Homeopathy kills baby: Homeopaths in court charged with manslaughter

Old May 24th 09, 01:50 PM posted to aus.politics,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,sci.med.diseases.cancer,misc.kids.health

Default Homeopathy kills baby: Homeopaths in court charged with manslaughter

You are welcome to come and try it. What a piece of work you are.
"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 May 2009 20:55:55 -0500, in misc.health.alternative, "t"
wrote:

Right! You run down to get your " against some "protection" from whatever
the man god inna white coat tells you to fear. Fear rules your small
world.

What is that Jean Paul Richter said?
""A man never discloses his own character so clearly as when he
describes another's."

When you clearly state the driving force behind other people's
actions is fear, what you are doing is just projecting your own fears
onto the actions of others.

The real problem is you have become an unfit and antisocial part of
society by refusing to do your own part to be inoculated against
these transmittable diseases. Because you are unfit, the society is
right in giving you an ultimatum, conform or be expelled, having all
your goods and chattel confiscated. That what all societies have done
in the past when it comes to anti-social behavior.

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 22 May 2009 22:26:10 -0500, in misc.health.alternative, "t"
wrote:

Be afraid, be very afraid.

That best describes your actions. Fear rules your brain.

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
m...
On Fri, 22 May 2009 19:40:09 -0400, in misc.health.alternative, "Paul
T. Holland" wrote:

Bob Officer wrote:
On Thu, 21 May 2009 15:21:55 -0400, in misc.health.alternative,
"Paul
T. Holland" wrote:

sophist rationale to try to redefine reasonable, knowledgeable,
caution
as 'fear'

and, bye the bye - were you to be living in the time prior to
modern
medicine and the availability of vaccines, and antibiotics -

you would, statistically, already be dead

the 'he he' glee you evidence in your writing is only possible
because
you no longer 'have' to be concerned about the now [somewhat]
controlled
pandemics of polio, measles, whooping cough, etc.

Tetanus, Diphtheria, Tuberculosis, Mumps, Rubella.
[and a partridge in a pear tree] g

Lots of lords a leaping G to bad conclusions

The good old days wasn't so good. he needs to examine the mortality
rates in early American or Europe.

what? examine? how dare you suggest such a logical approach!

Sure I dare. that what I do, Ask questions and then find answers by
studying ther subject. Looking at studies and data sets. Drawing
conclusions.

The conclusion is that the 'good old days' were not so good.

you see, the falsehood of your thesis is that you choose not to
have
account for the millions who died when protection wasn't available.

the irrefutable fact is that millions no longer die - that 'some'
are
adversely affected is true - some, compared to the millions who no
longer die.

A very are adversely effected. That risk is far better than the
death
rates of 1850.

wonder how he accounts for the dramatic increase of life span since
the
civil war? what was it back then, around 48 yr or so on average?

Something like that. the average life span of a woman around 39.

and what was the cause of the majority of deaths in the camps?

- disease, not wounds, as common as those were

Mostly Flea born disease. however Insect born diseases like yellow
fever and Malaria could sweep though a military installation like
wild fire.

Some of the best information we have on the flu pandemic of 1918-1919
comes from US army and navy bases medical logs and records.

t wrote:
He he, I'm not afraid like you are. I'll live my life free of the
fear that
causes you to get vaccinated and use drugs.

I once saw the results of in land in which there was no
immunizations. Children died from getting minor cuts. Tetanus.
Whooping cough, and diphtheria were common and fatal

--
Ak'toh'di

--
Ak'toh'di

--
Nok'wsi

Old May 25th 09, 02:49 AM posted to aus.politics,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,sci.med.diseases.cancer,misc.kids.health

It looks like you have caught some strange brain virus that causes fear and
a need for a daddy. I don't think there is a cure. Too bad.
"Bob Officer" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 24 May 2009 07:50:57 -0500, in misc.health.alternative, "t"
wrote:

You are welcome to come and try it.

It won't be me, it will be the government. and when all is said and
done you will appear to be a religious nutcase like the ones in Waco,
Texas or Ruby Ridge.

What a piece of work you are.

No, that seems to be an apt description of yourself. Go back and try
to use an open mind. Look at the stats. IT seems the illness which
are protected by vaccines actually have one other Unconsidered
danger. That is Doctors and ER room staffs are no longer able to
diagnoses some of these diseases without extensive testings. Some of
these test may take hours or days to complete. One of the problems in
the late 80's and 90's in the US was the rise in tuberculosis
infections. This was because many of the newer medical professionals
had never seen the disease. The rise of the disease was due to the
increased influx of emigrants from Asia and South America and Cuba.

Even today I bet nearly 80% of American Doctors have never seen
measles or rubella.

When you unvaccinated children catch one of these diseases odds are
it will cause them server damage. It is at this point you will
expect the american tax payer to spent their money to help your
child, and the clean up of trying to protect other unvaccinated
people from your own folly.

For the sake of the children, parents which refuse to protect their
children, by refusing standard inoculations should have their
parental rights revoked, and the children removed from their custody.

news:t5oe15hn8bu2uqmj1mh4fcth83kntunlo4@4ax. com...