Lisa Welchel promoting child abuse

Old July 17th 06, 02:06 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Geek the Girl

Default Lisa Welchel promoting child abuse

"p.18 After Whelchelšs son says his half-naked father looks like hešs 'about
to die on the cross like Jesus', she claims: 'Our children closely identify
us with God.'˛

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Old July 17th 06, 02:12 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Michael O'Connor

Geek the Girl wrote:
"p.18 After Whelchelšs son says his half-naked father looks like hešs 'about
to die on the cross like Jesus', she claims: 'Our children closely identify
us with God.'˛

BWAHAHAHAHA!

I was in a popular Detroit restaurant one day (1996 or 97) and
encountered Lisa Welchel and her husband and family dining there; they
were at the table next to me and I was facing her. I knew who she was
and ignored her by reading the newspaper while I ate, but did notice
that she had aged well from the time she was on the TV show.

Old July 17th 06, 03:21 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Captain Infinity

Once Upon A Time Michael O'Connor wrote:

I was in a popular Detroit restaurant one day (1996 or 97) and
encountered Lisa Welchel and her husband and family dining there; they
were at the table next to me and I was facing her. I knew who she was
and ignored her by reading the newspaper while I ate

That will teach her! Good work!

**
Captain Infinity
Old July 17th 06, 04:34 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
BTR1701

In article .com,
"Michael O'Connor" wrote:

Geek the Girl wrote:
"p.18 After Whelchelšs son says his half-naked father looks like hešs 'about
to die on the cross like Jesus', she claims: 'Our children closely identify
us with God.'˛

BWAHAHAHAHA!

I was in a popular Detroit restaurant one day (1996 or 97) and
encountered Lisa Welchel and her husband and family dining there; they
were at the table next to me and I was facing her. I knew who she was
and ignored her by reading the newspaper while I ate

Being ignored by some random guy in a restaurant... I bet that really
stung.