Some things never change

Old February 2nd 06, 08:58 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Some things never change (Genie the Weiny)

"Gini" wrote in message

"William Barger" wrote in message
I see that you are still upset about having to raise your stepkid. Plus
you are bitter about the fact you got sloppy seconds. You were not your
husbands first love. Get over it already!

==
I see you are still shamefully clueless.
==

That is an understatement

Old February 2nd 06, 09:00 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Some things never change (Spitz)

"William Barger" wrote in message
Your time to be nailed will come. To bad that you see your responsibity
as a joke.
Bill

The joke is you billyboob............you couldn't find a clue if it bitch
slapped you upside the head.

Old February 3rd 06, 12:28 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Some things never change (Crusty Dusty)

"William Barger" wrote in message
It breaks my heart that you would consider kill filing me. I am
surprised that the courts haven't put you in a straight jacket. You rant
and rave like a lunatic.
Bill

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Oh, Billy-bob, you are just too funny. Now say "Good night" Gracie and
"Hello" to my kilfile...

Old February 3rd 06, 01:47 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Dusty" wrote in message
"William Barger" wrote in message
It breaks my heart that you would consider kill filing me. I am
surprised that the courts haven't put you in a straight jacket. You rant
and rave like a lunatic.
Bill

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Oh, Billy-bob, you are just too funny. Now say "Good night" Gracie and
"Hello" to my kilfile...

==
And ruin all the fun?
==

Old February 3rd 06, 02:51 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Gini" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
"William Barger" wrote in message
It breaks my heart that you would consider kill filing me. I am
surprised that the courts haven't put you in a straight jacket. You

rant
and rave like a lunatic.
Bill

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Oh, Billy-bob, you are just too funny. Now say "Good night" Gracie and
"Hello" to my kilfile...

==
And ruin all the fun?
==

Well, Billy's major problem (other then being wet blanket and outright liar)
is that his rants get old too fast. Then he becomes an grumpy three year
old - "I'm not touching you, is this bugging you? I'm not touching
you..." - till you wanna snap his neck to shut him up.

I'm just ending his pain early.

Old February 3rd 06, 05:02 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Some things never change (Teach)

"William Barger" wrote in message
The judge, in your case, was correct. He was dealing with the one child
and the case he had before him. Of course the other children are not
irrevalant, but the judge had to rule based on what was before him.

No, he wasn't. He said our children are irrelevant. Those are the words he
used. He was wrong. No child is irrelevant--and should not be held to be
irrelevant by a judge. Period.

Old February 3rd 06, 05:05 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Gini" wrote in message

"William Barger" wrote in message
I see that you are still upset about having to raise your stepkid. Plus
you are bitter about the fact you got sloppy seconds. You were not your
husbands first love. Get over it already!

==
I see you are still shamefully clueless.
==

You've gotta wonder what kind of world he lives in to come up with a comment
like that. It doesn't even make sense!

Old February 3rd 06, 08:55 AM posted to alt.child-support

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"William Barger" wrote in message
The judge, in your case, was correct. He was dealing with the one child
and the case he had before him. Of course the other children are not
irrevalant, but the judge had to rule based on what was before him.

No, he wasn't. He said our children are irrelevant. Those are the words

he
used. He was wrong. No child is irrelevant--and should not be held to be
irrelevant by a judge. Period.

Yupper, and this from an "attorney"..