More Corporal Punishment Research

Old July 4th 03, 01:51 PM
Doan

Default More Corporal Punishment Research

On 2 Jul 2003, Fern5827 wrote:

Lavonne, you probably don't KNOW this, but even academic libraries cannot
subscribe to a plethora of journals.

Many of the titles are very expensive.

Medline occasionally (very) occasionally publishes abstracts of some journals.

BTW, Child Abuse and Neglect, which ASFAIK, is funded by my very SUBSTANTIAL
FEDERAL AND STATE taxes is NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE.

So the only folks debating the content of these articles would have to had
photocopied THESE PARTICULAR ARTICLES, which may not be AVAILABLE, except thru
loan, even at large state funded universities.

Doan, I can't believe it. She actually cited some scholarly articles. I can't
wait for the design of these experiments to be debated.

She bluffed and I called her bluff! Let's see if she response or will she
give me the deafenning silence? ;-)

Doan

Slight problem of control groups, similar SES, etc.

Cheers!

http://www.fightcps. com California site where GRAND JURIES commonly
investigate CPS, DSS, DFS, DHS, etc.

Old July 10th 03, 06:38 AM
Doan

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On 2 Jul 2003, Fern5827 wrote:

Lavonne, you probably don't KNOW this, but even academic libraries cannot
subscribe to a plethora of journals.

Many of the titles are very expensive.

Medline occasionally (very) occasionally publishes abstracts of some journals.

BTW, Child Abuse and Neglect, which ASFAIK, is funded by my very SUBSTANTIAL
FEDERAL AND STATE taxes is NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE.

So the only folks debating the content of these articles would have to had
photocopied THESE PARTICULAR ARTICLES, which may not be AVAILABLE, except thru
loan, even at large state funded universities.

Doan, I can't believe it. She actually cited some scholarly articles. I can't
wait for the design of these experiments to be debated.

She bluffed and I called her bluff! Let's see if she response or will she
give me the deafenning silence? ;-)

Doan

Well, LaVonne, it has been five days already. You said you read the
research. Are you going to debate against me on the research studies
you posted???

Doan

Old July 19th 03, 06:56 PM
Kane

Doan wrote in message ...

sni..............p the nonsense.

It is now over two weeks and still no response from LaVonne. I wonder
why she is so afraid to debate me.

Because you don't debate?

And you give yourself far more importance than you warrant.

You are little more than a a bit of comic relief on this ng.

If she's afraid of anything it would be of breaking a rib from
laughter.

Personally I only read about 1 in 8 of your post they are so useless.
But when I'm bored it does give me a chuckle to watch your eager
little self congratulating bits of nonsense....and then
yaaaaaaaaaawn

Doan

Kane

Old July 20th 03, 04:14 AM
R. Steve Walz

Doan wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On 2 Jul 2003, Fern5827 wrote:

[...]

Still no response to my post from LaVonne. It has been over a week
already. I wonder why the deafenning silence! ;-)

Doan

It is now over two weeks and still no response from LaVonne. I wonder
why she is so afraid to debate me.

Doan

-------------
Nobody's afraid of you, you stupid whore, you're simply tiresome and
non-responsive.
Steve
Old July 20th 03, 04:33 AM
Kane

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 03:14:51 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On 2 Jul 2003, Fern5827 wrote:

[...]

As Jack Benny used to say, "Now cut that out Rochester" r r r r

Right again, Steve. You are wearing me down, bit by bit.

I could end up on your side one day...r r r r

Kane
Old July 20th 03, 05:03 AM
Doan

wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On 2 Jul 2003, Fern5827 wrote:

[...]

It looked like Kane9 smelled Steve's butt and approved! ;-)

Doan

Old July 22nd 03, 07:04 AM
Doan

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On 2 Jul 2003, Fern5827 wrote:

[...]

It is now THREE WEEKS and still no response from LaVonne.

Doan

Old August 3rd 03, 02:37 AM
Doan

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On 2 Jul 2003, Fern5827 wrote:

[...]

It is now over four weeks and still no response from LaVonne. I wonder

Old August 3rd 03, 08:01 PM
Doan

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Doan wrote:

It is now over four weeks and still no response from LaVonne. I wonder
why she is so afraid to debate me.

Doan

She's ignoring you because you're a lying distorting piece of
rightist trash who won't respond fairly no matter what anyone
says, you stupid ****-****ing piece of lying Filth!1
Steve

Thanks, Steve! Always nice to have you on the other side. ;-)

Doan