why should i have to pay

Old September 13th 08, 05:54 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default why should i have to pay

i have a 9 year daughter. i was not married to her mother. last year
her mother married a dude that makes a lot more money then me. he say
the court order say i have to pay 295.00 a month support but they take
68.00 a week out of my check thats 272.00 mo. the papers say i have to
pay half the medical bills but he makes more money than me so why
should i have to pay when he has more money and my child lives with
him. he is sewing me for back child support and medical bills because
I pay 272.00 a month and don't pay any medical bills. if anybody know
how i can get out of this email me.
Old September 13th 08, 06:19 PM posted to alt.child-support
Bob W

wrote in message
i have a 9 year daughter. i was not married to her mother. last year
her mother married a dude that makes a lot more money then me. he say
the court order say i have to pay 295.00 a month support but they take
68.00 a week out of my check thats 272.00 mo. the papers say i have to
pay half the medical bills but he makes more money than me so why
should i have to pay when he has more money and my child lives with
him. he is sewing me for back child support and medical bills because
I pay 272.00 a month and don't pay any medical bills. if anybody know
how i can get out of this email me.

$295 per month times 12 months is $3540 per year. $3540 divided by 52 weeks
is $68.08 per week. You are paying the equivalent of $295 per month.

Usually court orders say NCP's should pay half of uninsured medical bills.
If the child's mother doesn't give you any accounting of medical bills, what
was covered, how much was paid by insurance, any doctor write-offs, etc. you
have no idea what to pay.

Old September 13th 08, 06:27 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 10:19:47 -0700, "Bob W"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
[...]

they send me the bills i just don't have the money to pay. i owe
almost $10000 in medical bills and support. i cant pay it. i just got
a new house and a car and my bills are to hi.
Old September 13th 08, 06:54 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 13:27:17 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 10:19:47 -0700, "Bob W"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Your both in a fantasy world. First $68.00 week devided by 7 days =
$9.71 a day and the last time I checked a calendar there are more than
4 weeks in a month....4 weeks = 28 days each month is 30 or 31 days.
If you are ordered to pay $295.00 a month then pay what you are
ordered.

If you are getting the med bills why aren't paying them instead of
buying homes and cars?

You are out buying new homes and cars but you can't support your
child? Get a vasectomy idiot.
Old September 13th 08, 07:47 PM posted to alt.child-support
Bob W

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

CS orders are typically expressed as monthly amounts. Employer payroll
departments adjust the amount they garnish based on how the employee is
paid. NCPs who are paid weekly or biweekly have their pay garnished on a
per pay period basis.

To the OP - You most likely have a medical support order in addition to the
CS order. One or both parents are required to provide healthcare insurance.
Do not pay your half off of gross medical bills. Ask the child's mother to
produce after insurance justification for any healthcare expenses she
claims.

Old September 15th 08, 12:03 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_4_]

wrote in

they send me the bills i just don't have the money to pay. i owe
almost $10000 in medical bills and support. i cant pay it. i just got
a new house and a car and my bills are to hi.

Smells like Troll bait!

If you were indigent and really couldn't afford to pay any money, that's one
thing, but if you agreed to help with your child's medical bills and qualify
for loans, then pay it.

What kind of Medical issues requires $20,000?

Old April 5th 11, 10:51 AM
stevenricherd stevenricherd is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB[_4_] View Post

they send me the bills i just don't have the money to pay. i owe
almost $10000 in medical bills and support. i cant pay it. i just got
a new house and a car and my bills are to hi.

Smells like Troll bait!

If you were indigent and really couldn't afford to pay any money, that's one
thing, but if you agreed to help with your child's medical bills and qualify
for loans, then pay it.

What kind of Medical issues requires $20,000?

It is easy to pay when you tell the half of the money should be paid by mother, and if health insurance covers that, then why there are so many if and but.

Last edited by stevenricherd : April 13th 11 at 08:29 AM.