The "I have a dream" Organization Teaches Chivalry

Old May 26th 04, 02:50 AM
Diogenes

Default The "I have a dream" Organization Teaches Chivalry

"Bob" wrote in message
jitney wrote:
Did you forget to take your meds today, Fair?

Feminist definition: "taking meds" -- adj. A man who refuses to
kowtow to feminism. See "sick." Usually used as an ad-hominem attack.
Translation: "You're right on, but I won't admit it."

The repetition here tells me that you're not quite on the ball. But what you
repeat tells me also that you haven't quite seen behind the "curtain". There
is actually nothing wrong with "seeking professional help", although it's
seen as a sign of weakness. Let's face it, I wouldn't want a surgeon to
represent me in court, any more than I'd want a lawyer to operate on me.
Both professionals, although the surgeon may be marginally cheaper.

Kapisch?

D.

Old May 26th 04, 03:05 AM
Bob

Diogenes wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

Apart from that, on the face of it, it's you who appears to be in need of
help.

Please amplify.

Another classic femroid post.

Whose post? Mine or his? If mine, you have no cue on my stance on feminism,
or anything else. If his, I would say that it speaks largely for itself, in
that it lacks focus and articularcy as to the core of his argument.

As to seeking professional help, I do provide that on a daily basis,
although not usually in Usenet. And I don't judge "difference" as "sick", as
you seem to imply.

Can you clarify, please?

D.

From the list of classic feminist responses. "In need of help" is
equal to "seek professional help." Also "sick." "taking meds," "consult
a psychiatrist," etc.

Yep, your previous post was a classic feminist ad-hominem attack. Here
on soc.men we keep a list of the more commmon old tired femnist hate
tactics. That is one of them.

Feminist definition: "seek professional help" -- adj. A man who
refuses to kowtow to feminism. Also "consult a psychiatrist." Usually
used as an ad-hominem attack. Translation: "You're right on, but I won't
admit it." See "sick."

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old May 26th 04, 03:07 AM
Bob

dragonlady wrote:
In article , Bob
wrote:

jitney wrote:

Did you forget to take your meds today, Fair?

Feminist definition: "taking meds" -- adj. A man who refuses to
kowtow to feminism. See "sick." Usually used as an ad-hominem attack.
Translation: "You're right on, but I won't admit it."

Seriously, you need professional help. I don't think your post is a
joke because it isn't funny. The longer you put off getting help, the
more miserable is the life you are going to live.-Jitney

Feminist definition: "seek professional help" -- adj. A man who
refuses to kowtow to feminism. Also "consult a psychiatrist." Usually
used as an ad-hominem attack. Translation: "You're right on, but I won't
admit it." See "sick."

Sometimes, I think you must have some sort of robot responder thing
going one; do you have this stuff in a quick file that allows you to
just post by hitting, say, "response 1-A"?

It would be nice to see SOMETHING original from you.

meh

Yep, responding to the same old tired femroid hate that they have been
spewing for the past 50 years does get old.

You'd think the femroids of today would realize that it hasn't worked
since their bigot mom was shunned for trying it.

Bob

Old May 26th 04, 03:13 AM
Bob

Diogenes wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

jitney wrote:

Did you forget to take your meds today, Fair?

Feminist definition: "taking meds" -- adj. A man who refuses to
kowtow to feminism. See "sick." Usually used as an ad-hominem attack.
Translation: "You're right on, but I won't admit it."

The repetition here tells me that you're not quite on the ball. But what you
repeat tells me also that you haven't quite seen behind the "curtain". There
is actually nothing wrong with "seeking professional help", although it's
seen as a sign of weakness. Let's face it, I wouldn't want a surgeon to
represent me in court, any more than I'd want a lawyer to operate on me.
Both professionals, although the surgeon may be marginally cheaper.

Kapisch?
D.

There is a LOT wrong with the common feminist hate tactics of attacking
the person because he won't kowtow to their anti-men hate program.

"Not quite on the ball" is another way to say the same old tired hate.
Shame on you and the horse you rode in on.

Whatever newsgroup you're from, we have the common ones listed her on
soc.men, and generally ignore them except for pointing out the classic
hate dogma you post. Those old lies don't fly any more.

Your repetition of 50 year old hate propaganda insults shows you and
your femroid friends haven't learned a single thing in 50 years. It may
have worked for your mother, but it's so old and so dusty that it's now
in our list of standard femroid hate tactics. That same old hate
doesn't fly here. We've heard it all so many times before. Go pound
sand, toots.
Bob

Old May 26th 04, 03:14 AM
Diogenes

"Bob" wrote in message
Diogenes wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

Apart from that, on the face of it, it's you who appears to be in need

of
help.

Please amplify.

Another classic femroid post.

Whose post? Mine or his? If mine, you have no cue on my stance on

feminism,
or anything else. If his, I would say that it speaks largely for itself,

in
that it lacks focus and articularcy as to the core of his argument.

As to seeking professional help, I do provide that on a daily basis,
although not usually in Usenet. And I don't judge "difference" as

"sick", as
you seem to imply.

Can you clarify, please?

D.

From the list of classic feminist responses. "In need of help" is
equal to "seek professional help." Also "sick." "taking meds," "consult
a psychiatrist," etc.

Yep, your previous post was a classic feminist ad-hominem attack. Here
on soc.men we keep a list of the more commmon old tired femnist hate
tactics. That is one of them.

I am not a feminist. Neither am I an hominist. I help people, as they are,
not as they are labelled. I do not attack, unless attack is justified. For
example, I challenge racism, sexism, etc., but I do so not by meaningless
insults, but by pointing up the logical and cultural fallacies in such
points of view. Do you have a problem with that?

D.

Old May 26th 04, 03:26 AM
Diogenes

"Bob" wrote in message
Diogenes wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

jitney wrote:

[...]

I don't think you have a clue about what "feminist hate tactics" are about;
in fact, I think you are still stuck in the Dworkin axis of the mid-1990s.
Feminism has moved forwards a lot since then, and although I don't fully
subscribe to the Camille Paglia POV, neither do I accept the Naomi Wolf POV
either.

"Not quite on the ball" is another way to say the same old tired hate.
Shame on you and the horse you rode in on.

Not at all. Cite your sources, or be damned into the ignorance you display
so eloquently.

Whatever newsgroup you're from, we have the common ones listed her on
soc.men, and generally ignore them except for pointing out the classic
hate dogma you post. Those old lies don't fly any more.

The rest of us have moved on since the 1970s. You're out of time, old boy.
I'm not as much into hate as much as you seem to be. Time to grow up,
perhaps?

When you're up to date with current thinking, either feminist, humanist, or
realist, please feel free to contribute. Until then, please stay in your
blind alley.

The rest of us have moved forward.

D.

Old May 26th 04, 03:35 AM
Bob

Diogenes wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

Diogenes wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message

Apart from that, on the face of it, it's you who appears to be in need

of

help.

Please amplify.

Another classic femroid post.

Whose post? Mine or his? If mine, you have no cue on my stance on

feminism,

or anything else. If his, I would say that it speaks largely for itself,

in

that it lacks focus and articularcy as to the core of his argument.

As to seeking professional help, I do provide that on a daily basis,
although not usually in Usenet. And I don't judge "difference" as

"sick", as

you seem to imply.

Can you clarify, please?

D.

From the list of classic feminist responses. "In need of help" is
equal to "seek professional help." Also "sick." "taking meds," "consult
a psychiatrist," etc.

Yep, your previous post was a classic feminist ad-hominem attack. Here
on soc.men we keep a list of the more commmon old tired femnist hate
tactics. That is one of them.

I am not a feminist. Neither am I an hominist. I help people, as they are,
not as they are labelled.

Hint: If it flies like a duck, and looks like a duck, and quacks like a
duck, it's probably not a zebra. Whether you call yourself a "feminist"
or not, you use the classic feminist anti-men hate tactics on-line.

I do not attack,

You just did, toots. Twice in the last hour. That LIE don't fly here.

unless attack is justified. For

Femroids always try to justify their hate by claiming that it's
"justified." If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

"I'm not prejudice. Anyone can plainly see those people really are
******s." They change the group they hate, but the bigots still always
say the same things.

example, I challenge racism, sexism, etc.,

Babem, you ARE sexism. You have done nothing but post sexist hate since
you came in here. That lie don't fly here either. Tell it to your
bigot sista's in hate training (women's studies).

but I do so not by meaningless
insults,

You have done that more than once already. You post classic feminsit
hate propaganda insults.

but by pointing up the logical and cultural fallacies in such
points of view. Do you have a problem with that?
D.

"Anyone can clearly see those people really are ******s." You biggots
never change.

[Hint: if you want to converse, drop the feminist hate dogma and
anti-men insults and say something about the topic.]

Bob

Old May 26th 04, 03:45 AM
Bob

Diogenes wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

Diogenes wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message

jitney wrote:

[...]

ROFLMAO!!! Your hate training (women's studies) hasn't progressed past
the 1960s. You're still trying to use the same old tired tactics that
didn't work for your mom.

But Men have learned since the 1990s. Hate breeds and invites
resentment. Your war on men is inviting counter attacks. Men from
Canada to Australia, and everywhere inbetween, now celebrate Marc LePine
day every year, for example.

"Not quite on the ball" is another way to say the same old tired hate.
Shame on you and the horse you rode in on.

Not at all. Cite your sources, or be damned into the ignorance you display
so eloquently.

LOL. More stupid femroid nonsense. Does that work in hate class?
Pound sand, toots.

Whatever newsgroup you're from, we have the common ones listed her on
soc.men, and generally ignore them except for pointing out the classic
hate dogma you post. Those old lies don't fly any more.

The rest of us have moved on since the 1970s. You're out of time, old boy.
I'm not as much into hate as much as you seem to be. Time to grow up,
perhaps?

You haven't moved an inch. You still are posting the same ineffective
hate that didn't work in the 1970s. It's as old as the hills. That's
why we have it listed. Keep lying if you like. It's all published for
the world to see.

When you're up to date with current thinking, either feminist, humanist, or
realist, please feel free to contribute. Until then, please stay in your
blind alley.
The rest of us have moved forward.
D.

LOL. The only "movement" you have done is sitting down. We get a new
crop of hate training grads every year. Same old hate crap.

Feminism is still hate and female domination. That's all that it has
ever been, and all that it is. We don't buy your lies any more.

A good feminist is a dead feminist.

Bob

Old May 26th 04, 08:06 AM
Diogenes

"Bob" wrote in message

ROFLMAO!!! Your hate training (women's studies) hasn't progressed past
the 1960s. You're still trying to use the same old tired tactics that
didn't work for your mom.

Sorry, but every post you make shows you're a troll, and a particularaly
moronic troll to boot. You don't respond argument with argument, merely more
insult. In short, you're no longer worth my time. Fool!

D.