mmmm quiet. Nice

Old November 29th 05, 12:12 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default mmmm quiet. Nice

"'Kate" wrote in message
Mom would never say
Things Mom Would Never Say

1. "How on earth can you see the TV sitting so far back?"

2. "Yeah, I used to skip school a lot, too"

3. "Just leave all the lights on ... it makes the house look more
cheery"

4. "Let me smell that shirt -- Yeah, it's good for another week"

5. "Go ahead and keep that stray dog, honey. I'll be glad to feed and
walk him every day"

6. "Well, if Timmy's mom says it's OK, that's good enough for me."

7. "The curfew is just a general time to shoot for. It's not like I'm
running a prison around here."

8. "I don't have a tissue with me ... just use your sleeve"

9. "Don't bother wearing a jacket - the wind-chill is bound to improve"

snicker

Old November 29th 05, 03:23 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 00:12:19 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
Mom would never say
Things Mom Would Never Say

1. "How on earth can you see the TV sitting so far back?"

2. "Yeah, I used to skip school a lot, too"

3. "Just leave all the lights on ... it makes the house look more
cheery"

4. "Let me smell that shirt -- Yeah, it's good for another week"

5. "Go ahead and keep that stray dog, honey. I'll be glad to feed and
walk him every day"

6. "Well, if Timmy's mom says it's OK, that's good enough for me."

7. "The curfew is just a general time to shoot for. It's not like I'm
running a prison around here."

8. "I don't have a tissue with me ... just use your sleeve"

9. "Don't bother wearing a jacket - the wind-chill is bound to improve"

snicker

I'm going to memorize a few and try them out right before I say, "NOT".

Actually... I've said 4 teehee... One I meant and the other 3 I was being
sarcastic... BUT I've said them outloud yes yes I have LOL

Nice clothes!! Ilse Witch Pregnancy 7 February 2nd 05 11:44 PM
Episiotomy: 'nice' violence against women performed by 'nice' MDs (I'm speaking of ROUTINE episiotomy, of course.) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 7 April 17th 04 09:40 PM
Nice ovulation gadget Ilse Witch Pregnancy 5 April 16th 04 07:24 PM
Quiet Baby JuliesSolo Pregnancy 1 August 24th 03 03:36 AM