received one check.
She went on and off welfare with her new ******* son halfway across the
country.
I got a notice they were again suspending welfare dating back to Nov, 2003
since she is riding the welfare train. I contested it and asked for a
hearing.
She filed her taxes and they seized $596 and sent it to me two weeks ago..
I lost the hearing so she should not have paid me for Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb,
March and maybe April.
So that means she "overpaid" me up to $456 too much since then.
The ALJ that held the hearing will be mailing out her judgement in a week or
two stating that she is presumed to be unable to pay support since she is a
welfare mom.
So what about the $456??? will they ask me to send it back? Will they hold
it until she miraculously becomes educated and fully employed again?
Of course, if this were a man that overpaid, they would never give it back,
but a woman probably stands a better chance.
The order is written in Oregon.
Thanks folks
Jon

Old May 22nd 04, 04:03 AM
Bob Whiteside

"Jon" wrote in message
[...]

Just remind the Oregon CSE people that their position in other cases where
money is sent erroneously to CP mothers is - Once the money is sent into the
home for the benefit of the child, CSE has no control over the money or how
it is spent. IOW - Shove their sexist crap back in their collective faces!

If that doesn't work, I'll testify for you about how they pull this charade.
I have written statements from these sexist *******s sent to me on this very
issue.