Simple Solution to Solve Health Care Costs

Old November 1st 08, 11:21 PM posted to alt.politics.economics,alt.child-support
DB[_4_]

Default Simple Solution to Solve Health Care Costs

"Coffee's For Closers" wrote in message
g...
In article ,
www.freedomtofascism.com says...
On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 16:40:40 +0300, www.freedomtofascism.com

wrote:

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 21:55:18 +0100 (CET), George Orwell
wrote:

One simple, FAIR, law is

to abolish insurance companies

Then people pay out of their pocket based on a percentage of the combined
assets they own, including their income. No one would become in debt.

Same for food, shelter and clothing.

Everything based on a percentage of assets and income.

So I could sit on my arse, to generate zero income and assets,
and then get basic support (food, shelter, clothing, and medical
care) for free? Just because I couldn't be bothered to generate
any resources of my own?

And my support would come out of the pockets of people who DO
work to earn a living?

And I am somehow going to convince them that this deal is "fair"?

Seems to work for women quite well, sit on your ass all day and collect from
the pockets of men that do work to earn the living. The State government
will even setup payments for you too and take a nice commission from the
Feds for raping you. If you don't like it, they'll put you in prison!

Child support is a bigger issue than tax or health care, yet you hear
nothing about it, why?