[OT] What is Terrorism?

Old September 1st 03, 09:58 PM
Catherine Woodgold

Default [OT] What is Terrorism?

According to the media and according to certain
recent cases of people being detained without charges,
without bail and without being shown any evidence
against them, I gather that some people seem to
consider illegally immigrating into Canada
to be an act of terrorism.

Maybe only if the person doing it happens to
be a Muslim.
--
Cathy
Old September 1st 03, 11:05 PM
Michael McKenny

Greetings, Cathy.
You transmitted into cyberspace:

Catherine Woodgold ) writes:
According to the media and according to certain
recent cases of people being detained without charges,
without bail and without being shown any evidence
against them, I gather that some people seem to
consider illegally immigrating into Canada
to be an act of terrorism.

Maybe only if the person doing it happens to
be a Muslim.
--
Cathy

Terrorism is making populations afraid to continue a normal life. Normal
life on civilized planets includes harmonious acceptance of the natural
diversity of life upon them. To fostering understanding and tolerance
among the varied components of this planet's population.
Thrice Three Blessings, Michael

--
"My name's McKenny, Mike McKenny, Warrant Officer, Solar Guard."
(Tom Corbett #1 STAND BY FOR MARS p2)

Old September 3rd 03, 11:12 AM
Greg Hanson

We're from the government, we're here to help you!
We've got your kid! They were removed for clutter.
Here's your list of services!
Do them or we'll Terminate Parental Rights!
20 things is not too much!
You have concerns?
We told the psychologist you're nutty with a one inch stack of
documents.
Yes, we KNOW we're not qualified in psychology, that's why we
tell the psychologist what we want him to say. He gets all our
business.
You're paranoid, or else you'd trust us!
We lied? That's a rather strong term.
Do the services or we'll Terminate parental Rights!
We need to do a "home inspection".
No, we don't need to tell you what our standards are.
No, we don't need to say what we're looking for.
Juvenile Court: I hereby order a home inspection, without standards.
No, It's not a violation of your civil rights!
We have to inspect your home!
We don't know about the 4th Amendment. We have a court order.
You consider it a search warrant illegal for lacking specifics?
It's a home inspection, not a search warrant.
No, we won't tell you what we're looking for, it's a home inspection!
Fishing Expedition? It's a home inspection.
White glove test? You think we're just looking for an excuse?
You're just paranoid.
It's a home inspection, not a search warrant.
We don't have to give you specifics.
Only an insane person would quote the US Constitution.
Do it or we will Terminate your Parental Rights.
(A year passes, they jack you around on visits and phone calls)
TPR hearing is held. They FAIL to prove ANY one of the four required
grounds.
The unlicensed contract ""Social Worker"" is fired from the case for
not giving CPS the terrible adverse comments they DEMANDED.
Judge rules:
NO TPR
Your home is SAFE!
But we don't want to send the kid home! You haven't DONE enough!
Now the goal is not to reunite family anyway. (like it ever really
was)

Coming to an Appeals Court near you!
Old September 5th 03, 09:26 PM
Sherman

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
[...]

"Clutter"? Is that what you are calling abusing a little unrelated naked
girl? Defying reason and sensibility? Not helping her Mother get her back
into her arms? Clutter? Your junk laying around while you feed at the
trough in the mommy and little child's trailer, refusing to get the stuff
outa' there and - yourself as well? Clutter? It's name is boyfriend du
jour: You?

Terrorism? Is that what your supportive housemate's little girl experienced
from you shoving her naked small self under cold water and watching her take
showers??? Ripping her out of the loving arms of her Mother while you sit
around smirking and making futile noises, filing ridiculous documents with
the court while you fail for years to comply with their recommendations on
behalf of this child? This is terrorism. Ask the child, her caring
grandparents...

btw, have you ever gotten a j-o-b yet? How much child support have you
provided for this poor little girl? Medical care? Clothing? Food???

Sherman.

Old September 7th 03, 11:48 PM
Greg Hanson

SheRman said
"Clutter"? Is that what you are calling abusing
a little unrelated naked girl? Defying reason and
sensibility? Not helping her Mother get her back
into her arms? Clutter? Your junk laying around
while you feed at the trough in the mommy and
little child's trailer, refusing to get the stuff
outa' there and - yourself as well? Clutter?
It's name is boyfriend du jour: You?

du jour? 4 years is not soup "of the day".

The nakedness issue is not an issue.
CPS said so.

Terrorism? Is that what your supportive housemate's little girl
experienced from you shoving her naked small self under cold
water and watching her take showers???

Mischaracterization.
She was told to do it and did it.
Cold water is standard to wash burning urine from skin.
I did not watch her.

Ripping her out of the loving arms of her Mother while
you sit around smirking and making futile noises,
filing ridiculous documents with the court

asking for due process as required under the law
shouldn't have to ask
court has obligation to safeguard rights, fails it
If the US Constitution is futile, then I'm sorry

while you fail for years to comply with their

illegal

recommendations on behalf of this child?

Yes, they always pretend it's "for the child" another lie.
It's all about the $5000 bonus the state gets for each kid
terminated and adopted out. More if the kid can be called
damaged or special needs, so they use those labels at the
drop of their unqualified hat.

This is terrorism.
Ask the child, her caring grandparents...

The one who assaulted me as part of a breaking and
entering incident in front of the child?
Undercharged and plead guilty to simple assault?

Or the one who is now vegetating in a nursing home?
Who takes Prozac unrealiably and obsesses about
possessing the child?

btw, have you ever gotten a j-o-b yet?

Irrelevant.

How much child support have you provided for
this poor little girl?
Medical care? Clothing? Food???

Actually, it's funny you ask that one!

Being the would-be step dad, and having been very active
in YMCA Indian Princesses and many other things with and
for the child, as well as bringing in small life savings
and earning pin money (cans at a ballfield) I probably
paid more to support this child than the bio Dad.

This man who IS obligated to pay a small monthly amount
got his amount reduced to be based on his income despite
his concious choice to work only occasionally.

The bio-Dad is such a child support deadbeat that
he lives at home with his Mommy and Daddy and works
only OCCASIONALLY. (on call)
Old September 8th 03, 12:53 AM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
SheRman said
"Clutter"? Is that what you are calling abusing
a little unrelated naked girl? Defying reason and
sensibility? Not helping her Mother get her back
into her arms? Clutter? Your junk laying around
while you feed at the trough in the mommy and
little child's trailer, refusing to get the stuff
outa' there and - yourself as well? Clutter?
It's name is boyfriend du jour: You?

du jour? 4 years is not soup "of the day".

4 years?

1 1/2 in purgatory and 2 1/2 in hell.

Or does all the mo think about is the money you're supposedly gonna get
after you sue CPS and win????

The nakedness issue is not an issue.
CPS said so.

When and where did CPS say that?

What did they say about you pushing the little girl into the shower when you
didn't think she was rinsed off enough?

What did they say about you forcing the little girl to take cold showers for
punishment??

You don't really believe it all comes down to "clutter," do ya, Greg?

Terrorism? Is that what your supportive housemate's little girl
experienced from you shoving her naked small self under cold
water and watching her take showers???

Mischaracterization.
She was told to do it and did it.
Cold water is standard to wash burning urine from skin.

COLD water???

No it isn't... and YOU said she was forced to take cold showers for
discipline.

Did ya think I'd forget?

I did not watch her.

We have yer word for that, Greg?

Ripping her out of the loving arms of her Mother while
you sit around smirking and making futile noises,
filing ridiculous documents with the court

asking for due process as required under the law

Where in the Motion did you ask for due process?

shouldn't have to ask
court has obligation to safeguard rights, fails it
If the US Constitution is futile, then I'm sorry

while you fail for years to comply with their

illegal

recommendations on behalf of this child?

Which recommendations are illegal, Greg?

Yes, they always pretend it's "for the child" another lie.
It's all about the $5000 bonus the state gets for each kid
terminated and adopted out. More if the kid can be called
damaged or special needs, so they use those labels at the
drop of their unqualified hat.

This is terrorism.
Ask the child, her caring grandparents...

The one who assaulted me as part of a breaking and
entering incident in front of the child?
Undercharged and plead guilty to simple assault?

He cared enough to risk jailtime, didn't he, Greg?

Or the one who is now vegetating in a nursing home?
Who takes Prozac unrealiably and obsesses about
possessing the child?

She has possessed the child... for the last 2 1/2 years, Greg.

btw, have you ever gotten a j-o-b yet?

Irrelevant.

Not to CPS and the Judge.

How much child support have you provided for
this poor little girl?
Medical care? Clothing? Food???

Actually, it's funny you ask that one!

Being the would-be step dad, and having been very active
in YMCA Indian Princesses and many other things with and
for the child, as well as bringing in small life savings
and earning pin money (cans at a ballfield) I probably
paid more to support this child than the bio Dad.

If I remember correctly the girl's father failed to pay child support.

So if you kicked in ANYTHING you could say, "I probably paid more to support
this child than the bio Dad."

Am I right, Greg?

How much money have you contributed to the household since you moved in?

What does that come out to per month?

That'll let me know if you're BSn or not.

What is, "cans at a ballfield?"

This man who IS obligated to pay a small monthly amount
got his amount reduced to be based on his income despite
his concious choice to work only occasionally.

"Occasionally???"

That's STILL more than YOU, Greg!

The bio-Dad is such a child support deadbeat that
he lives at home with his Mommy and Daddy and works
only OCCASIONALLY. (on call)

The "would-be step dad" is such a dead beat that he lives in his
girlfriend's prefabricated mobile abode and hasn't worked in over TWO AND A
HALF FAAREEKIIIN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That about right, Greg?

Dan

Old September 8th 03, 01:03 AM
Kane

On 7 Sep 2003 15:48:01 -0700, (Greg Hanson) wrote:

SheRman said
"Clutter"? Is that what you are calling abusing
a little unrelated naked girl? Defying reason and
sensibility? Not helping her Mother get her back
into her arms? Clutter? Your junk laying around
while you feed at the trough in the mommy and
little child's trailer, refusing to get the stuff
outa' there and - yourself as well? Clutter?
It's name is boyfriend du jour: You?

du jour? 4 years is not soup "of the day".

It is if there is nothing else being served but the du jour, day after
long day without ones child or a child without her mother.

The nakedness issue is not an issue.
CPS said so.

That's nice. Could you post their exact words here, please?

Nakedness in itself is usually not, despite the liars here, an issue
with CPS. What is is those other actions that might be involved that
relate to the nakedness.

Terrorism? Is that what your supportive housemate's little girl
experienced from you shoving her naked small self under cold
water and watching her take showers???

Mischaracterization.

We don't think so. We think we have a pretty good take on your
"character." What may be okay under the law can, if taken all together
with other things you've told us yourself, isn't always okay with
others.

She was told to do it and did it.

You did not push her head under the shower then, like you said in an
earlier post? Or did you pick up a stick and use it to push her,
rather than use your own hands?

Cold water is standard to wash burning urine from skin.

I am unable to find that "standard" referrance anywhere. Why is that I
wonder?

And what makes you think it was burning her? She probably was more
afraid of you than urine on her skin. You'd pretty well demonstrated
to her your morals and ethics.

I did not watch her.

Of course not. That's how you knew she had not gotten the shampoo out
of her hair, thus requiring your gentle assistance.

Use the mirror, did you?

Ripping her out of the loving arms of her Mother while
you sit around smirking and making futile noises,
filing ridiculous documents with the court

asking for due process

You AREN'T her parent. You don't have a right to "due process" in this
case. You are not a party.

as required under the law
shouldn't have to ask
court has obligation to safeguard rights, fails it

As I said. And the court has the constututional rights of the child to
consider as well. I think they did in this case, quite nicely, in
fact.

You are no longer towelboying her.

If the US Constitution is futile, then I'm sorry

Since it did its job in this case, keeping the child away from a man
not related to her that was living with the mother...and still
is...and did nothing to support the family financially, and wanted the
state or child support payments to be used on HIS OWN behalf, it
appears like the court did just fine.

while you fail for years to comply with their

illegal

You aren't a party. They did nothing "illegal" to you, nor to the
mother. You created the situation when you moved in. You move out, the
child is home. Well, too much time now, but it would have happened had
you gotten out when we first told you to.

recommendations on behalf of this child?

Yes, they always pretend it's "for the child" another lie.
It's all about the $5000 bonus the state gets for each kid
terminated and adopted out.

Who got the $5,000 for the child in this instance, since the child is
NOT adopted out, and the child is not going to be.

More if the kid can be called
damaged or special needs, so they use those labels at the
drop of their unqualified hat.

You should see the kids that go through CPS. The burns. The
situationally induced developmental delays (many can't even speak
sentences at age 3 and 4), the marks of objects on their bodies.

You just haven't lived until you've seen the pattern of an electric
cooking coil burnt into a child's buttocks.

You are a liar, Greg. A self serving, pitiful, impotent, twit that is
a danger to everyone that comes here hoping to find some help in their
problem with CPS.

This is terrorism.
Ask the child, her caring grandparents...

The one who assaulted me as part of a breaking and
entering incident in front of the child?

My guess is the little girl was tickled pink. Finally someone was
going to rescue her from the man that displaced her with her mother.
The man that scares her with spanking and threats. The man that thinks
she's an animal to be trained with punishment.

The man that holds her towel.

Had she been older she'd probably have cheered. I know I would have
relished the sound of your jaw cracking and urged Grandpa to give it
another shot, were I this child.

Undercharged and plead guilty to simple assault?

The cops have a very nasty thing about child abusers. I've
remonstrated with them again and again over coffee why they are so
hard on child abusers. Most just answer, "I've got kids." and I let it
go at that.

They get to see what happens when pimples on the ass of humanity like
you are allowed free reign with children. We have exchanged flowers in
symapthy and commiseration when cop friends of mine have had to bring
out a child's body from some hell hole a "parent" has summited them
to.

Or the one who is now vegetating in a nursing home?

It's just amazing what a kindly soul you are. Did she do that to
herself then? Wasn't old age.

Who takes Prozac unrealiably

One of the difficult tasks in working with the mentally ill, and I
have, is to keep them stable on their meds. Both the illness and the
nature of the medications makes it difficult.

But I've never blamed the mentally ill afflicted person.

and obsesses about
possessing the child?

Funny. If my kids were little and you had access to them I think I'd
obsess. I also might just chose Grandpa's solution. By the way, notice
that Grandpa's solution worked even if he had to take some charges
against him. I'd do the same for my grandchild.

I doubt you would. You like it when children are tortured.

btw, have you ever gotten a j-o-b yet?

Irrelevant.

Oh? Really?

I'd say that's about as indicative of very poorly developed conscience
or a highly developed case of denial.

Earning a living, supporting one's self, is very relevant, more
especially if it impacts those around one's self. And it sure seems
like it did in your case.

How much child support have you provided for
this poor little girl?
Medical care? Clothing? Food???

Actually, it's funny you ask that one!

Sure it is.

Being the would-be step dad,

Going for the record for length of engagement there, Greegor?

and having been very active
in YMCA Indian Princesses and many other things with and
for the child,

As long as it didn't cost you anything.

as well as bringing in small life savings

And what did you DO with that "small life savings" Greegor? Spend it
on your computer?

and earning pin money (cans at a ballfield).

When my wife worked and I did the primary parenting of our children I
still held down a decent part time job. As they grew older I of course
went back to school and got my degree and went back into my
professional field.

You don't even have the child there to be an excuse for staying home
and you are STILL sitting on your ass.

I probably
paid more to support this child than the bio Dad.

Translation: " My transgression are to be forgiven because someone
else is more evil than I."

Yeah, yeah. We've heard that one before...from you, as I recall.

So how much did you pay in "support" of this child than the father...a
dollar figure please?

This man who IS obligated to pay a small monthly amount
got his amount reduced to be based on his income despite
his concious choice to work only occasionally.

Yah know. I'll bet he has a very nasty opinion of you too. Which is
worse, the daddy that won't pay, or the towelboy that got rid of the
child...let me see now...I vote for the towel boy.

The bio-Dad is such a child support deadbeat that
he lives at home with his Mommy and Daddy and works
only OCCASIONALLY. (on call)

What a nasty man. If he comes here and posts post after post trying to
minimize and justify his non-payment I'll give HIM a piece of my mind.

Until then, I have you.

Kane