any comments

Old July 5th 03, 04:09 PM
KEITH CRABILL

Default any comments

i must be doing it for a reason lol.but man its fun as hell.

Old July 5th 03, 06:15 PM
ŠkatŠ

"KEITH CRABILL" wrote in message
and about ur frustration shows a lack of self control lol.

I may stand corrected... Maybe it does have something to do with your
"education."

Old July 5th 03, 09:23 PM

In news ŠkatŠ typed:
"KEITH CRABILL" wrote in message
and about ur frustration shows a lack of self control lol.

I may stand corrected... Maybe it does have something to do with your
"education."

I think it has more to do with his pure selfishness, and laziness. Killfile
works wonders.

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Old July 6th 03, 06:30 PM
KEITH CRABILL

the only ppl i see doing any kind of arguing is uall im just sitting
back lmao that uall r taking the time to reply to what i say makes me
feel fuzzy inside.lmao .

Old July 7th 03, 03:39 AM
turtledove

"dolores" wrote in message

"turtledove" wrote in message
. com...

"KEITH CRABILL" wrote in message

snip

I have double vision
and the way you've chosen to write just messes with my eyes.

LOL......does this mean ya pay half price fer everything, get double the
amount change you're suppposed to and .....jeez......two electric
bills.........What a pain in the arse!!......

So if another car, excatly the same as yours was parked directly across

the
street from yours..........LOLOL.....do you see a road block and just go
back to bed........Ah ****e!!.....which is the warm bed ya just left!?!?!

Dolores

Picture crossing your eyes and the world being very similar to that....it's
gotten a bit better over the past year, but when I'm tired, the world is
double. Does my head in, too much information coming in...

I know you're being silly Dolores, but you've hit a touchy spot with me.
Still getting used to my life not being how it was for 30 years....and
learning to live with the new life.

hugs,
*bri

Old July 7th 03, 03:40 AM
turtledove

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

turtledove wrote in message ...

I know I'm sounding bitchy about the way you've written, but to be

honest,
I'm seriously going to have to ignore your posts if it doesn't change.

I already have.
This came up only a few weeks ago with another new poster.

Dennis

I gave up and killfiled him. Don't have time for it.

*bri

Old July 7th 03, 05:27 AM
Paul Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Kristen313 wrote in message

He might miss out on some pretty damn good advice. IF that is truly

why
he
is here. Why are YOU here again?

Hmmmm....good question. Originally I came because the misleading name

of
the
group was support for single parents. Still hoping... So far, just a

bunch of
cranky, critical people. Amusing, though.

Why don't you try again..... what sort of issues are you having to deal

with
that brought you here?

Probably because she can't find anyone anywhere else to agree with her or
tolerant her childish and selfish behavior.

Tiff

Old July 7th 03, 05:42 AM
Paul Fritz

wrote in message
. ..
In ,
KEITH CRABILL typed:
talking about education i have a degree in marketing from
unc-wilmington.and about being lazy i work 40 to 50 hrs a week and im
raising 2 boys 6 and 7 yrs old when i get off work i go to my moms and
pick them.the only time im lazy after bedtime for my boys.i will try
better to punctuate next if there is a next.whatever happen to reading
skills.its not that hard to read left to right up and down.i didnt
know this was a harvard university discussion room gez maybe i should
work on my master in marketing.and get a better job teaching a
cybergrammar course.
and before uall ask why am i deliverying pizzas instead of something
else.(1)on 9/11 i lost of my job at midway airlines the next day and
decided to stay close to home instead of traveling 65 miles to work
one way.(2)cause i like working a job where u make the schedule and
if u need a day of for any reason u should have no trouble getting a
day or even a week off.(3)and finally i can make anywhere from $400 a
week working 30 to 35 hrs.or up to $600 or more a week working 45 to
50 hrs a week.im living quit comfortably cause im not a materialistic
person like most of the guys in my position.
well there u have it.well it was nice visiting this discussion group
have fun.and dont let my lack of education worry u.

I did not say you were uneducated. I said you APPEAR to be so. In order

change that opinion, type like an educated person. Most people know you
begin a sentence with a Capital letter, and you place a space (actually

two)
after each period. It makes things easy to read. I was offering you
advice, to help you get the most support from this group. How you chose

respond, means you are self-focused. I was not criticizing anything but

the
way you post. Sorry for injuring your ego.

Losing the instant message junior high abbreviations would help too :-)

Betsy

Old July 7th 03, 10:43 AM
Betsy

In ,
Paul Fritz typed:
wrote in message
. ..
[...]

order to change that opinion, type like an educated person. Most
people know you begin a sentence with a Capital letter, and you
place a space (actually two) after each period. It makes things
easy to read. I was offering you advice, to help you get the most
support from this group. How you chose to respond, means you are
self-focused. I was not criticizing anything but the way you post.
Sorry for injuring your ego.

Losing the instant message junior high abbreviations would help too
:-)

He has chosen not to, therefore he has met with my killfile. Ah well, his
loss.

Betsy

Old July 7th 03, 10:45 AM
Betsy

In m,
turtledove typed:
"Dennis Here"
youreply wrote in
message ...

turtledove wrote in message ...

I know I'm sounding bitchy about the way you've written, but to be
honest, I'm seriously going to have to ignore your posts if it
doesn't change.

I already have.
This came up only a few weeks ago with another new poster.

Dennis

I gave up and killfiled him. Don't have time for it.

*bri

Ditto here. Which is not something I do often, or out of anger at posts.
This took awhile for me to decide to do. His loss I wager.

Betsy