Eulogy for Dr Hulda Clark

Old October 12th 09, 08:45 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Happy Oyster

Default Eulogy for Dr Hulda Clark

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:21:09 -0500, "t" wrote:

People like you who make claims about her and provide no proof. Can you
PROVE that her zapper did nothing?

That is the typical idiots' claim.

Can you PROVE that her zapper did work? No, you can't. It is as simple as that.
--
Interview mit dem Autor der "Reimbibel"
Kultur und Wissen
Old October 12th 09, 08:57 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

"Happy Oyster" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:21:09 -0500, "t" wrote:

People like you who make claims about her and provide no proof. Can you
PROVE that her zapper did nothing?

That is the typical idiots' claim.

Can you PROVE that her zapper did work? No, you can't. It is as simple as
that.

No, O Slow One, I'm not claiming that it works or not. Never used one. BUT,
since you and your buds here HAVE made claim that it does not. Therefore,
YOU need prove your statement. I know that you won't, but it's worth some
humor to see your answers.So, I have made no claim, I need prove nothing.

Old October 12th 09, 09:12 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
dr_jeff

t wrote:

"Happy Oyster" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:21:09 -0500, "t" wrote:

People like you who make claims about her and provide no proof. Can you
PROVE that her zapper did nothing?

That is the typical idiots' claim.

Can you PROVE that her zapper did work? No, you can't. It is as simple
as that.

No, O Slow One, I'm not claiming that it works or not. Never used one.
BUT, since you and your buds here HAVE made claim that it does not.
Therefore, YOU need prove your statement. I know that you won't, but
it's worth some humor to see your answers.So, I have made no claim, I
need prove nothing.

The FTC has said it does not work and is a rip-off. That's good enough
for me.

Jeff
Old October 12th 09, 09:47 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

"dr_jeff" wrote in message
news
t wrote:

"Happy Oyster" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:21:09 -0500, "t" wrote:

People like you who make claims about her and provide no proof. Can you
PROVE that her zapper did nothing?

That is the typical idiots' claim.

Can you PROVE that her zapper did work? No, you can't. It is as simple
as that.

No, O Slow One, I'm not claiming that it works or not. Never used one.
BUT, since you and your buds here HAVE made claim that it does not.
Therefore, YOU need prove your statement. I know that you won't, but it's
worth some humor to see your answers.So, I have made no claim, I need
prove nothing.

The FTC has said it does not work and is a rip-off. That's good enough for
me.

Yeppers! That's good enough for you. Be sure to thank them for all the
after the harm recalls too. It's not good enough.

Old October 12th 09, 09:48 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Happy Oyster

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:47:19 -0500, "t" wrote:

Yeppers!

That is crap.
Old October 12th 09, 09:49 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

"Happy Oyster" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 14:57:16 -0500, "t" wrote:

I'm not claiming that it works or not.

And now?

AND NOW! Clam will have the opertunity to back his words up with proof. If
he can........

Old October 12th 09, 09:57 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Happy Oyster

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:49:20 -0500, "t" wrote:

"Happy Oyster" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 14:57:16 -0500, "t" wrote:

I'm not claiming that it works or not.

And now?

AND NOW! Clam will have the opertunity to back his words up with proof. If
he can........

YOU make the claims, so YOU will have to make the proofs.
Old October 12th 09, 11:36 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

"Happy Oyster" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:49:20 -0500, "t" wrote:

"Happy Oyster" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 14:57:16 -0500, "t" wrote:

I'm not claiming that it works or not.

And now?

AND NOW! Clam will have the opertunity to back his words up with proof.
If
he can........

YOU make the claims, so YOU will have to make the proofs.

Please post a link or something to where I made claims about this.

Eulogy for Dr Hulda Clark john[_5_] Kids Health 6 October 11th 09 08:33 AM
Fao:Jamie Clark CY Pregnancy 12 February 19th 06 11:27 PM
FAO Jamie Clark Sue Pregnancy 4 April 11th 05 09:15 PM
Quackpot news: FTC Vindicates Hulda Clark.... john Kids Health 92 December 15th 04 03:03 PM
Hulda Clark ZAPPED! Mark Probert Kids Health 8 December 5th 04 08:23 PM