Merck Mouth, Myrl Jeffcoat, claims Gardasil can "Return them to Health" ... FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE

Old May 29th 08, 03:45 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant
Ilena Rose

Default Merck Mouth, Myrl Jeffcoat, claims Gardasil can "Return them to Health" ... FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE

http://groups.google.com/group/ca.po...188ff1f016a12b

The only Vaccination Flack who has had the audacity to go this far in
promoting Gardasil is my long term nemesis, and blatant pathological
liar, Myrl Jeffcoat.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
She lies about vaccinations, about me, and has spun around180 degrees
on several issues:

Patrick O'leary ... President of Inamed and now Medicor's Eurosilicone
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/patrickoleary.htm

Laetrile ... went from being grateful that her mother survived 20+
years after uterine cancer diagnose, using no surgery, radiation nor
chemo PAIN FREE ... only laetrile ... to screaming it is "pus or
poison" much like Vac Flack Mark S Probert. She did this 180 degree
turn 30 years after her mother's death.
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...stprobert.html

And now she makes this outrageous and false claim for Gardasil ...

http://groups.google.com/group/ca.po...a10978f2?dmode...

"Given a choice between saving lives of 70% of the 250,000 - 290,000
women who die, vs. 7 UNPROVEN associated deaths. . .I don't think
there is any choice, for most logically thinking people.

But, the Gardasil vaccine, can save hundreds of thousands of lives.
And, it will save millions and millions more, from lengthy, traumatic,
expensive treatment, to return them to health after contracting the
HPV virus."
Vaccination Lie by Myrl Carlene Jeffcoat
Thu, 13 Sep 2007

This blatant disinformation from Myrl ... which she stands by, is
totally bogus. Gardasil does NOT return "them to health" ... it is
just Myrl Jeffcoat advertising lies for Merck.

Here Myrl is explaining what she calls "simple math" about the
enormously complex and multi-faceted vaccination controversy ... the
'she' is me, Ilena, who Myrl has been attacking since joining
Barrett's disinformation team about his losing lawsuit.

"She's so focused on bashing the idea that a
vaccine may prevent hundreds of thousands of deaths, that she is
reluctant to do the math. . . 250,000 - 7 = 243,000 possible lives
saved!" Vaccination Lie by Myrl Carlene Jeffcoat September 2007
Old May 30th 08, 02:57 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant
Ilena Rose

MYRL JEFFCOAT did a 180 degree turn and basically, took over the
'work' of promoting Patrick O'leary after Schaezler lost all
credibility. Jeffcoat used Schaezler as the model ... taking up sock
puppets and aliases for her attacks. O'leary was searching for a
replacement to Schaezler who was no longer useful to him when he
contacted me several times ... I refused.

Jeffcoat used all the propaganda tricks & lies of Schaezler ... this
is the BEFORE picture.

The AFTER is Myrl calling herself "Will Ketcher" and promoting the
Quack, Stephen Barrett and Junk Scientist, Patrick O'leary.

Experiences with Susan Schaezler and "Mplnt" ~ by Myrl Jeffcoat

From: "Myrl Jeffcoat"
Subject: Experiences with Susan Schaezler and "Mplnt"
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:16:08 -0700

To Whom it May Concern:

The purpose of this letter is to document certain experiences I have
had on-line with Susan Schaezler, "Mplnt" and other entities.

In late 1995 I went on-line actively seeking information about the
status of breast implant litigation. In June 1995 Dow Corning had
declared bankruptcy and thrown approximately 144,000 breast implant
victims into litigation limbo, who were to be part of the Global Class
Action settlement.

I noted from the very beginning on the AOL Breast Implant Forum that
Susan Schaezler and the entity known as "Mplnt" were present, as well
as others that appeared to be very disruptive and insulting to implant
victims. I had complained to Susan Schaezler, I didn't understand why
a breast implant victim would be siding with an obvious pro-implant
person to berate other victims.

Susan Schaezler had stated it was not her, but someone else, who was
hijacking her identity and creating the disruption. I accepted her at
her word, and we talked for a brief time (few days) about beginning a
newslist, to create privacy for genuine implant victims, to give them
safe harbor from the AOL board disruption.

While we were discussing it, she went ahead on her own and set it up,
and instituted strenuous rules, regulations, and absolute control over
membership. I was one of the "charter" members of BIS, and was there
from the very beginning. Imagine my dismay when I discovered that
"Mplnt" (one of the major disrupters of the AOL board) was also there,
as a Susan Schaezler invited member.

Shortly after Susan Schaezler began BIS, she solicited from the
membership an invitiation for us to all openly share our real names,
addresses, phone numbers, etc. The suggestion from her, was that we
ought to all feel comfortable enough with each other, and could do
that.

I was one of the implant victims who did share my personal information
openly on that list, and "Mplnt" was on the newslist and in the e-mail
address when it occurred. Susan had always boasted that she knew the
true identity of "Mplnt" and he was definitely not manufacturer
related. She always suggested that he was a doctor knowledgeable
about silicone issues, but did not believe our illnesses were caused
by silicone.

A brief amount of time went by (a few months), when an altercation
arose on
the BIS newslist. It involved the presenting of a theory presented by
"Mplnt" that was very controversial to one of our more knowledgeable
implant victim members, Sue Lyons. Ultimately Sue was kicked off of
BIS, because Sue had used an expletive in her response to "Mplnt" on
BIS. Susan Schaezler immediately removed her from BIS, using the
expletive as the reason.

It was because of Sue Lyon's removal, that I immediately began WIS
(Women's Implant Support) with a nucleous of 9 women to keep Sue Lyons
company.

Although we do not correspond now, Sue Lyons was the catalyst for my
forming WIS (now a membership of 400 or so individuals). I stayed on
BIS after Sue Lyons was kicked off for a time, but then the control
issues from Susan Schaezler again raised their ugly head with another
member (Angela Hans). This time, I unsubscribed. I didn't wish to
deal with the disruption any longer.

"Mplnt" has been in our midst (breast implant forums, etc.) for many
years. Susan Schaezler and he have always appeared to be joined at the
hip.

Imagine my distress, when some 4 years later, I learned that "Mplnt"
was none other than Patrick O'Leary (President of McGhan - Scotland).
Even more distressing was the fact that I am a McGhan/3M victim.

Myrl Jeffcoat
Women's Implant Support
xxx
Rancho Cordova, California 95670

Old May 30th 08, 03:15 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant
Ilena Rose

There are so many factual errors on Myrl's rant that I would have to
spend hours to correct all of her intentional lies.

Like hiding behind aliases like Will Ketcher, she learned from Mark
Probert how to highjack threads.

Discussion subject changed to "Changing Course with Ilena Rosenthal"
by Myrl

DISCUSSION CHANGED BACK 'WILL KETCHER'

Old May 31st 08, 07:18 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant
Ilena Rose

Note from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

Peter Bowditch added my name, and amalgam awareness activist's Ms Jan
Drew's name without our permission. He has used it to confuse the
issue of who supports the members of this Vaccination / Chemical
Industry / Quackwatch SLAPP suits promotion list.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
"Peter - Is there an application one must fill out to become a member
of the "posse"? I know that both Jan Drew and Ilena Rosenthal are
"honorary" members. I was just wondering if there are any pre-
qualifications. I might want to join!" Myrl Jeffcoat, May 31, 7:54
am