Confusing vaccination and immunization (Jane Orient, MD; also: 'PF Riley, MD')

Old September 10th 03, 10:09 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Confusing vaccination and immunization (Jane Orient, MD; also: 'PF Riley, MD')

CHIROPRACTORS: Chiro Bouncer Bob won't stop the censorship even now that he
has the power. See the very end of this post.

JANE M. ORIENT, MD IS CONFUSING VACCINATION AND IMMUNIZATION...

EXCLUSION DAY VACCINATION FRAUD

"Today, a child may be deprived of his...supposed right to a public
education, simply because of being unimmunized."
--Jane M. Orient, MD
http://www.wellbeingjournal.com/mandate.htm^^^

^^^Originally published in the Medical Sentinel, Vol. 4, No. 5,
September/October 1999, pp. 166-168.

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access***)

Jane M. Orient, M.D.
Executive Director
Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)
1601 N. Tucson Blvd., Suite 9
Tucson, AZ 85716
800-635-1196

Jane,

I think you mean "unvaccinated." A child may be deprived of his supposed
right to a public education simply because of being UNVACCINATED.

This is the little-known Exclusion Day vaccination fraud whereby parents
seeking vaccination exemptions are told that their unvaccinated children
will be sent home during disease outbreaks and they will have to take time
off work and hire tutors.

So what exactly is FRAUDULENT about Exclusion Day? While UNnvaccinated
children are PROTECTED during disease outbreaks (sent home), equally
vulnerable children (children vaccinated but not immunized by their
vaccinations) are forced to stay at school.

Since we don't know which children were not immunized by their vaccinations,
ALL children - not just those exempted from vaccination - must be protected
(sent home) during disease outbreaks.

Bottomline, the Exclusion Day vaccination fraud is MDs and schools
"forgetting" to tell parents that ALL children - not just those exempted
from vaccination - must be protected (sent home) during disease outbreaks.

The Exclusion Day vaccination fraud is actually clever fraudulent MD-needle
vaccination promotion - and it is concealed when people confuse the words
vaccination and immunization.

Jane, please stop confusing the words vaccination and immunization.

Please help put an end to your profession's Exclusion Day vaccination fraud.

Perhaps you and AAPS could direct parents to facilities that measure
antibody titers to help establish that their vaccinated children did indeed
respond to vaccination - get "immunized."

THEORETICALLY "immunized"... Barbara Brewitt, PhD writes: "The logic
behind government immunization policies is using vaccines to stimulate the
immune system, resulting in (THEORETICALLY) the same immunity without any of
the symptoms or dangers associated with actually getting the real
infection."
http://www.biomedcomm.com/sci_edu/ar...r1_030813.html (emphasis
added)

PLEASE NOTE JANE: I am NOT opposed to vaccinations - indeed (like you and
AAPS seem to be) - I am adamantly IN FAVOR of vaccinations - as long as
parents are truly informed of vaccination risks.

I thank AAPS for helping to inform parents of vaccination risks.

I hope AAPS will now help expose the Exclusion Day vaccination fraud.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS How many children are not immunized by their vaccinations?

Pseudonymous usenet pediatrician "PF Riley, MD" has suggested that 150 of
900 vaccinated persons (1 in 6!) will not be immunized by their
vaccinations, as in,

"Say 1,000 people live in a town, and 100 of them are not immunized. A
visitor
from Japan brings measles, 80 of the unimmunized people get it and 150
of the immunized get it...."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm....com&o e=UTF\
-8&output=gplainFrom

Surely (HOPEFULLY), the number of children not immunized by their
vaccinations is must lower than 1 in 6! Anyone know?

BTW Jane, it was the just quoted pseudonymous usenet pediatrician "PF Riley,
MD" who stimulated this Open Letter to you...

"PF Riley, MD" suggested that Scott E. Miners, editor of the Well Being
Journal, is publishing a lie about the MMR vaccine on his Well Being Journal
web site - which is where I found the above quoted article by you...
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Incredibly Jane, "PF Riley, MD" thinks it's "psychotic" for me to protest
obvious massive MD crimes!

Which reminds me Jane - the rather obvious Exclusion Day vaccination hoax
discussed above isn't the only immunization-related fraud being committed by
MDs.

Ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs are denying pre-school children
*natural* (daily!) immunizations that reportedly make MD-needle-vaccinations
work better!

MDs are LYING BY OMISSION...

What woman - explicitly informed by vaunted MDs that she is an IMMUNIZER -
would deny her children free daily immunizations - especially given the fact
that her immunizations reportedly make MD-needle vaccinations work better?

Pseudonymous pediatrician "PF Riley, MD" recently wrote:

"Gastaldo...can't imagine that a mother might actually choose not to
breastfeed despite understanding the health benefits..."
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...3fe01a.531767\
263%40news.nwlink.com

The pseudonymous pediatrician is publicly PRETENDING that MDs usually tell
women about what is perhaps THE MOST IMPORTANT health benefit of
breastfeeding: IMMUNIZATION

The pseudonymous pediatrician says:

"There's a difference between parents not knowing something because
they either don't listen, don't care, or don't remember and them not
knowing because 'usually no one tells them' what they need to know."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...com&oe =UTF-\
8&output=gplainFrom

YES! The pseudonymous pediatricians is right! But he is also wrong:
Usually, MDs do NOT tell parents that breastfeeding mothers are daily
immunizers.

Incredibly, the pseudonymous pediatrician thinks I believe that MDs are
"lying
to mothers to keep them from breastfeeding."
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...3fe01a.531767\
263%40news.nwlink.com

I have NEVER said that doctors are lying to keep mothers from breastfeeding!

I *have* however said that MDs are lying because they are embarrassed to
admit
that medicine "scientifically" addicted America (and much of the rest of the
world) to bottle-feeding - thereby denying massive numbers of babies massive
numbers of free daily immunizations (mass immunologic child abuse).

I have also said that MDs are lying because *MDs could go to prison* if they
acknowledged the mass immunologic child abuse and the fact that it is
ONGOING.

For further quotes from the pseudonymous pediatrician (again Jane, his post
stimulated this Open Letter to you)...

See Johns Hopkins breast/vagina/penis power! (How America can INSTANTLY save
$200 million per year...)

Jane, incredibly, as noted in this just cited post ("Johns Hopkins breast,
etc."), American medicine's obviously illegal most frequent surgical
behavior toward females - routine vagina slashing by MDs - was (in effect)
used by MDs to deny babies breast immunizations after six weeks!

Even more incredibly Jane, your fellow MDs are slashing vaginas en masse -
surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring they are doing everything to OPEN birth
canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals - up to 30%!

It gets worse Jane...

MDs are gruesomely manipulating baby spines en masse - pulling and pushing
on most babies' spines - with birth canals senselessly closed!

Some babies are dying...

MDs are killing an estimated six babies per DAY with vacuum-assisted spinal
manipulation alone - with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%...

See USUAL MECHANISM (PS5) in my article, "Pregnant chiro patients: BIZARRE
chiro legislation - babies be damned..."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2135

Jane, please help inform MD-obstetricians: Tell them: If you must push or
pull - and sometimes you must - first get the woman off her butt/back - off
her sacrum.

To speed an end to the massive MD crimes...

I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic prime
cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder -
medical school.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to:

Scott E. Miners

Editor/Publisher
Well Being Journal
Well Being, Inc.
P.O. Box 739
North Bend, WA 98045
425-888-9393

http://www.wellbeingjournal.com/beginning.htm

Scott, feel free to publish this Open Letter to Jane M. Orient, MD on your
Well Being Journal web site.

Copied also to: Barbara Brewitt, PhD, quoted above, via

And copied to: Brian Zaleski, DC...

CHIRO ADMINISTRATIVE NOTE...

Brian,

Chiro Bouncer Bob (Bob Dubin, DC) recently wrote of the censored version of
chirolist (chirolist@netlojix..): "Dr. Gastaldo is not welcome in this
forum, as he was not welcome prior to our taking over the administrative
tasks of managing the listserv."

My recollection is that Chiro Bouncer Bob publicly stated that he was NOT in
favor of Dziuba censoring me from Dziuba's then-unmoderated chiro-list -
right after Cronshaw assured me that "unmoderated means uncensored -
anything goes." (!)

The kicker was this: Cronshaw kept calling Dziuba's list "unmoderated" -
even after I was censored!

See Cronshaw LIED: Chiro-list still censored/moderated...

I suspect that I am still being censored from the Dziuba/Cronshaw cum
Dubin/Zaleski chiro-list in part because Chiro Bouncer Bob (and other DCs)
do not wish for me to expose ongoing CHIROPRACTIC fraud.

It's relatively innocuous fraud - but fraud is fraud. ALL fraud needs to be
exposed - chiropractically adjusted - regardless whether it is being
committed by MDs or DCs or both...

I'd like to see ICA/WCA/FSCO/ACA unified action to stop the medical crimes
discussed above - and I'd like to see this unified action BEFORE the
upcoming Sept. 16, 2003 ACA House of Delegates meeting in Albuquerque, NM.

This is quite possible given the modern miracle of teleconferencing...

My priority is stopping MDs from closing birth canals thereby ending the
massive MD spinal manipulation crime...

America's DCs have a GOLDEN opportunity to save tiny lives and tiny limbs
and PREVENT more vertebral subluxations than DCs will ever be able to charge
to adjust by hand...

See again: Pregnant chiro patients: BIZARRE
chiro legislation - babies be damned...

Brian, you and Chiro Bouncer Bob should simply stop the censorship now that
you have the power.

Please post this to the censored version of chirolist
(chirolist@netlojix...)

And please also forward it to the CCA list and the ACA list, as in (quoting
Chiro Bouncer Bob),

"This is the relocation of the chirolist server to Novato, at Brian
Zaleski's server farm, where we will now host the list - this is where the
CCA list and the ACA list are hosted, among others."

Believe it or not, Chiro Bouncer Bob once told me would take action once he
got to be CCA president.

But when he got to be CCA president - not a peep out of him about MDs
senselessly closing birth canals!

I personally think Chiro Bouncer Bob is perpetuating my censorship because
he is embarrassed. Like so many DCs (including me) - Chiro Bouncer Bob
caved-in to whomever forced/lobbied Congress to mandate radiation of all
Medicare chiropractic patients.

See MEDICARE/MEDICAID FRAUD (was PPAC, vaccinations and chiro bouncer
Bob (Bob Dubin, Diplomate, American Board of Chiropractic Censorship)

Fortunately, x-rays of the elderly are prudent prior to introducing high
velocity/low amplitude thrusts into their spines - but there are low force
chiro techniques - and it was simply WRONG for Congress to mandate radiation
of all Medicare chiropractic patients.

It's time to chiropractically adjust BOTH professions - chiropractic and
medicine - and KEEP adjusting until all the fraud is exposed and
eliminated...

BRIAN: CHIROPRACTIC EMERGENCY!

MDs are gruesomely manipulating baby spines en masse - pulling and pushing
on most babies' spines - with birth canals senselessly closed!

Some babies are dying...

MDs are killing an estimated six babies per DAY with vacuum-assisted spinal
manipulation alone - with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%...

See USUAL MECHANISM (PS5) in my article, "Pregnant chiro patients: BIZARRE
chiro legislation - babies be damned..."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2135

PLEASE Brian, post this to chirolist@netlojix (or wherever that list is
now) - and also forward it to the CCA and ACA lists...

Thanks, Brian...

Thanks for reading, everyone,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Well, OK... A little more text - since people are still reading. : )

Funny... I just noticed this...

KEN SONDERLIETER, DC...

Ken Sonderlieter, DC ) responded to a post wherein Pedicle
"forgot" to give his real name and practice location after Chiro Bouncer Bob
made this power-trip demand of everyone...

For details of Chiro Bouncer Bob's power-trip...

See again: MEDICARE/MEDICAID FRAUD (was PPAC, vaccinations and chiro
bouncer Bob (Bob Dubin, Diplomate, American Board of Chiropractic
Censorship)

Ken wrote (again, in response to a PEDICLE post): "Two questions: How did
a Gastaldo message get through to the list? Are you going to boot those who
don't follow the rules?" (Shimon Metz, DC posted it - thanks Shimon!)

Dear Ken, Chiro Bouncer Bob SUPPORTS (via silence) those who don't follow
the rules - like the MDs who don't follow simple biomechanics and keep
senselessly closing birth canals and gruesomely (sometimes fatally)
manipulating most babies' spines at birth.

Earth to Ken! By supporting Chiro Bouncer Bob's perpetuation of my
censorship from what was an "unmoderated-means-uncensored" list, you are
going along with Chiro Bouncer Bob's support of people who don't follow the
rules!

As noted above, Ken... I seem to remember that Chiro Bouncer Bob said he was
not in favor of my censorship from Dziuba's then-unmoderated list. I'll
have to find the CD archive of those old chiro-list posts and check
sometime...

If Brian doesn't, will SOMEONE please post this to the CCA and ACA lists?

***This Open Letter to Jane M. Orient, MD will be instantly archived for
global access on the UNcensored version of chiro-list at...

Within 24 hours it
will be in the google archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Confusing vaccination with immunization (Jane
M. Orient, MD; also: 'PF Riley, MD')"

Old September 10th 03, 10:38 PM
Peter Moran

Actually it is mainly only Americans that refer to any kind of immunisation
as "vaccination". While this Americanism may be catching on in other
countries, and we all apply it here to be polite, and so that the
predominantly American and Canadian presence knows what we are talking
about, vaccination should refer only to the use of the Vaccinia virus to
immunise against smallpox.

Peter Moran

Old September 10th 03, 10:54 PM
Todd Gastaldo

also: 'PF Riley, MD')...

Retired Australian Surgeon Peter Moran, MB wrote:

"Actually it is mainly only Americans that refer to any kind of immunisation
as "vaccination". While this Americanism may be catching on in other
countries, and we all apply it here to be polite, and so that the
predominantly American and Canadian presence knows what we are talking
about, vaccination should refer only to the use of the Vaccinia virus to
immunise against smallpox."

Surgeon Peter misses the point.

Vaccination is NOT immunization - some children are NOT immunized by their
vaccinations.

ALL children - including those vaccinated but not immunized - must be
protected (sent home) during outbreaks of disease.

MDs must stop their Exclusion Day vaccination fraud as it constitutes
MD-needle vaccination promotion fraud.

Parents seeking vaccine exemptions must be told that ALL children - not just
their children - will be protected (sent home) during outbreaks of disease.

Bottomline, MDs must protect VACCINATED children - not just unvaccinated
children - as they promote their MD-needle vaccinations.

Thanks for reading, Peter.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old September 10th 03, 10:57 PM
Rich Shewmaker

--

"Peter Moran" wrote in message
Actually it is mainly only Americans that refer to any kind of

immunisation
as "vaccination". While this Americanism may be catching on in other
countries, and we all apply it here to be polite, and so that the
predominantly American and Canadian presence knows what we are talking
about, vaccination should refer only to the use of the Vaccinia virus to
immunise against smallpox.

Peter Moran

Agreed, and the distinction becomes especially important when discussing the
early history of immunization for smallpox. Jenner did not, as many people
believe, invent smallpox immunization. Immunization using live variola,
while dangerous, was a common practice long before Jenner's discovery that
vaccinia (cowpox) produced immunity to the more deadly variola (smallpox)
and development of the process of vaccination. In fact nearly all of the
delegates to the Second Continental Congress in 1775 had been immunized (not
vaccinated) to protect them from the smallpox that was rampant in
Philadelphia at the time.

--Rich

Old September 10th 03, 11:26 PM
Todd Gastaldo

also: 'PF Riley, MD')...

Retired Australian Surgeon Peter Moran, MB wrote:

"Actually it is mainly only Americans that refer to any kind of immunisation
as "vaccination". While this Americanism may be catching on in other
countries, and we all apply it here to be polite, and so that the
predominantly American and Canadian presence knows what we are talking
about, vaccination should refer only to the use of the Vaccinia virus to
immunise against smallpox."

Rich Shewmaker" agreed.

Both Rich and Surgeon Peter miss the point...

Since many parents are getting their children vaccinated (or exempted), I
repeat...

Vaccination is NOT immunization - some children are NOT immunized by their
vaccinations.

ALL children - including those vaccinated but not immunized - must be
protected (sent home) during outbreaks of disease.

MDs must stop their Exclusion Day vaccination fraud as it constitutes
MD-needle vaccination promotion fraud.

Parents seeking vaccine exemptions must be told that ALL children - not just
their children - will be protected (sent home) during outbreaks of disease.

Bottomline, MDs must protect VACCINATED children - not just unvaccinated
children - as they promote their MD-needle vaccinations.

Thanks for reading, Peter and Rich.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old September 10th 03, 11:46 PM
Rich Shewmaker

--

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
nk.net...
[...]

I understand your point that "vaccinations" are not universally successful.
But I doubt that your expertise in immunology and public health is
sufficient to allow you to dictate policy to state boards of health or to
the CDC. The fact that the rates of death and disability from those diseases
for which we have effective vaccines are down to negligible levels convinces
me that current policies are sufficient.

--Rich

Old September 11th 03, 01:36 AM
Peter Moran

[...]

It is unfair for the immunised to be penalised by missing schooling and
being exposed to any ongoing risks because of a pool of unimmunised. We
know that with the more effective vaccines (they vary) a fully immunised
population is virtually immune to epidemic illnesses.

And apart from confusing the meaning of "vaccination" and "immunisation"
further, you are probably quite wrong that simply sending all children home
offers protection to anybody.

If the children continue to mingle, it will increase the risk that the
unimmunised will convey disease to other unimmunised children, as well as to
any of the immunised who have not developed full immunity.

If they don't mingle there is no chance of the unimmunised being "immunised"
by natural infections. They will run serious risk of fatal illness or
serious complications when infected later as adults.

Peter Moran

Old September 11th 03, 02:52 AM
Mark Thorson

Rich Shewmaker wrote:

Agreed, and the distinction becomes especially important when discussing the
early history of immunization for smallpox. Jenner did not, as many people
believe, invent smallpox immunization. Immunization using live variola,
while dangerous, was a common practice long before Jenner's discovery that
vaccinia (cowpox) produced immunity to the more deadly variola (smallpox)
and development of the process of vaccination.

Actually, the use of proactive variola infection to produce
immunity is properly called "inoculation".