protective order scam

Old November 18th 06, 10:50 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Meth Watcher

Default Dennis lies again, and is caught again ... was ... Kane CAUGHT at false accusation and deception

"0:-" wrote in message
ups.com...

George Truro wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message
ups.com...

George Truro wrote:
I'll remove your smoke and mirrors agent and move it to a thread of
it's
own -

I think folks deserve to see what a liar and a fraud you really are.

Can't argue the actual issue, eh?

Threats of violence were made in this newsgroup.

You are the only person I know that has threatened violence here, agent.

One, you don't "know" "me" at all. You think you do.

And no, I have not threatened anyone with "violence." I have mentioned
legal actions. And they are still in place if needed.

And your use of the word 'here' is suspect. Do you really think the
perpetrator of threats does not check in 'here' from time to time?

'Here' is this newsgroup. Present and PAST. The threats were made.

I have linked too them.

If you wish to argue they weren't threats, go to the narrative and
explain to us how the word choices are not "threats," if you will.

You claim I made one up.

I took you and any interested readers to the very post where this was
done.

You want to argue the use of quote marks.

Respond to new thread with your ridiculous whine.

What new thread?

How about you respond to this one?

What a liar you are.

And what stupid risks you take -- dumb as a stump, as always.

You sure like to use the slur 'stupid'

Yep. And you are.

- wassa matter Butch --

Homophobic and delusional? Sure looks like it.

is that what
your abuser called you before you were rescued by adoption??

Never been adopted, and never abused. But if I were, what would that
indicate?

A common complaint of innocent families abused by CPS crazies is that many
caseworkers have 'issues' of abuse -- and use their power to abuse innocent
families for the crimes of their 'abuser'. It's rather common - nutjobs like
you with issues using CPS to punish your 'abusers'.

You are lying, Dennis and making a fool of yourself yet again.

Fist I'm a Bob - now I'm a Dennis.

Hey Don,you CPS scumsucker - we're sure glad we know who somebody is around
hers

And as I said, stupidly taking risks, again.

Hell - grease 'em up and let 'em roll Butch. lol.

0:-|

0:-

"0:-" wrote in message
oups.com...

George Truro wrote:
.....the usual pack of lies he has been noted for for years in this
newsgroup....

"George," I think you should reread this post a few times and give
some
serious thought to what you are claiming.

To have the direct evidence in front of your eyes and still be in
denial is some very serious indicators of hysteria, mental illness.

And you are in considerably more trouble than our simple exchange
might
indicate to your badly effected mind.

And I'm talking "knock on the door" kinds of trouble.

Let's hope for your sake you can convince people that you are just a
joke. I'll be happy to support that contention. You are.

Keep reading, there's more in the reply to your nonsense.

"0:-" wrote in message
George Truro wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dan Sullivan wrote:
Greegor wrote:
I still want to know who these "buddies of mine" are!
Whatsisname et alia.
He seems to forget the source for that famous line, "Brian
should
have
pulled the trigger."

You're a liar - You are the only one who ever said Brian should
have
pulled the trigger.

Really. I'm Chuckles the Clown? How droll. Now that IS an insult.

You try to falsely accuse and insinuate that someone else said
this,

Nothing false about it. Nor is even anywhere near and
insinuation.
You
are
still as stupid and poorly educated as always, aren't you?

but only you nutball, only you.

Well, if only a nutball would lie, child, then you qualify,
because
if
you
read the post I am providing you'll see I know exactly what I am
talking
about.

My quote was of course a paraphrase.

Here's a newsflash Einstein - a quote can't be 'a paraphrase'.

Yes it can. It's a common device in the english language.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oogle+Sea rch

All kinds of opinions on how to use quotes and paraphrasing. And I
DID,
as one source points out, authoritatively, provide THE SOURCE for my
paraphrase.

Sorry about your ignorance, Director, but you seem to have learned
very
little of the language over the years. You must love wallowing in
the
**** of your ignorance. You do it enough.

In fact your
paraphrase isn't a paraphrase since to paraphrase is to retain the
original
meaning.

Yep, and mine does. Quite clearly.

There was nothing about Brian in the original meaning of Neals
statements.

Really?

What and who are the subjects of the thread, and of both his and
other's posts in that thread?

They aren't talking about Greg, nor you Dennis, or anyone BUT Brian
and
the use of lethal force he executed.

However, you have neatly attempted to publically Doananate, and
Gregoragate...and change the subject from more than just "Brian" and
the subject of murderous intent. There was a stabbing mentioned, and
the blowing up of CPS buildings even with innocent parent and child
clients inside.

Did you miss that?

You fools continue to think everyone else is as stupid as you and
easily misled by stripping one element out of an issue and arguing
about it claiming the rest does not exist.

Stupid little boy.

You provided them fraudulently as quotes by including in
quotation marks - then backpedal to display your totally inadequate
understanding of basic English by claiming your 'quote was of
course a
paraphrase'.

Check out the source I just provided you, stupid ignorant twit. 0:-

Posting the source for the paraphrase is hardly backpeddling,
stupid.
It shows directly what the intent of the statements were, and at one
point included ALL the words that are included in the paraphrase.
Simply in different order, same sentiments.

" ... I tend to disagree... there is almost never an excuse NOT to
put
a gun
to the head of a Gestapo CPS caseworker... more than that there is
little
reason not to pull the trigger while it is there. "

That was in response directly to someone, another poster, pointing
out
the use of lethal force by Brian Christine.

Did you not bother to read the thread or even the full post I
provided
a link to?

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...0e6db06?hl=en&

Maybe you should reread rather than attempt your lies, eh?

Now it hardly gets any more freakin hilarious than this Butch.

Still sweating your own attractions to those of your own sex, child?
Don't worry, you don't have to act on your urges. Honest.

You dreamed **** up - then blame folks for stuff thats not even
true -
except in your empty head.

Dream up? Those posts I quoted and linked to are my "dreams?"

Okay, the YOU tell us what is meant by " ... I tend to disagree...
there is almost never an excuse NOT to put a gun to the head of a
Gestapo CPS caseworker... more than that there is little reason not
pull the trigger while it is there. "

Your stupidity has become your personal trademark both here and on
the
spanking it newsgroup.

Really? Seems to put you fools to route regularly though, now
doesn't
it?

So, I made this up and it's not from a real message and it's not
referring to Brian, and it's not referring to killing caseworkers?

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...&lr= &rnum=12

" ... My only sadness is that they did not pull the trigger in the
parking
lot. At least there would have been one less kidnapper breathing
and
it would have put the rest on warning that their BS will not for
much
longer be tolerated. ..."

You are the same liar you always were, and caught again just as
easily
as before.

Nothing to it. You are stupid.

This good enough for you, Deakin?

Here you go, and the sentiment is the thing, now isn't it?

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...0e6db06?hl=en&

In reference to the news Brian had taken his children at gun
point
after
putting the gun to a workers head:

... I tend to disagree... there is almost never an excuse NOT to
put
gun
to the head of a Gestapo CPS caseworker... more than that there
is
little
reason not to pull the trigger while it is there.

They are kidnappers and deserve no better. ...

Recognize it?

Look like my name in the author's field?

In 2004 you made this false allegation - you gave a link that
didn't
even
mention Brian or a gun or a trigger - you are a first class nut
case.
You
dream **** up then blame it on folks. You're a real koo-koo.

Show the message where I gave the URL below, referring to the
Christine
case or guns and triggers, etc.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...083a188d3446b2

Try this link:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...0e6db06?hl=en&

You wish to claim that quote I posted above is something I said,
and
not
the poster of the post from which it came?

Interesting.

Let's see now, Dennis the liar, there is in fact mention of a
"gun,"
there
is mention of pulling the "trigger," and of course the subject is
"Brian
Christine's" taking of children at gun point.

What did I miss?

Oh, that I dream things up?

Well, I didn't produce that post, so obviously you are the
dreamer
here,
Dennis.

And apparently nothing you claim, say, or declare can be trusted
because
you just proved again....hundreds of times before...that you are
in
fact a
liar.

You are a troll only in that you are a coward, Dennis.

Like they all are.

And it's you that are making lying claims, as I have just proven.

Not enough proof for you? Think the poster was just mouthing off
and
didn't really mean it?

Think I dream these things up and "insinuate" do you?

Try this one on for size and explain it away, stupid:

Still of course on the subject of Brian Christine's taking of the
children
at gunpoint in the rest area parking.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a66c921?hl=en&

... My only sadness is that they did not pull the trigger in the
parking
lot. At least there would have been one
less kidnapper breathing and it would have put the rest on
warning
that
their BS will not for much longer be
tolerated. ...

Possibly this will help jog your memory...by the way, he is dead
wrong
about Oregon laws, even today they have not changed. You may not
shoot
someone for just being on your property.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...&lr= &rnum=12

... You are advocating for the murder of child protection
workers.

No, I am advocating self defense for families.

If social wreckers do not wish to die they should not involve
themselves
in attempting to kidnap children from innocent parents and
families.

Just like if someone wants to keep living a healthy life they had
best
leave my property, my car, my family and my person alone.

If I see someone sneaking around the outside of my home I am
fully
empowered by the laws of Oregon to shoot them dead, no questions
needing
to be asked.

I see no reason why protection of my family should allow any less
response. ...

Still having problems with reality, Dennis?

From the same post as cited above, and linked to, stupid:

... I advocate using any force necessary, up to and including
deadly
force, to protect one's family from the predations of these
powertripping
and corrupt anti-family fascists. ...

And it's not just one of you, Dennis:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...en&lr=&rnum=13

... Bob

I'm in an awful way.

Destroycps!
Don't throw you life away by lone act of suicide. If you're going
kill yourself, make sure you take a bunch of *them* with you.
Remember:
The higher the rank, the more valuable it is to get them.

Just kidding . . . You really should figure out a way you can
attack
and
escape.

Destroycps!!!!!!!!!! Destroycps!!!!!!!!!! Destroy dfs!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you with a more lively and excitable nature when it
comes
shooting government agents, or stabbing them, as the case may be,
possibly
this post will help you sleep well tonight...are you in agreement
with
the
sentiments express in:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...0ed2deeccf0d62

... How dare you suggest my mother was stupid and that's why
she
died.

How dare he? Because he is right. How many innocent families,
parents
and children
suffered harm because of your 'sainted mother'?

Another Gestapo CPS goosestepper down? A good start IMHO.

I will have just as much sympathy for her getting what she so
justly
deserved as I
will for a Dachau executioner getting his just desserts. None at
all.

How can you even joke about such a horrible occurrence?

Who is joking?

You're just another casualty of our modern desensitized
society.

No, we simply know the enemy and do not mourn their deaths.

Hopefully, natural selection will edit people who think like
you
out
of the future of this species.

Actually it is clear it will be natural selection continuing to
edit
harmful busibodies like your mother out of the pool. ...

Want some more?

In regards to the stabbing death of a caseworker:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...05262cb?hl=en&

I would prefer that Gestapo CPS and its minions simply be held
accountable
fully and completely, criminally and civilly, for their wrongful
acts
against innocent citizens.

But since that currently is not happening, at least not in the
vast
majority of cases of such abuses by Gestapo CPS and its minions,
this
is
about the only way we can effectively strike back and stand for
justice.

... And they should also keep in mind the overall global aspects
too...
not just their own personal actions but those of their fellow
anti-family
fascists. ...

Tired yet of being shown for a lying little ****, Dennis?

Shall I call Don up and have him get in touch with you?

Easily done. We are distant cousins, though we didn't know it
when
we
first met at CPS many years ago when I argued a case for a
relative
there.
We go back to Irish kings though it's nothing to brag about. R R
R R
'cause you are probably a cousin too. As is about a third of the
people
in
the US.

Since then we keep in touch. And I keep him informed of every
time
someone
tries to bring his name up here, and he has the full murderous
threat
file
on all the other ****ants like you that threaten people's lives
who
are
working hard for abused and neglected children.

You are a sick ****, and I won't hesitate to take ALL legal
actions
it
might need to bring you down if you continue your lying bull****.

Got that you ****ant coward?

Recognize the following?

"... Killing CPS caseworkers

Amusing, isn't it?

Try and kidnap MY kids and you will wish I only stuck a gun in
your
face... one day you would turn the key of your car and BOOM... no
more
you.

The office where you work, at a time I found would have the
largest
number of workers and fewest possible parents there would become
crater.

Dioxin or other highly toxic substance would make it into the
water
pitchers or punch bowls at Gestapo CPS meetings and galas.

Be it said they would KNOW they messed with the wrong person, I
can
assure you of that.

And interestingly I would have an airtight alibi for whatever
time
it
happened ... "

Ever read his claims to have access to and knowledge of how to
make
high
explosives?

Think I made that up? Want the link to the message? I certainly
have
more.

And of others as well. You'll notice Chuckles doesn't confine
himself
CPS workers either....seems to have a simple solution for all
problems
HE
thinks exist:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...7fcf701d?hl=en

... I figure about $50 in a local NC biker bar and a picture of
Mr
Tally
and his address should about take care of it....

Suppose, given his other sentiments, that he might consider
applying
that
strategy to workers he thinks are kidnappers?

Finally, knowing me as you do, just what were you thinking when
you
challenged me to produce proof, stupid?

Do you think the hero in our story really WANTS you to instigate
bringing
all this up again?

Keep being smart like this, Dennis. It really does help your
cause.

Just to give you something to contemplate as you drift off to a
restful
sleep tonight:

Again in relation to a worker being stabbed to death by a
convicted
child
abuser.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...58dd17c0?hl=en

... I condone the killing of a Gestapo CPS goosestepper just as I
would
one of a Dachau executioner. ...

Any thoughts, stu-pod?

Kane

If I'm getting blamed for what they do, I should
at least get to know who they are!

Being anti-government is more American than any apple pie!
The founding fathers themselves were anti-government.
That's why they created their own government.

Right, Gre?
Sure, you know the line to that song, "You only hate the one
you
love....etc."

The founders were anti Monarchy, a type of government.

They didn't hate all government.

And they didn't hate the one they created.

Nor were they "anti" it.

Anti government freaks are specifically NOT government
reformers.

They are government haters.

Big difference.

We all, of course, have some aversion to "government," in that
we
don't
like to be told what to do. The more intelligent and honest
among
us
admit to their being a need for agreed upon restraints.

And our form of government determines what those are and how
they
will
be administered.

If our little hero of the Constitution actually understood it,
he'
know that an stop the babbling about parent's rights.

Both parents and children have rights.

Neither is meant, under law, to exceed the other.

0:-

Old November 18th 06, 03:42 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
You can prove it's not Dennis by proving who it is then.

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Is that Dennis?
Where is this proof this person lied?

Did he not claim that I am the only person in this newsgroup that
threatened violence?

Kane, you referred back to a comment where somebody
said that Brian should have pulled the trigger.

Is that what you say is a "threat of violence"?

No. That was only one of many. You know this.

I just want to be clear on that.

You don't want to be clear on anything, Greg. You are churning the
information to create as much fog as possible.

Is this like when Michael said he hopes
somebody does [horrible things] to you,
and you decided that was a threat?

Do you think that is not a threat?

You decided to posture as if that is a "threat of violence", right?

I don't decide to "posture" at any time.

There is such a thing as implied intent.

One thing alone may not specifically be a threat, but a series of things
most certainly can, even if no single element alone is.

Such questions as you are asking aren't answered by me alone, Greg.

Kane wrote
By virtue of my having posted links and quotes
of those who did in fact threaten to kill, violently.

What butt crack did you post these links to?

None.

This group though I just posted them a few days ago. Don't you read?

Is this thread title accusing ""Dennis"" of
telling lies and being caught itself a LIE?

How could the quotes and links I provided be a lie?

They are the very words of those that made the threats.

The very words I saw said x should have happenned,
or that a person hopes somebody does z to you.

Then you didn't look at all the words I posted on this matter from this
newsgroup.

You call those THREATS??

I most certainly did, if we stop the games of trying to pare down the
"threats" to a single person making a single statement or two.

Go look at the posts on violence that I provided links to and get back
to us when you've read all of them.

Pop up your browser and google ascps for references to poison, guns,
triggers, C4, and explore a little for yourself.

I know you are completely incapable of empathy but try for a moment to
switch places with workers, and consider that you and your cronies are
frantically attempting to make me out as being one.

Notice the sentiments and intentions posted in discussions of murdered
caseworkers, Greg. Notice the comments about what posters say they will
do if certain impossible to avoid things happen in relation to workers
doing their job, Greg.

Can't you read?
Can't you remember?

You want me to track YOUR delusions? Ya freakin' nut case?

Well, if YOU are going to accuse me of having delusions about something
I posted here just a few days ago that is proof of intent of those whose
comments I posted, with linked references, yes, Greg, ya freakin' nut
case, I DO expect you to provide proof.

But knowing you will lie, dodge, doananate, gregorafile, and otherwise
behave like the little hapless ****ant you really are...I WILL provide
you with the referenced material I posted prior. Here is the link to a
post IN THIS VERY THREAD, you stupid GIT that was addressed in reply to
George Truro, yet another ****ing low life scum liar like you.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...418e8bd?hl=en&
http://tinyurl.com/twv75

[[[ I have only snipped the tail end three deep attributed remarks,
mostly my own, as they do not apply to the current issue ]]]

George Truro wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dan Sullivan wrote:
Greegor wrote:
I still want to know who these "buddies of mine" are!
Whatsisname et alia.

He seems to forget the source for that famous line, "Brian should have
pulled the trigger."

You're a liar - You are the only one who ever said Brian should have

pulled
the trigger.

Really. I'm Chuckles the Clown? How droll. Now that IS an insult.

You try to falsely accuse and insinuate that someone else said

this,

Nothing false about it. Nor is even anywhere near and insinuation. You
are still as stupid and poorly educated as always, aren't you?

but only you nutball, only you.

Well, if only a nutball would lie, child, then you qualify, because if
you read the post I am providing you'll see I know exactly what I am
talking about.

My quote was of course a paraphrase. This good enough for you, Deakin?

Here you go, and the sentiment is the thing, now isn't it?

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c08c9b40e6db06...

In reference to the news Brian had taken his children at gun point after
putting the gun to a workers head:

.... I tend to disagree... there is almost never an excuse NOT to put a
gun to the head of a Gestapo CPS caseworker... more than that there is
little reason not to pull the trigger while it is there.

They are kidnappers and deserve no better. ...

Recognize it?

Look like my name in the author's field?

In 2004 you made this false allegation - you gave a link that didn't even
mention Brian or a gun or a trigger - you are a first class nut case. You
dream **** up then blame it on folks. You're a real koo-koo.

Show the message where I gave the URL below, referring to the Christine
case or guns and triggers, etc.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...ts/browse_frm/...

Try this link:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...msg/3067ce3fea...

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...rotective-serv...

.... You are advocating for the murder of child protection workers.

No, I am advocating self defense for families.

If social wreckers do not wish to die they should not involve themselves
in attempting to kidnap children from innocent parents and families.

Just like if someone wants to keep living a healthy life they had best
leave my property, my car, my family and my person alone.

If I see someone sneaking around the outside of my home I am fully
empowered by the laws of Oregon to shoot them dead, no questions needing
to be asked.

I see no reason why protection of my family should allow any less
response. ...

Still having problems with reality, Dennis?

From the same post as cited above, and linked to, stupid:

.... I advocate using any force necessary, up to and including deadly
force, to protect one's family from the predations of these
powertripping and corrupt anti-family fascists. ...

And it's not just one of you, Dennis:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...rotective-serv...

.... Bob

I'm in an awful way.

Destroycps!
Don't throw you life away by lone act of suicide. If you're going to
kill yourself, make sure you take a bunch of *them* with you. Remember:
The higher the rank, the more valuable it is to get them.

Just kidding . . . You really should figure out a way you can attack and
escape.

Destroycps!!!!!!!!!! Destroycps!!!!!!!!!! Destroy dfs!!!!!!!!!! ...

For those of you with a more lively and excitable nature when it comes
to shooting government agents, or stabbing them, as the case may be,
[...]

number of workers and fewest possible parents there would become a crater.

Dioxin or other highly toxic substance would make it into the water
pitchers or punch bowls at Gestapo CPS meetings and galas.

Be it said they would KNOW they messed with the wrong person, I can
assure you of that.

And interestingly I would have an airtight alibi for whatever time it
happened ... "

Ever read his claims to have access to and knowledge of how to make high
explosives?

Think I made that up? Want the link to the message? I certainly have more.

And of others as well. You'll notice Chuckles doesn't confine himself to
[...]

.................................................. ...........
That was the post in full, sans the unrelated tail end comments from
prior posts.

Care to comment, you lying little sack of chicken ****?

Naw, you'll run.

You always run when you are cornered. You can't handle being wrong.

Kane

Old November 19th 06, 08:43 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default Gloating or Ill Wishes vs Threats of violence

Greg wrote
Kane, you referred back to a comment where somebody
said that Brian should have pulled the trigger.
Is that what you say is a "threat of violence"?

Kane wrote
No. That was only one of many. You know this.

You say no, yet you say it was one of many. Which is it?
You're contradicting yourself.

Greg wrote
Is this like when Michael said he hopes
somebody does [horrible things] to you,
and you decided that was a threat?

Kane wrote
Do you think that is not a threat?

WHY do you think it is? Mental malfunction?

Kane wrote
There is such a thing as implied intent.

Well, that would also apply to the DOZENS of times
you and your cronies have said that you wish ill upon me,
often making references to someone shooting me or
the grandfather assaulting me.

Tell me some more about this "implied intent"!

One thing alone may not specifically be a threat, but a series of things
most certainly can, even if no single element alone is.

Interesting! Is it a chargeable offense?

Such questions as you are asking aren't answered by me alone, Greg.

But you're doing a FINE JOB! Do go on!

Kane wrote
By virtue of my having posted links and quotes
of those who did in fact threaten to kill, violently.

Please make a list of links that go DIRECTLY to actual threats.
Don't waste my time with these BS accusations based on gloating
or ill wishes. Gloating or ill wishes are NOT threats of violence.

Kane wrote
I most certainly did, if we stop the games of trying to pare down the
"threats" to a single person making a single statement or two.

Allergic to the truth Kane?
You say that threats of violence have been made here,
but you clearly intend to be VAGUE and not give particulars?

Would you base legal action on such VAGUERY?

Kane wrote
I know you are completely incapable of empathy but try for a moment to
switch places with workers, and consider that you and your cronies are
frantically attempting to make me out as being one.

Somewhere there's a really tiny violin playing sad songs for you.

Notice the sentiments and intentions posted in discussions of murdered
caseworkers, Greg. Notice the comments about what posters say they will
do if certain impossible to avoid things happen in relation to workers
doing their job, Greg.

What's this "impossible to avoid" crud you keep spewing?
Would that have helped Eichmann in the Nuremberg?
He claimed he was only a pencil pusher.

Kane wrote
... I DO expect you to provide proof.

Kane wrote
But knowing you will lie, dodge, doananate, gregorafile, and otherwise
behave like the little hapless ****ant you really are...I WILL provide
you with the referenced material I posted prior. Here is the link to a
post IN THIS VERY THREAD, you stupid GIT that was addressed in reply to
George Truro, yet another ****ing low life scum liar like you.

Yep, You're a picture of mental health! ROFL!

Wishing horrible things upon caseworkers is NOT a crime.
Gloating when horrible things happen to caseworkers is NOT a crime.
Neither is a "threat of violence".

Old November 19th 06, 11:11 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default Greg loves bein' stuffed... Gloating or Ill Wishes vs Threatsof violence

Greegor wrote:
Greg wrote
Kane, you referred back to a comment where somebody
said that Brian should have pulled the trigger.
Is that what you say is a "threat of violence"?

Kane wrote
No. That was only one of many. You know this.

You say no, yet you say it was one of many. Which is it?
You're contradicting yourself.

No I'm not. I did not mention only the Christine case.

And no, it would not be a threat of violence. There is a very different
definition of this civil and criminal violation.

And a case for it has to be built that requires repetition, smile,
lots of violent allusions smile and possibly information classified as
"means" to carry out a crime.

The only references I've ever posted to an actual simple threat of
violence does not concern anyone posting here these days...unless of
course they are back with a sock on their head.

It's being set up for possible violence, as a way to try and force me
out of this newsgroup, Greg. You are cowards that when you lose can only
escalate to such behavior.

Greg wrote
Is this like when Michael said he hopes
somebody does [horrible things] to you,
and you decided that was a threat?

Kane wrote
Do you think that is not a threat?

WHY do you think it is?

I didn't say I think it is.
I asked you if you thought it's "not a threat."

Mental malfunction?

Simply answer the question, Greg. Failure to do so is a mental malfunction.

Kane wrote
There is such a thing as implied intent.

Well, that would also apply to the DOZENS of times
you and your cronies have said that you wish ill upon me,
often making references to someone shooting me or
the grandfather assaulting me.

Absolutely. NOW you get it.

We, however, don't want you to go away, just get your just deserts.

You aren't being targeted as a member of a special class so as to build
up hatred of you by membership. You have done specific things YOU have
confessed to here in this newsgroup.

What have I done that warrants someone wishing me dead? And describing
how to do it? And claiming I'm someone specific whose address was once
posted here? And that I'm supposedly a member of a high risk hated class
of people?

Don't ask for proof of the name and address. I have proof the post was
removed, stupid. There is always a trace of that. I already had a copy
of course, with full headers. It's certainly NOT gone.

Tell me some more about this "implied intent"!

I'm tired of teaching you. Look it up.

One thing alone may not specifically be a threat, but a series of things
most certainly can, even if no single element alone is.

Interesting! Is it a chargeable offense?

Not until a crime takes place. although...... there IS a criminal
classification that depends on the perception of the person targeted.

You seem to have forgotten I taught you this before, a couple of times,
if memory serves.

I've not accused anyone of a crime.

Because none has happened...well, except some years back when some
members of this ng contacted me personally and issued real threats, and
bragged of their capacity to execute those threats. That IS a crime.

Should such threats be acted upon and anyone hurt, those that assisted
in locating me will have some explaining to do.

Such questions as you are asking aren't answered by me alone, Greg.

But you're doing a FINE JOB! Do go on!

You want me to say something I can be sued for. You are too obvious, Greg.

You really are stupid.

Kane wrote
By virtue of my having posted links and quotes
of those who did in fact threaten to kill, violently.

Please make a list of links that go DIRECTLY to actual threats.

Nope. I've done so already.

And if you have trouble finding them, it's time you learned to use
google's group search tools.

Don't waste my time with these BS accusations based on gloating
or ill wishes. Gloating or ill wishes are NOT threats of violence.

I didn't make that claim.

Though there are circumstances based on how that gloating and ill wish
is framed, the words used, that can indeed result in a crime committed.

But I'm easy, up to a point. At this particular one, I simple not that
they go to state of mind.

The actual specific threats that frightened me and made me fear for my
safety and that of my family were made off line. How many times have I
told you this now?

And here are gloating and ill wishes being expressed in very similar
language. Fancy that. And periodically up it comes again. I say we have
a series, a significant sequel being created over a few years time. Very
significant when in argument.

And don't do your stupid "citations please," bull**** because there
isn't a poster here that's honest that doesn't know that I have posted
the answers to you before.

Kane wrote
I most certainly did, if we stop the games of trying to pare down the
"threats" to a single person making a single statement or two.

Allergic to the truth Kane?

Can't see it, Greg?

You say that threats of violence have been made here,

I posted the words, and links to the posts where those words were
spoken. If you wish to argue, go to the posts and quote them and show
they are not threats. YOU show how they are not.

Show they are NOT calculated to instill fear. And look up the law on that.

but you clearly intend to be VAGUE and not give particulars?

Links to posts and direct quotes are "VAGUE?"

Would you base legal action on such VAGUERY?

Non sequitur. I wasn't vague.

I've not taken any "legal" action as yet. I don't need to as yet.

If they are involved in providing some means, even sufficient
encouragement, they could well find themselves in court.

Ask the man that was financially wiped out by the Oregon Mulugeta Seraw
case. Hate crime of murder. Inspired by the man I mentioned that never
laid a finger on him, never saw, him didn't even know his name before
the killing.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...egon&spell= 1

It could be argued that fomenting hatred toward a class or profession to
the point that someone actually acts against them based on that
fomenting would engage the perps of said fomenting in both a civil AND
criminal action.

You may operate in the deep vacuum of ignorance, Greg, but I do not.

If I suggest something serious, you can be sure I've the knowledge to
not only back it up, but the tactical ability to not spill too much that
might get in my way should it need to finish it to my desired outcome.

There is considerable case law to back up legal action for hate crimes
of all kinds, including class or group.

Remember the serial killing of abortion doctors? Look that one up.

Kane wrote
I know you are completely incapable of empathy but try for a moment to
switch places with workers, and consider that you and your cronies are
frantically attempting to make me out as being one.

Somewhere there's a really tiny violin playing sad songs for you.

Then you'd like to see me killed or injured? Explain please, in full.

Or isn't that what you meant?

Notice the sentiments and intentions posted in discussions of murdered
caseworkers, Greg. Notice the comments about what posters say they will
do if certain impossible to avoid things happen in relation to workers
doing their job, Greg.

Why did you NOT respond to this challenge above, Greg?

What's this "impossible to avoid" crud you keep spewing?

No one is perfect, anywhere in the world, Greg. No caseworker can avoid
violating the delusional requirements for correct casework you ****ants
dream up.

You set it up, just like cons do, that no official intervention,
including initial investigation, is valid unless the case is already
PROVEN.

The circular reasoning of the criminal mind.

And if you have a beef with how a worker practices their assigned task
you go to your legislature and you ask that the process be changed.

Or you go to the agency in question, lodge your complaints and work your
way up, if you don't like what you hear at each level.

Shooting or stabbing the worker is illegal. And it's unethical. And it's
immoral.

On what basis do you compare, as you do below, the Holocaust to CPS?

Would that have helped Eichmann in the Nuremberg?

I've no idea. He was not a social worker.

He claimed he was only a pencil pusher.

I've not noticed any workers claiming they made an error, or that the
law inconvenienced YOU Greg, because they were only a pencil pusher.

Every single one has exhibited to me that they are very clear on how
serious their job is. None have denied that children are removed, and
that they go into foster care. None have denied that children have been
abused or even killed in foster care. Hence they are nothing like Eichmann.

You and your crazed associates have created this bull**** Gestapo CPS
out of whole-cloth.

If you don't like how CPS is run you use legal means to change it.

Are you once again running an excuse and rationale for killing
caseworkers or other CPS workers?

If not, please explain what you mean?

Do you wish to take caseworkers to court?

Feel free. Go for it.

The problem you have is that you don't have a leg to stand on, Greg.

So the only outlet you have for your class warfare is the wish for death
of your opponents. Is that not a correct assumption, Greg?

Have you ever bother to review your posts?

Kane wrote
... I DO expect you to provide proof.

Kane wrote
But knowing you will lie, dodge, doananate, gregorafile, and otherwise
behave like the little hapless ****ant you really are...I WILL provide
you with the referenced material I posted prior. Here is the link to a
post IN THIS VERY THREAD, you stupid GIT that was addressed in reply to
George Truro, yet another ****ing low life scum liar like you.

Yep, You're a picture of mental health! ROFL!

Last time I ran the gauntlet yes. Who knows today. I might be bedbug
crazy. No one in the real world has suggested it to me, or behaved as
though I am doing irrational things.

On the other hand, here, appropriate anger at real threats is not a sign
of bad mental health. Nor being alert to the possibility others are
setting me up even indirectly. Or gloating over deaths of CPS workers.

Wishing horrible things upon caseworkers is NOT a crime.

Nope. "Wishing" is not. Wish all you want.

Exercise your right of free speech, and then, as you fail to think about
it's limitations (there are some). You could be seen as and proven as
doing more than silently wishing.

Providing some means may well be illegal IF a caseworker involved has
horrible things visited on them. Information would be the means.

I keep Don alert to this subject here. He will read this when I send it
to you. He might share it with others. I have no control over it once it
leaves my workstation.

Gloating when horrible things happen to caseworkers is NOT a crime.

I never claimed it was. I claimed it was something else.

But, Greg, if it can be shown (and the perps usually want it shown this
way after they are facing serious time for their crime) that the perp
was influenced by the words and form of expression the "gloating" took,
to act violently, you would be wrong.

Many people that thought they were in the clear, find they are not. It
gets decided NOT here, but in court. Look up case law.

Neither is a "threat of violence".

Ah, now there you are wrong.

Read up on assault laws in various states.

I just posted some statute here recently.

Paraphrasing: "It is a crime of assault to cause others, by threat of
violence, to fear for their lives or personal safety."

I'm paraphrasing but that's close. In fact in some states it's broader.

And "threat" is most always included in the definition. You are
confusing "battery" with assault. Assault does NOT require even a touch,
though it can.

Seriously, go look it up.

And then consider some of the linked-to comments I've quoted here.

And stop pretending you haven't read my post were I did indeed take up
this subject in full and write DIRECTLY to YOU, Greg, with the proof.

You are such a lying little scum.

When you are done learning what assault is, a crime, read your own past
posts.

Heck you could accuse me of assault, Greg.

Problem for you with that is, no one has provided me the means to
contact Lisa's little girl.

If they did, And THEN I repeated my wish for her to castrate you, yep,
you might have some small chance.

But I think you'd be laughed at and would face counter suit after the
entire story was told.

Especially you trying to identify me as a member of a "despised class"
in this newsgroup.

This same newsgroup where I first met the thugs that sent threats
directly to me...at an address I do not post here.

I pointed this out many times already Greg. And if YOU can't put 2 and 2
together and get four, that's your problem.

I think you'd do well to take it up with a bright 14 year old. They
could tell you the obvious connections...especially if they, unlike you,
took the trouble to read the law.

It is assault to cause someone to fear for their lives.

So far, I'm not afraid. But what if I am feeling threatened enough to
become afraid? And trust me, I know how to prove I'm afraid.

Go read the law, stupid.

Here's a few points to consider, that if I were a prosecutor in such a
court case, I'd bring up:

Do caseworkers qualify as a high risk class of people by virtue of their
profession?

The answer would be given, of course, as "of course, here is the data on
violent attacks on workers, and deaths at the hands of clients and
client associates).

Was the person injured claimed by the accused to be a "caseworker," or
"cps worker," a member of that class?

Of course he was so claimed to be by the accused.

Greg, even the posting of an address and name of someone and identified
as of that class, if he was hurt, would be dead sure to bury the poster
if he or she was participating in the wish and gloat expressions.

Do YOU, Greg Hanson believe that caseworkers are at risk of injury and
death at the hands of clients?

Of course you do:

"Greegor 3 January 2005 02:29:21 [ permanent

.... I had heard rumors that caseworkers were
actually very reluctant to remove kids in
some extremely dangerous neighborhoods,
anxious to not have to come back and
expose themselves to the risky neighborhood."

You certainly didn't post that you disagree with this assessment by
workers of their risk. You went on to define it even more in detail.

.... A white woman told me that Kansas City is
at some sort of crossroads for illegal drug
distribution. Some people there get an
odd, heightened "respect" from CPS
caseworkers. If a caseworker made up
a bogus case there they would not have
a good life expectancy. ...

And no, I will not provide you access to the source on this one. I don't
want you trying to have your post removed. smile

In other words, Greg, YOU know quite well that cps workers are at high
risk, and you know that they know it. Yet you have tried to "out"
someone as a cps worker in a newsgroup were the very same kinds of
deaths have been celebrated by members.

And YOU don't see the connection, eh?

You people are dumb as stumps and have NO idea of the foolish games you
play. And the bull**** you stuff in your own eyes and ears so as not to
fully understand what you are saying and the real world implications.

ALL for your little bruised egos, and a chance to "one up" someone. Foul
little piles of **** is what you are.

But that's the stupid for you. Like the poor, as they say, they will
always be with us. Keep up the good work.

0:-]

How a hate crime can take down the hate monger -- Tom Metzger and son
and their organization were fined and made to pay an award to the
victim's family and the center that brought the case (NOT a
"settlement," Greg) a $12.5 million judgment -- for killing ONE man:

Our home-grown Hitlers
Mulugeta Seraw died on Southeast 31st, a little way down the street from
his ... charging that he sent agents to Portland to incite racial
violence. ...
http://www.rickross.com/reference/ha...groups363.html - 16k - Cached
- Similar pages
[PDF]
1 IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGON 2 FOR THE COUNTY OF ...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Mulugeta Seraw. was a resident of. Multnoinah. County, State. of.
Oregon. ... had themselves committed crimes of violence and racial
animus, and ...
http://www.splcenter.org/pdf/dynamic...mcomplaint.pdf -
Similar pages
Holtzbrinck Academic Marketing
The Mulugeta Seraw story is a troubling but important episode that
reminds us ... white skinhead racial anger and violence—been treated
with such precision, ...
http://www.holtzbrinckpublishers.com...ookKey=1767863
- 71k - Cached - Similar pages
Coalition Against Hate Crimes - Portland Oregon
Admitted skinhead gets prison in racial attack ... a study of the events
leading up to and following the murder of Mulugeta Seraw 15 years ago. ...
www.againsthate.pdx.edu/news.htm - 31k - Cached - Similar pages
Comparative History of Ideas: CHID PUBLICATIONS
Well, for Mulugeta Seraw and Hattie May Cohens, this imagination became
reality; ... youth into vehement loathers of ethnic, racial, and sexual
minorities? ...
depts.washington.edu/chid/intersections.php?article=1994f - 21k - Cached
- Similar pages
Willamette Week | 25th Anniversary Issue | 1988
Acclaimed poet and short-story writer Raymond Carver, an Oregon native,
.... In a decade filled with violent death, the murder of Mulugeta Seraw
was one of ...
www.wweek.com/html/25-1988.html - 17k - Cached - Similar pages
Amazon.com: A Hundred Little Hitlers: The Death of a Black Man ...
by Elinor Langer "Later, as he sat in the Oregon State Correctional
Institution serving a thirty-year sentence for the death of Mulugeta
Seraw, ...
http://www.amazon.com/Hundred-Little.../dp/0312423632 -
149k - Cached - Similar pages
Amazon.com: A Hundred Little Hitlers: The Death of a Black Man ...
This book focuses on the 1988 murder of an Ethiopian man, Mulugeta
Seraw, by three skinheads in Portland, Oregon. Langer, author of
Josephine Herbst (1983), ...
http://www.amazon.com/Hundred-Little.../dp/0805050981 -
144k - Cached - Similar pages
The Skinhead International: United States
This alliance reached its low when, on November 12, 1988, Mulugeta
Seraw, ... acted out their racial warrior fantasies in acts of
exceptional violence. ...
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/amer...ed-states.html
- 27k - Cached - Similar pages
PublicEye.org - Racial Nationalism, the Third Position, and ...
One such group is the American Front in Portland, Oregon, which ran a
phone ... three Portland skinheads who murdered Ethiopian immigrant
Mulugeta Seraw.16 ...
www.publiceye.org/fascist/third_position.html - 39k - Cached - Similar pages

Now come back and tell me that public opinion would save you twits
because they so hate CPS.

That's YOUR fantasy world, Greg, from your buddies stuffin' themselves
and their agenda up your happily receptive butt.

The public HATES child abusers and KNOWS that the job of caseworkers is
nearly impossible for ordinary people to do.

I think you'd be lucky to escape a lynching if Don Fisher or family were
hurt. As for myself, you can go **** up a rope. I'm not the least afraid
of you twits, but if I became afraid you can be sure there would be action.

0:-

Old November 20th 06, 12:32 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Michael© wrote:
"0:-" wrote in
news:QuWdnVGrOpM6ef3YnZ2dnUVZ_qGdnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

. . .

Now come back and tell me that public opinion would save you twits
because they so hate CPS.

That's YOUR fantasy world, Greg, from your buddies stuffin' themselves
and their agenda up your happily receptive butt.

The public HATES child abusers and KNOWS that the job of caseworkers is
nearly impossible for ordinary people to do.

I think you'd be lucky to escape a lynching if Don Fisher or family were
hurt. As for myself, you can go **** up a rope. I'm not the least afraid
of you twits, but if I became afraid you can be sure there would be
action.

0:-

You are Don Fisher, you toothless ****.

You are looking mighty foolish, boy.

If you were in so much goddamn fear from being here, why the **** did you
come here? Why do you return daily?

Cause I don't scare easily and I have something to do here I wish to do.

Are you suggesting I should be scared away?

Who the **** you trying to bull**** into not stating what they want here?

I LOVE that you and others state what they want here. That's part of
what I want to do here, why I'm here.

I hope you hang by the neck with your own entrails.

That's nice.

Does that fear you? Dumbass.

Nope. Am I a "dumbass" not to be afraid of you?

I hope some of my old classmates choke to death on your specially bred
broccoli too.

Weird. You want other people you know to die as a result of eating my
broccoli.

Did I mention how foolish you are making yourself appear?

Hell, I'll make it easy. I hope all government workers get hung by their
coworkers' entrails. Now by your stupid logic, the next worker to be
murdered will make me a suspect and I'm going down for my public wishing.

You didn't read for comprehension, as usual. Presuming. The very thing
that will take you down one day, most likely. And I probably will have
nothing to do with it.

Unless you know the person, and you have contributed in some way to that
government worker being identified, and the perp doesn't name YOU as
being part of what inspired his attack, you haven't a damn thing to
worry about...unless of course someone takes your silly assed bull****
seriously. Read Oregon's law on assault.

I have.

I don't think anyone would waste their time injuring you, Don. But then I
don't know what havoc you have wreaked on people throughout your 70 some
years on this old earth.

Presuming you mean me, Kane, I don't really think so either, but I see
people trying hard to get someone else to do it.

Actually I've wreaked very little damage on anyone, and tend to do the
very opposite, except to self inflating ****ants.

One thing for certain, if you were in such fear, a public newsgroup sure
isn't the smartest place to hide out.

The Constitution does not require one to be "smartest." Have you met Greg?

The way you act toward people here that disagree with you doesn't seem
like a man in fear.

Yeah. I noticed that myself.

Seems more like an old, dried-up has been that tries
to get people to hush-up when they post something he doesn't like.

No no. I'd have NO reason to be here where that the case. I love to
engage you ****ant idiots on your stupidity...for the danger it presents
to the unwary that might take you seriously before becoming acquainted
with your severe thinking errors.

Your bull**** about a paper trail works both ways, wrinkle dick.

Sure. The problem is, I have given no expressions of wishing anyone
death...well, except a teeny bit for Greg.

I have no means.

I have not encouraged anyone else to do anything to him that I know or
can even speak to, and I've only suggested HE do himself in.

I sure don't have much influence over that. Unless of course he's been
buying up rope lately.

AND he's not, to my knowledge, a member of a targeted risk prone
profession.

Tell Ann Dear I say hello.

I can't. I lost their phone number.

By the way, is that meant to scare me....imply a threat?

You would try to bring some totally innocent bystanders in to this silly
business?

My you ARE a noble and moral sort of guy. Such courage. I'm just in awe.

0:-]
Old November 20th 06, 01:28 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

.....snipping the pants ****er's drivel......
Old November 20th 06, 01:37 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Michael© wrote:
"0:-" wrote in
newssadnYDpBuEmmfzYnZ2dnUVZ_v2dnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

Michael© wrote:
....snipping the pants ****er's drivel......

Poor Don has his depends all in a bunch.

Nope, just snipping the pants ****er's tiresome repetitious escapist
drivel and hoping to save him some embarrassment for being such a hate
filled cowardly putz as to attack someone's wife...no big deal. You
don't have to thank me.

Old November 20th 06, 04:30 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Michael© wrote:
"0:-" wrote in
news:BqidncKFFolom_zYnZ2dnUVZ_umdnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

Michael© wrote:
....snipping the pants ****er's drivel......

Poor Don has his depends all in a bunch.

Nope, just snipping the pants ****er's tiresome repetitious escapist
drivel and hoping to save him some embarrassment for being such a hate
filled cowardly putz as to attack someone's wife...no big deal. You
don't have to thank me.

Explain how I'm ****ing my pants here, Don.

Kane here. Feel.

Why would I be embarrassed by expressing my feelings?

You shouldn't be. Yet when you attack innocent people that aren't
involved, and someone's wife, figure it out, hero.

How am I being a coward?

You have not argument so you attack the poster, ****ant.

You forget so easily, Don when it suits you. You don't recall the attacks
on my mother that you initiated? Poor Don. Such a selective memory.

Post'm. Did I say she was suckin' my dick. If so I apologize to your
mother. Tell her so.

Kane

--
Michael©

Old November 21st 06, 01:52 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Greg wrote
Kane, you referred back to a comment where somebody
said that Brian should have pulled the trigger.
Is that what you say is a "threat of violence"?

Kane wrote
No. That was only one of many. You know this.

Greg wrote
You say no, yet you say it was one of many. Which is it?
You're contradicting yourself.

Kane wrote
No I'm not. I did not mention only the Christine case.

You quoted somebody else as saying
"Brian should have pulled the trigger" as part of
your claims of threats of violence.
Please DENY this Kane! I love it when you squirm.

Kane wrote
And no, it would not be a threat of violence. There is a very different
definition of this civil and criminal violation.

And a case for it has to be built that requires repetition, smile,
lots of violent allusions smile and possibly information classified as
"means" to carry out a crime.

The only references I've ever posted to an actual simple threat of
violence does not concern anyone posting here these days...unless of
course they are back with a sock on their head.

Then WHY do you keep repeating it OVER and OVER? PTSD?

Kane wrote
It's being set up for possible violence, as a way to try and
force me out of this newsgroup, Greg. You are cowards
that when you lose can only escalate to such behavior.

When you did that you were SPECIAL, right?

Greg wrote
Is this like when Michael said he hopes
somebody does [horrible things] to you,
and you decided that was a threat?

Kane wrote
Do you think that is not a threat?

Greg wrote
WHY do you think it is?
Mental malfunction?

Kane wrote
I didn't say I think it is.
I asked you if you thought it's "not a threat."

Kane wrote
Simply answer the question, Greg. Failure to do so is a mental malfunction.

Is that a "finesse" tactic that works on caseworkers?

Kane wrote
There is such a thing as implied intent.

Greg wrote
Well, that would also apply to the DOZENS of times
you and your cronies have said that you wish ill upon me,
often making references to someone shooting me or
the grandfather assaulting me.

Kane wrote
Absolutely. NOW you get it.
We, however, don't want you to go away, just get your just deserts.

You aren't being targeted as a member of a special class so as to build
up hatred of you by membership. You have done specific things YOU have
confessed to here in this newsgroup.

And yet you refer to me as "you guys" etc...

What have I done that warrants someone wishing me dead? And describing
how to do it? And claiming I'm someone specific whose address was once
posted here? And that I'm supposedly a member of a high risk hated class
of people?

What you have done here is like a white person who
walks into Harlem swearing and yelling the n-word over and over.

It's a bit like "death by cop" suicide.

Except you chose to do this using an anonymous identity.

AND you worked MUCH HARDER to insult the residents.

AND here you are WHINING about how oppressed you are??

Don't ask for proof of the name and address. I have proof the post was
removed, stupid. There is always a trace of that. I already had a copy
of course, with full headers. It's certainly NOT gone.

Please send me a copy and quit bitching at me about it.

Greg wrote
Tell me some more about this "implied intent"!

Kane wrote
I'm tired of teaching you. Look it up.
One thing alone may not specifically be a threat, but a series of things
most certainly can, even if no single element alone is.

Greg wrote
Interesting! Is it a chargeable offense?

Not until a crime takes place. although...... there IS a criminal
classification that depends on the perception of the person targeted.

You seem to have forgotten I taught you this before, a couple of times,
if memory serves.

I've not accused anyone of a crime.

Kane wrote
Because none has happened...well, except some years back when some
members of this ng contacted me personally and issued real threats, and
bragged of their capacity to execute those threats. That IS a crime.

Was it charged? Please send records.

Didn't you just get done saying you never accused anyone of a crime?

Should such threats be acted upon and anyone hurt, those that assisted
in locating me will have some explaining to do.

Right after you explain why you didn't remove yourself from the
situation.

Kane wrote
Such questions as you are asking aren't answered by me alone, Greg.

G But you're doing a FINE JOB! Do go on!

Kane wrote
You want me to say something I can be sued for. You are too obvious, Greg.
You really are stupid.

If it's true how can you be sued for saying it?
Truth is the best defense against libel and slander right?

Kane wrote
By virtue of my having posted links and quotes
of those who did in fact threaten to kill, violently.

G Please make a list of links that go DIRECTLY to actual threats.

K Nope. I've done so already.

Didn't you just get done saying the message was deleted?

K And if you have trouble finding them, it's time
you learned to use google's group search tools.

G Don't waste my time with these BS accusations based on gloating
or ill wishes. Gloating or ill wishes are NOT threats of violence.

K I didn't make that claim.

Though there are circumstances based on how that gloating and ill wish
is framed, the words used, that can indeed result in a crime committed.

But I'm easy, up to a point. At this particular one, I simple not that
they go to state of mind.

The actual specific threats that frightened me and made me fear for my
safety and that of my family were made off line. How many times have I
told you this now?

Yes, as I recall it was not even somebody from a newsgroup,
but a former caseworker angry you cost him his job.
Is that the story you are referring to?

[...]

I haven't smacked my head against a brick wall, yet. So what?
You are such a BS artist.

If they are involved in providing some means, even sufficient
encouragement, they could well find themselves in court.

With a jury.

Ask the man that was financially wiped out by the Oregon Mulugeta Seraw
case. Hate crime of murder. Inspired by the man I mentioned that never
laid a finger on him, never saw, him didn't even know his name before
the killing.

Sounds like an agency supervisor! So what?

Inspired by the man you mentioned?

You mean they had absolutely no connection to each other, right?

The only connection between them was IN YOUR MIND right?

Who was Mulugeta Seraw?

Was this person a sadist hiding behind internet anonymity?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...egon&spell= 1

It could be argued that fomenting hatred toward a class or profession to
the point that someone actually acts against them based on that
fomenting would engage the perps of said fomenting in both a civil AND
criminal action.

You may operate in the deep vacuum of ignorance, Greg, but I do not.

It could be argued differently.

If I suggest something serious, you can be sure I've the knowledge to
not only back it up, but the tactical ability to not spill too much that
might get in my way should it need to finish it to my desired outcome.

Wow! That makes your implied threats more threatening doesn't it?

There is considerable case law to back up legal action for hate crimes
of all kinds, including class or group.

Like some a-hole former caseworker who is so psychologically
perverse that he intends to torture parents who are innocent and
fighting the steam roller action of the system?

Remember the serial killing of abortion doctors? Look that one up.

I find Nuremberg to be more appropo...

What WOULD they have done had Judge Roland Friesler
survived to have been put on trial???

Impeccable legal mind, yet perverted justice on a grand scale.

Kane wrote
I know you are completely incapable of empathy but try for a moment to
switch places with workers, and consider that you and your cronies are
frantically attempting to make me out as being one.

Somewhere there's a really tiny violin playing sad songs for you.

Then you'd like to see me killed or injured? Explain please, in full.

Or isn't that what you meant?

You have gone out of your way to incite such anger.
Please do not expect me to feel sorry for you if it catches up to you.

Kane wrote
Notice the sentiments and intentions posted in discussions of murdered
caseworkers, Greg. Notice the comments about what posters say they will
do if certain impossible to avoid things happen in relation to workers
doing their job, Greg.

Kane wrote Why did you NOT respond to this challenge above, Greg?

Greg wrote What's this "impossible to avoid" crud you keep spewing?

I asked for clarification of something that made no sense.

No one is perfect, anywhere in the world, Greg. No caseworker can avoid
violating the delusional requirements for correct casework you ****ants
dream up.

You mean Congress, state legislators, or the people?

Kane wrote
You set it up, just like cons do, that no official intervention,
including initial investigation, is valid unless the case is already
PROVEN.

I set this up?

Kane wrote The circular reasoning of the criminal mind.

You mean Congress, state legislators, or the people?

Kane
And if you have a beef with how a worker practices their assigned task
you go to your legislature and you ask that the process be changed.

Yeah, yeah, the check is in the mail.
People HATE bureaucracy for a reason.
Bunch of CYA morons that take advantage of their government clout.

Or you go to the agency in question, lodge your complaints and work your
way up, if you don't like what you hear at each level.

We gave them that chance. The tape will haunt them.

Shooting or stabbing the worker is illegal. And it's unethical. And it's
immoral.

If you falsely accuse an innocent person of something
as horrible as what CPS does, and cause the kind of harm
using those lies as CPS does, OCCASIONALLY you will
find out that even docile peaceful people will react violently.

Is all war illegal, unethical and immoral?
When CPS declares war on a family, they take their chances.

The family is merely DEFENDING themselves.

I do not condone violence against CPS.
I do understand it.

On what basis do you compare, as you do below, the Holocaust to CPS?

Would that have helped Eichmann in the Nuremberg?

I've no idea. He was not a social worker.

He claimed he was only a pencil pusher.

I've not noticed any workers claiming they made an error, or that the
law inconvenienced YOU Greg, because they were only a pencil pusher.

Actually they HAVE used the excuse they are "just doing their job"
which of course is absolutely NOT true when they LIE maliciously.

Every single one has exhibited to me that they are very clear on how
serious their job is. None have denied that children are removed, and
that they go into foster care. None have denied that children have been
abused or even killed in foster care. Hence they are nothing like Eichmann.

The exact things denied are different of course.
The realizations they get on the witness stand are similar.

You and your crazed associates have created this bull**** Gestapo CPS
out of whole-cloth.

Anybody who truly experiences it from the family side, just knows.

Kane wrote
If you don't like how CPS is run you use legal means to change it.

Which you have ridiculed repeatedly! Law suits!

Are you once again running an excuse and rationale for killing
caseworkers or other CPS workers?

If not, please explain what you mean?

Do you wish to take caseworkers to court?
Feel free. Go for it.

Like we needed YOUR permission??? ROFL!

The problem you have is that you don't have a leg to stand on, Greg.

That's not what our lawyer says.

So the only outlet you have for your class warfare is the wish for death
of your opponents. Is that not a correct assumption, Greg?

That would make it harder to sue them.
That's much more fun!

Have you ever bother to review your posts?

I don't obsess about it.

Kane wrote
... I DO expect you to provide proof.

Kane wrote
But knowing you will lie, dodge, doananate, gregorafile, and otherwise
behave like the little hapless ****ant you really are...I WILL provide
you with the referenced material I posted prior. Here is the link to a
post IN THIS VERY THREAD, you stupid GIT that was addressed in reply to
George Truro, yet another ****ing low life scum liar like you.

Yep, You're a picture of mental health! ROFL!

Last time I ran the gauntlet yes. Who knows today. I might be bedbug
crazy. No one in the real world has suggested it to me, or behaved as
though I am doing irrational things.

Hey buddy! How ya doin? Oh by the way YOU NEED HELP!

On the other hand, here, appropriate anger at real threats

Links please. No more mapquest junk or linking to your own wind
bagging.

is not a sign
of bad mental health. Nor being alert to the possibility others are
setting me up even indirectly. Or gloating over deaths of CPS workers.

Wishing horrible things upon caseworkers is NOT a crime.

Nope. "Wishing" is not. Wish all you want.

Exercise your right of free speech, and then, as you fail to think about
it's limitations (there are some). You could be seen as and proven as
doing more than silently wishing.

Providing some means may well be illegal IF a caseworker involved has
horrible things visited on them. Information would be the means.

I keep Don alert to this subject here. He will read this when I send it
to you. He might share it with others. I have no control over it once it
leaves my workstation.

Thanks for making Don an accessory to all of your previous
implied threats. He will no doubt need to identify you and
since you know him in real life, or ARE HIM, that should be easy.

Gloating when horrible things happen to caseworkers is NOT a crime.

I never claimed it was. I claimed it was something else.

But, Greg, if it can be shown (and the perps usually want it shown this
way after they are facing serious time for their crime) that the perp
was influenced by the words and form of expression the "gloating" took,
to act violently, you would be wrong.

Many people that thought they were in the clear, find they are not. It
gets decided NOT here, but in court. Look up case law.

Neither is a "threat of violence".

Ah, now there you are wrong.

Read up on assault laws in various states.

I just posted some statute here recently.

Paraphrasing: "It is a crime of assault to cause others, by threat of
violence, to fear for their lives or personal safety."

That's referring to a direct threat you idiot.
Gloating or wishing you ill is NOT a threat.

snip!

Old November 21st 06, 05:37 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Greg wrote
Kane, you referred back to a comment where somebody
said that Brian should have pulled the trigger.
Is that what you say is a "threat of violence"?

Kane wrote
No. That was only one of many. You know this.

Greg wrote
You say no, yet you say it was one of many. Which is it?
You're contradicting yourself.

Kane wrote
No I'm not. I did not mention only the Christine case.

You quoted somebody else as saying
"Brian should have pulled the trigger" as part of
your claims of threats of violence.
Please DENY this Kane! I love it when you squirm.

I didn't deny I quoted that. Are you on something today?

I said no to there being ONLY this comment.

Kane wrote
And no, it would not be a threat of violence. There is a very different
definition of this civil and criminal violation.

And a case for it has to be built that requires repetition, smile,
lots of violent allusions smile and possibly information classified as
"means" to carry out a crime.

The only references I've ever posted to an actual simple threat of
violence does not concern anyone posting here these days...unless of
course they are back with a sock on their head.

Then WHY do you keep repeating it OVER and OVER? PTSD?

That, as they used to say an still do in your circles of childish
friends, is for me to know, and you to find out.

As you may.

Kane wrote
It's being set up for possible violence, as a way to try and
force me out of this newsgroup, Greg. You are cowards
that when you lose can only escalate to such behavior.

When you did that you were SPECIAL, right?

Did what? Learn to write.

Greg wrote
Is this like when Michael said he hopes
somebody does [horrible things] to you,
and you decided that was a threat?

Kane wrote
Do you think that is not a threat?

Greg wrote
WHY do you think it is?
Mental malfunction?

Kane wrote
I didn't say I think it is.
I asked you if you thought it's "not a threat."

Kane wrote
Simply answer the question, Greg. Failure to do so is a mental malfunction.

Is that a "finesse" tactic that works on caseworkers?

This is a simple question, Greg. Stop trying to unethically dodge it.

I didn't say it was, YOU tried to put words in my mouth with your
rhetorical question pretending I had made a claim rather than as a
question.

Your first question was rhetorical as you defined the answer in the
question.

Kane wrote
There is such a thing as implied intent.

Greg wrote
Well, that would also apply to the DOZENS of times
you and your cronies have said that you wish ill upon me,
often making references to someone shooting me or
the grandfather assaulting me.

Kane wrote
Absolutely. NOW you get it.
We, however, don't want you to go away, just get your just deserts.

You aren't being targeted as a member of a special class so as to build
up hatred of you by membership. You have done specific things YOU have
confessed to here in this newsgroup.

And yet you refer to me as "you guys" etc...

Are you not one of the guys? Is 'guys' a specially targeted group here
for descriptions of an occasional urgings to kill you?

I've only asked that you kill yourself. You have a special status not as
part of a group of "guys" but as Greg the cretin.

By the way, Doan is failing you. Don't you think you ought to be honest
and write your own comebacks?

What have I done that warrants someone wishing me dead? And describing
how to do it? And claiming I'm someone specific whose address was once
posted here? And that I'm supposedly a member of a high risk hated class
of people?

What you have done here is like a white person who
walks into Harlem swearing and yelling the n-word over and over.

Really. What word have I been yelling here?

And is it legal and moral for a black person to kill someone that is
yelling the N-word?

Why didn't some black person in the audience then kill Richard,
recently...you know, Kramer from Seinfeld, when he went of with n this
and n that at a heckler recently?

It would have been right thing to do according to your argument.

It's a bit like "death by cop" suicide.

Really? Words of accusation "threatening" death have that power?

And yet you are arguing that Gloating or Ill Wishes are not Threats of
Violence, are you not?

Except you chose to do this using an anonymous identity.

Yep. Which takes us back to destorycps (yes that's how he started
spelling it for some strange reason...R R R R R), bobb, two version of
little 'o' over in aps, Chris from Texas, and your favorite little old
child hating lady, Fern the Plant.

Or is her name really Fern and a number? Hell, stupid. I know her name,
and I still would not use it, because someone might catch on one day to
the horror show she is, and having been beaten by their parent with
Fern's approval, as in the Georgia congregation might look her up.

I'm protecting the old biddy, while you boys shows clearly you want me
and my family hurt.

Aren't you the brave little souls though.

AND you worked MUCH HARDER to insult the residents.

No one resides here.

All are visitors. And no matter my language, or the well deserved
beatings and exposure I give YOU GUYS, you have NO right to put me at
risk..and certainly not my family.

You are sick ****s and I have you lined up nicely if anything should
happen. Trust me on this.

AND here you are WHINING about how oppressed you are??

"Oppressed?" Where do you get these fanciful ideas. Do I post like I
think I'm "oppressed?" Or look oppressed to you?

You ****ants can't do a ****ing thing I haven't got covered or figured
out miles ahead of you.

You are dumb **** fundy boneheads with nothing but bells in your head.

Don't ask for proof of the name and address. I have proof the post was
removed, stupid. There is always a trace of that. I already had a copy
of course, with full headers. It's certainly NOT gone.

Please send me a copy and quit bitching at me about it.

Nope. You get what I want to give and not anything more. And I'll say
what I want here and implied threats will be noted. As usual.

Greg wrote
[...]

None of your business. It's a legal matter and my attorney and I both
know how to lay the groundwork for a case if it's decided one needs to
be made.

Didn't you just get done saying you never accused anyone of a crime?

That's right. Preparing for charging someone for a crime doesn't mean
it's been committed yet.

Jump when I say "it's time."

Should such threats be acted upon and anyone hurt, those that assisted
in locating me will have some explaining to do.

Right after you explain why you didn't remove yourself from the
situation.

And allow my rights to free speech to be removed from me?

Do you tell people they shouldn't have been in that part of town,
because they get mugged?

I make sure either the mugger is going to get hurt, or he is going to
know beforehand I'm not a good little prey animal. That's why you are
asking these questions. And you can go tell him he'll be the first to go
down. As he well knows.

Kane wrote
Such questions as you are asking aren't answered by me alone, Greg.

G But you're doing a FINE JOB! Do go on!

I know.

Kane wrote
You want me to say something I can be sued for. You are too obvious, Greg.
You really are stupid.

If it's true how can you be sued for saying it?

I beg your pardon? YOU would ask such a question? You can sue someone in
this country for sneezing on you and giving you a cold stupid, and you'd
be likely to get something for your trouble...unless of course he
counter sued you for speaking to him and making him turn toward the
bright sunlight, causing him to sneeze (some folks are sensitive to
light) and knock his glasses of, embarrass him in public and generally
make a nuisance of yourself.

You are almost too dumb to remember to breath, aren't you child?

Truth is the best defense against libel and slander right?

Absolutely not. You can tell the absolute truth and lose a suit because
you chose to tell it to the detriment and loss of the complainant.

And you are trying to sue the state and don't know these things?

Stay stupid. It's fun to watch you.

Kane wrote
By virtue of my having posted links and quotes
of those who did in fact threaten to kill, violently.

G Please make a list of links that go DIRECTLY to actual threats.

K Nope. I've done so already.

Didn't you just get done saying the message was deleted?

Nope. Different post, different subject. One was a threat by posting a
lot of information about someone that is supposed to be me. The other
was the long list of quotes and links I've provided from various former
members of this ng.

K And if you have trouble finding them, it's time
you learned to use google's group search tools.

G Don't waste my time with these BS accusations based on gloating
or ill wishes. Gloating or ill wishes are NOT threats of violence.

K I didn't make that claim.
Though there are circumstances based on how that gloating and ill wish
is framed, the words used, that can indeed result in a crime committed.

But I'm easy, up to a point. At this particular one, I simple not that
they go to state of mind.

The actual specific threats that frightened me and made me fear for my
safety and that of my family were made off line. How many times have I
told you this now?

Yes, as I recall it was not even somebody from a newsgroup,
but a former caseworker angry you cost him his job.
Is that the story you are referring to?

Nope. Different issue, and it was a supervisor, not a caseworker.

He's never posted here to my knowledge. Although one never knows, does
one.....R R R R R RR R R R R

[...]

Sure you have. You are in a state of perpetual dizziness and confusion. 0:-

Why would you think I've taken legal action already? As I said, that's
something I decide, not you, not someone else. And I have no need to at
the moment.

If I do I will. You'll be among the first to know. Honest. I wouldn't
kid you.

If they are involved in providing some means, even sufficient
encouragement, they could well find themselves in court.

With a jury.

Yep, or not.

Ask the man that was financially wiped out by the Oregon Mulugeta Seraw
case. Hate crime of murder. Inspired by the man I mentioned that never
laid a finger on him, never saw, him didn't even know his name before
the killing.

Sounds like an agency supervisor! So what?

Agency? He was the leader of a skinhead cult of racist hate driven thugs.

Inspired by the man you mentioned?

You are losing your signal there, bunky. See if you can tune out the
noise in your head and ask that question so we know what man you speak
of. The attacked, the instigator, what?

You mean they had absolutely no connection to each other, right?

None what so ever. Metzger was in S. California, Mulugeta was a gentle
unpresuming immigrant from East Africa, who had never hurt anyone and
was trying, like most of our ancestors, to work his way up honestly. He
wasn't suing anybody. He was dying for someone's racial hatred.

They hit him in the back of the head, and crushed his skull, then
continued to beat him with a baseball bat as he lay dying on the street.

The only connection between them was IN YOUR MIND right?

No, the connection was that the local chapter of the organization that
Metzger lead had recruited and trained the boys that killed Mulugeta. In
fact not too long after Metzger or his son, I forget which, visited
Portland to give and 'inspirational' pep talk to the boys.

Who was Mulugeta Seraw?

A gentle African immigrant. Small, slender, not even a fighter of any
kind. He worked some low paying job, but he worked, Greg, and he got by
and hoped to make a life here and eventually have a family of his own. A
very nice man if his family is to be believed, and the white folks that
lived on the same block with him.

I believe he was Sudanese or some other of the upper East African nations.

Was this person a sadist hiding behind internet anonymity?

You know someone like that? Fern perhaps who excuses AND defends the
beaters of children in church? Maybe SueCPSBob who has had his share of
interesting wishes for CPS workers. bobb the apologist for just about
everything anti authoritarian? Take your pick.

I didn't any but possibly Fern that I'd speculate on them being sadists
though.

Do you think I'm a sadist? If so, would you mind providing some rational
arguments based on actual evidence you present?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...egon&spell= 1

It could be argued that fomenting hatred toward a class or profession to
the point that someone actually acts against them based on that
fomenting would engage the perps of said fomenting in both a civil AND
criminal action.

You may operate in the deep vacuum of ignorance, Greg, but I do not.

It could be argued differently.

The moon is made of green cheese too.

If I suggest something serious, you can be sure I've the knowledge to
not only back it up, but the tactical ability to not spill too much that
might get in my way should it need to finish it to my desired outcome.

Wow! That makes your implied threats more threatening doesn't it?

Do my words imply that you should be killed?

I admit to urging suicide of course, but that's not a crime.

There is considerable case law to back up legal action for hate crimes
of all kinds, including class or group.

Like some a-hole former caseworker who is so psychologically
perverse that he intends to torture parents who are innocent and
fighting the steam roller action of the system?

Can't say. Don't know any of those. Do you?

Remember the serial killing of abortion doctors? Look that one up.

I find Nuremberg to be more appropo...

Yes, not much difference, but sadly you don't get that you are the folks
behind the bar of justice.

What WOULD they have done had Judge Roland Friesler
survived to have been put on trial???

Darned if I know. Obscure references without explanation mean nothing
but that your head is rattle bone again.

Impeccable legal mind, yet perverted justice on a grand scale.

Yeah yeah. Like some here for that matter.

Kane wrote
I know you are completely incapable of empathy but try for a moment to
switch places with workers, and consider that you and your cronies are
frantically attempting to make me out as being one.
Somewhere there's a really tiny violin playing sad songs for you.

Then you'd like to see me killed or injured? Explain please, in full.

Or isn't that what you meant?

You have gone out of your way to incite such anger.

That depends on which side of the question you are, your perspective as
it were.

Some might think I have been more than patient and restrained, given the
kind of violent vicious crap you spew, like sending that poor
grandmother off (hopefully she did do it) to admit in court, where her
daughter was fighting for her children, that she had committed a crime
in the course and progress of the case.

And you are surprised that I bring such things to your attention and
call it "inciting?"

There is only one legal and moral way to support your claim. That would
be if I threatened someone with injury or death, had the means, and took
actions to bring it about. People have a right to self defense in such
situations.

Please do not expect me to feel sorry for you if it catches up to you.

Please do not expect me to expect you to feel sorry for me. Save that
for yourself.

Kane wrote
Notice the sentiments and intentions posted in discussions of murdered
caseworkers, Greg. Notice the comments about what posters say they will
do if certain impossible to avoid things happen in relation to workers
doing their job, Greg.

Kane wrote Why did you NOT respond to this challenge above, Greg?

Greg wrote What's this "impossible to avoid" crud you keep spewing?

I asked for clarification of something that made no sense.

No one is perfect, anywhere in the world, Greg. No caseworker can avoid
violating the delusional requirements for correct casework you ****ants
dream up.

You mean Congress, state legislators, or the people?

Nope. For the most part they do work hard to create laws that policy is
derived from that practice attempts to follow.

And your claim of 'qualified immunity' is proof the congress, the
legislators, and the people that elect them understand that the job
cannot be done if NO room for error is allowed.

Kane wrote
You set it up, just like cons do, that no official intervention,
including initial investigation, is valid unless the case is already
PROVEN.

I set this up?

Yep. Your posts have been full of requirements of workers that are
impossible to consistently perform in the real world.

Any mistake is a full blown attack directed at YOU, which is funny since
YOU don't have a case in the Lisa case.

Kane wrote The circular reasoning of the criminal mind.

You mean Congress, state legislators, or the people?

It's possible there is some of that in any of those. Lots of people are
in fact not very good with ethics and making reality fit them. They take
shortcuts, or try to get something for nothing.

Kane
And if you have a beef with how a worker practices their assigned task
you go to your legislature and you ask that the process be changed.

Yeah, yeah, the check is in the mail.

Odd, I've made that work many times and seen others do so. I once
watched a woman with a disabled child in a state that at that time had
NO services to help her, a single woman, stand frightened and quivering
before a state legislative body..the entire house..alone. And speak for
services for disabled children.

Some years later she was elected governor of that state. A very fine
women a I respect highly. I got to actually live in her neighborhood for
some few years, and we'd walk our dogs together in the very early morning.

People HATE bureaucracy for a reason.

Yeah, because it's designed to sort out the chaos and not let one class
or person exploit another. Sadly it's far from perfect, but so far our
system has been superior to most.

Fascism looks good to you kooks but you have to have an oppressed class
to make it work.

Your silliness about the East African victim, instead of actually going
to the citations I offered, shows just how easily you dismiss someone
and relegate them to oppressible status.

Bunch of CYA morons that take advantage of their government clout.

I run into it from time to time. I tend to help them lose their jobs if
I can. Witness the CPS supervisor I helped bring down.

Or you go to the agency in question, lodge your complaints and work your
way up, if you don't like what you hear at each level.

We gave them that chance. The tape will haunt them.

Good. If you were right, justified, and it made a real difference.

Stupid if all it did was embarrass some worker and not advance your
case, just your ego.

Shooting or stabbing the worker is illegal. And it's unethical. And it's
immoral.

If you falsely accuse an innocent person of something
as horrible as what CPS does, and cause the kind of harm
using those lies as CPS does, OCCASIONALLY you will
find out that even docile peaceful people will react violently.

Is that a rationale for murder by your thinking?

Is all war illegal, unethical and immoral?

Nope.

When CPS declares war on a family, they take their chances.

Wrong. You sound like whatshisname now. Are you really getting this stupid?

You spouting the propaganda the hooked Brian, if I'm not mistaken. And I
have a hunch your source for your parroting the party line may well be
the same one's that helped he and Ruth get their children back from CPS
and go happily off, without them, to prison for a few years.

Am I right?

The family is merely DEFENDING themselves.

Yep. Looks like it.

Merely defending themselves by killing others? Deliberate murder?

The last I heard was that in this country we try to cleave to the
concepts and limits and uses of rule of law, Greg.

I do not condone violence against CPS.

Sure you do. You just did. You portrayed CPS as declaring and making WAR
on parents and families, thus providing the excuse for declaring war on
them, which means open season.

I do understand it.

No you don't. You want people to do things that, as Dan said, will lead
them deeper into the quagmire.

This is a perfect example.

Your words are much the same as has been ranted at families that were
CPS clients and they did, on rare occasions, do as your words suggest,
presume war and that war presumes you kill "the enemy." And they did.

I believe I've mentioned you are a very dangerous person.

You incite. Obviously. Others here have done so.

I predict that you are so without morals, and you are so stupid, that
you will continue in this direction. That you lack self control to a
degree that you will create a world of your own that allows for such
thinking to be acted upon.

At present, because you are a coward, you attempt to incite others to
stupidity, and or violence, but in time you'll fall into moments when
you think you are invincible, others even sicker than you will have set
you up to act, convincing, as Brian was convinced, that violence is
right and acceptable against 'gestapo CPS.'

Of course there IS no such organization, and that's a product of your
fertile imagination driven by your need to feel like something you are
not...a man.

On what basis do you compare, as you do below, the Holocaust to CPS?

Would that have helped Eichmann in the Nuremberg?

I've no idea. He was not a social worker.

He claimed he was only a pencil pusher.

I've not noticed any workers claiming they made an error, or that the
law inconvenienced YOU Greg, because they were only a pencil pusher.

Actually they HAVE used the excuse they are "just doing their job"

That can be said of everyone that works, if you ask them why they did
some particular work related thing. A plumber will tell you that, when
he hooks your vent line up above a certain point so water won't rise in
it and spill into the next level of vent back into other portions of the
system. It's black water and polluted.

which of course is absolutely NOT true when they LIE maliciously.

If you have found one or more that lied "maliciously" you might have a
case.

You might even have a morally righteous case...so that you'll be able to
live with the outcome, should you win.

On the other hand, we have seen so much immoral comment by you in these
newsgroups it's very hard to take seriously that anyone could dream up
much that would be a lie about you or malicious.

You are a thoroughgoing little thug, Greg.

Anyone that would urge someone to use a crime they committed to try to
fight a CPS case has to have something loose in the head.

That women might have been simple enough to believe you and could now be
off on your crusade. And help her daughter lose her children to CPS.

I know it's nearly impossible for you to take your own words seriously
as to how they could influence, and that you are terribly short on
taking responsibility, but do you really miss the point here?

Every single one has exhibited to me that they are very clear on how
serious their job is. None have denied that children are removed, and
that they go into foster care. None have denied that children have been
abused or even killed in foster care. Hence they are nothing like Eichmann.

The exact things denied are different of course.
The realizations they get on the witness stand are similar.

You are being obscure again. You must be up past your bedtime.

You and your crazed associates have created this bull**** Gestapo CPS
out of whole-cloth.

Anybody who truly experiences it from the family side, just knows.

We've seen one such example here. His rant didn't fly either.

CPS must behave, out of the enforcement section, in ways very like
police. They must question, they must examine, they must observe, and
from time to time they must remove children.

It isn't a choice, Greg. It's what society has assigned as a duty to an
agency.

If someone is abusing the methods, there are ways to stop them that
work. Yours don't work.

I have six years of evidence. Don't YOU?

You keep insisting on doing the same stupid things over and over again.
Threats, wild claims, rants, standing around looking threating, using
the language of a paranoid....in everything "they are out to get me."

Kane wrote
If you don't like how CPS is run you use legal means to change it.

Which you have ridiculed repeatedly! Law suits!

No I haven't. NOT ONCE. I even told you to sue, stupid.

The ONLY time I've criticized the use of suit is when CPS has your
children, and your case has not closed, and you are in the earlier
stages where suing slams everything to a dead stop.

Kids can be in care until their majority while little dim heroes like
you, sue. Or commit a crime then run to court and confess it to FORCE
CPS to release the children from slavery, a violation of the 13th
amendment.

Don't you SEE how ridiculous and nutty you look, Greg.

All these years Dan has gone quietly about his work (it would bore guys
like you to tears, because he doesn't go for some grandstand bull****
for the thrill) doing exactly what it takes, as unspectacular as that
can seem, and getting children out of foster care, back home, and their
parents off the founded hook.

As far as I know he has NEVER told anyone to sue, until AFTER they had
their child safely home.

I suppose if he found a tactical situation that he felt strongly after
analyzing REAL FACTS, he might give that advice.

The difference is you get your facts from fools like you. People that
try to incite YOU to take chances you should not if it's your child at
risk.

Are you getting any of this? ANYTHING at all?

Are you once again running an excuse and rationale for killing
caseworkers or other CPS workers?

If not, please explain what you mean?

Do you wish to take caseworkers to court?
Feel free. Go for it.

Like we needed YOUR permission??? ROFL!

I was urging you on, not giving permission. I don't operate under a set
of delusions about other people's reality, Greg, as you seem to.

I see you skipped a paragraph.

Let us try this again. I'm really quite patient you know. Oh yes, I
forgot, you DO know that much about reality.

I believe your last comment that I was responding to was:

" He claimed he was only a pencil pusher."

And I asked:

"Are you once again running an excuse and rationale for killing
caseworkers or other CPS workers?

If not, please explain what you mean?"

Will you answer the questions asked?

The problem you have is that you don't have a leg to stand on, Greg.

That's not what our lawyer says.

Fee based or split the take?

I told you, Greg, a lawyer can gamble on a few cases to hit it big, and
even if many don't, almost all will bring in a few thou from nuisance
settlements.

You can become a Thousandaire, and your lawyer can say, see I told you
we could do it.

Has your lawyer told you you are going to make millions?

So the only outlet you have for your class warfare is the wish for death
of your opponents. Is that not a correct assumption, Greg?

That would make it harder to sue them.
That's much more fun!

Then you do not make the comparison to a Nazi war criminal?

Have you ever bother to review your posts?

I don't obsess about it.

Translation: "I can't stand the reality that a second reading might
reveal....keep away keep away."

Kane wrote
... I DO expect you to provide proof.
Kane wrote
But knowing you will lie, dodge, doananate, gregorafile, and otherwise
behave like the little hapless ****ant you really are...I WILL provide
you with the referenced material I posted prior. Here is the link to a
post IN THIS VERY THREAD, you stupid GIT that was addressed in reply to
George Truro, yet another ****ing low life scum liar like you.
Yep, You're a picture of mental health! ROFL!

Last time I ran the gauntlet yes. Who knows today. I might be bedbug
crazy. No one in the real world has suggested it to me, or behaved as
though I am doing irrational things.

Hey buddy!

Sorry, I don't date boys.

How ya doin?

Good. No I don't want to 'party' with you, thanks anyway.

Oh by the way YOU NEED HELP!

I've tried to be patient and nice to you, but I guess you need it
straight out. NO, I do not want to **** you.

Now as to the help I'm supposed to need, what kind?

On the other hand, here, appropriate anger at real threats

Links please. No more mapquest junk or linking to your own wind
bagging.

I corrected those as soon as I discovered them and reposted with the
correct links edited in. And my prior post was the requested material.

I was asked to prove that I had indeed shown Fern to have supported
certain church behaviors. Was I NOT supposed to produce my own post
where I did that?

And I've told you this before you wrote this message I respond to now.

So your idea of debate and argument is to simply lie and debate to the
presumption the lie presents.

It's called Doananation, Greg and it's very ugly
nosepickingeatingthesnot kind of tactic.

I'm embarrassed for you every time I see you do it here.

It's a game of such disgusting behavior that it's calculated to make the
opponent turn away and leave the debate.

I worked with the mentally ill, there's not much ugly that you can do
that would effect me.

is not a sign
of bad mental health. Nor being alert to the possibility others are
setting me up even indirectly. Or gloating over deaths of CPS workers.

Wishing horrible things upon caseworkers is NOT a crime.

Nope. "Wishing" is not. Wish all you want.

Exercise your right of free speech, and then, as you fail to think about
it's limitations (there are some). You could be seen as and proven as
doing more than silently wishing.

Providing some means may well be illegal IF a caseworker involved has
horrible things visited on them. Information would be the means.

I keep Don alert to this subject here. He will read this when I send it
to you. He might share it with others. I have no control over it once it
leaves my workstation.

Thanks for making Don an accessory to all of your previous
implied threats.

How does telling him what goes on here make him an accessory, and what
threats are being implied?

The threat of he or I using our right to free speech?

He will no doubt need to identify you and
since you know him in real life, or ARE HIM, that should be easy.

Still buying the nonsense of your friends, eh?

Greg I asked you before and you ran. What real difference, other than a
positive, would it make in this newsgroup if I were? I've served people
well here.

Uncovered stalking vulpine thugs out to make victims of new posters.
Given solid information an practice and policy right out of the manuals.
Supported the work for helping even admitted guilty child abusers get
their children back.

What would be the terrible harm were I actually Don? A CPS worker?

All the harm has come only too YOU and your vicious pack of vile blood
sucking sickos.

That's a big plus.

Do you think I care if YOU are offended?

**** you.

What matters are the families that come here and want to win. Not you,
and your loser ****ant buddies, Greg. You are nothing to me, or do Don,
but a damn nuisance, like so many others like you in the world that
civilized responsible people have to keep working with and around.

You have to think I give a **** about you to make such stupid claims
with implied threats in them.

What ever the outcome, what I do here will continue. Trust me.

Parents that need help and can accept it will get it to the best of my
ability.

I know Dan will be here even if I age out for some reason, and it's not
hard for sane responsible people to catch on pretty quick how skilled
and dedicated he is, and how successful.

And it's easier still to read just a few of your sick posts, and that of
your buddies and see what you are...losers, whiners, and albatrosses if
they let you get too near them.

I've watched them come and go for three years plus now, and I've seen
them catch on quick.

How many have joined you and started doing what you suggest, Greg?

Name a family that has followed your lead from this newsgroup.

Hell from any source.

Gloating when horrible things happen to caseworkers is NOT a crime.

I never claimed it was. I claimed it was something else.

But, Greg, if it can be shown (and the perps usually want it shown this
way after they are facing serious time for their crime) that the perp
was influenced by the words and form of expression the "gloating" took,
to act violently, you would be wrong.

Many people that thought they were in the clear, find they are not. It
gets decided NOT here, but in court. Look up case law.

Neither is a "threat of violence".

Ah, now there you are wrong.

Read up on assault laws in various states.

I just posted some statute here recently.

Paraphrasing: "It is a crime of assault to cause others, by threat of
violence, to fear for their lives or personal safety."

That's referring to a direct threat you idiot.
Gloating or wishing you ill is NOT a threat.

You seemed to have read for speed rather than comprehension. Let me
help, I have that same failing at times. Very dangerous one when things
really matter a lot.

Here's the paragraph from above for you again. This time read slow.

"But, Greg, if it can be shown (and the perps usually want it shown this
way after they are facing serious time for their crime) that the perp
was influenced by the words and form of expression the "gloating" took,
to act violently, you would be wrong."

I didn't say that gloating and wishing in themselves were threats. I
said that, like the Metzger case, the perps will very likely, to ease
the pressure cop to being INFLUENCED by those that gloat and wish OUT
LOUD AND colorfully.

You will bury each other, Greg.

Deep down you KNOW how morally decrepit you are, despite all the facade
you put up to hide it.

And you know that you are drawn to your kind.

Now if YOU will tell a women to risk her daughter's children to loss to
CPS most certainly our buddies would sell you out in and instance, and
in fact, like you, will lab rat you big time.

My being here is the best protection you have got. I keep tipping you to
things that go deep that you use, whether or not you know it, that pull
you back from the brink from time to time.

I remind you there IS factual truth in the world, and wild accusatory
rants are by their volume and outrageousness obviously false.

I remind you that there are untrustworthies that while you are attracted
to, you are also aware of as being like you. Untrustworthy.

Just keep hummin along, living in your half dreamstate, listening to
them, and reading ME, here, and hopefully you'll come out alright.

Cut me off, listen solely to them and guess where you'll likely wind up.

snip!

Yeah, you don't want to have to face the truth. ...snip...is your answer
to alot of reality that conflicts with your dearly held delusions.

CPS is ****ed, Greg. ALL government agencies are by their very nature as
controllers of society and business, etc.

But they aren't a Gestapo, and they aren't waging war. They are
vulnerable if you learn that, and totally unbeatable if you continue to
cultivate your delusions about what they are.

YOU make your own defeat.

Or you might become a thousandaire.

And will you thank me?

Not likely, but remember who first goaded you to sue, Greg. Remember who
kept telling you to get off your ass and DO IT.

And like Dan, I won't even send you a bill. He never does, I never do.

After, all, I think YOU are doing all the really hard work, and I think
Lisa deserves a little something for her trouble...'cause it's doubtful
the kid will come back with the nuisance flushing money.

I honestly hope you win, Greg. And while YOU won't give my goading you
any credit, I know the influence I've had on you.

We'll make a winner out of you even if we have to start at slimy
overturned rock bottom.

And besides, the kid will be old enough and big enough to tell you, when
you come a shampooin', to "**** off" ... and make it stick if you go
back to your towel deliverin' ways. I estimate she'll be 17 or more

Isn't it nice when everybody wins?

R R R R R R R R R

Geez you must hate me.

0:-

Sodomy 101 Greegor Spanking 48 August 23rd 06 12:10 AM
Arizona CPS Stealing Children for Profit: Angry parents Drop political equivalent of nuclear weapon at school board meeting.... Greegor Spanking 0 August 22nd 06 11:42 PM
We don need no steenkin' CPS. 0:-> Spanking 223 July 19th 06 07:32 AM
C$ paid, yet Judge orders prison time for not paying child support..?? Dusty Child Support 267 June 10th 06 04:36 PM
Disinformation feed responded, now let's get to the truth.....Info please ... Pohaku Kane Foster Parents 4 November 27th 05 10:47 PM