Y'all

Old July 15th 03, 06:21 AM
Dana Nava

Default Y'all

ROFLMFAO!!!! Okay, okay..thanks for the reads. ****, can't believe how ****ing funny this supposed support group is. *grins* No really, I love it. It's like a corny soap opera going on in here.. I happen to enjoy it.

ME..oh, forgot..my name...Dana
Old July 15th 03, 08:38 AM
CME

"Dana Nava" wrote in message
. ca...
ROFLMFAO!!!! Okay, okay..thanks for the reads. ****, can't believe how
****ing funny this supposed support group is. *grins* No really, I love
it. It's like a corny soap opera going on in here.. I happen to enjoy it.

ME..oh, forgot..my name...Dana

Well hey Dana, pull up a chair and enjoy... I do.

Christine
(BTW, welcome to the group)

Old July 18th 03, 09:22 PM
Rolly The Pervert

ME..oh, forgot..my name...Dana

Welcome to the group,

Could you do us a favour and only use plain text here ( no colours or
pictures please ) as is standard on usenet

sorry if my email reply seemed a bit rough, there's history about the looney
maroon you aren't aware of, and I thought you were someone else till i saw
this post.

Old July 21st 03, 05:22 PM
Karen O'Mara

"Dana Nava" wrote in message .ca...
Yeah, Steve..he is quite the character. No doubt not a real parent at
all, more likely a middle aged fat ass wannabe, and the only way he is
able to receive attention, is to create an on-line persona which he
believes so much to be him. He is the man no one sees for there isn't
anything worth looking. The perpetual invisible man. Grotesque beyond
surface for the inner being is tainted as well. Well, ignored enough of
his kind in the past, and well plan on doing so again..
And..I am most happy to meet your acquaintance..to the rest of the
quasi-normal society.

"The perpetual invisible man" should be in our FAQ!

Karen