Crazy baby schedule...

Old September 8th 06, 01:02 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Sirah

Default Crazy baby schedule...

Sarah Morgan comments follow snippets:
Can you nurse her side-lying? I've done that
since Rocky was born and get great sleep.
-- Anita --

Ive tried and i dont mind it but its the fact i can sleep at all
anymore. Im just so tired all the time and eveyone around me thinks i
should give up which i cant do

Try anything at this point! I just had a bad experience with a hospital
stay and so need to stop bfing or start relactating but I suggest you
do whatever you used to do that would help you sleep... check yourself
to make sure you are getting enough food, vitamins & fish oils for you
& your babys' needs. Yes, I said fish oils.. some women are worried
about fish but with the availabity of healthy fish sources you need to
make sure your omega & a-z vitamin needs are being met. Mineral
nutrition can be just as hard especially if you have stayed with the
same water source for more than 6 months- trace minerals really do
affect our willining ness to finish a glass of liquids. (Also SUNlight!
Vit D isn't just something they add to milk... your skin can make
vitamin D just as easily and processes that much easier as long as your
skin is healthy.)
I know it's hard when you're already getting PPD-like syndromity
occuring due to time & need constraints but you have to allow yourself
time for a good bath (w/ seasalts, lemon juice, incense or epson salts)
a great shower, and a good meal... I find getting each about 2x a week
really helps me. Finally, get about 2 liters of liquids.. any liquids
and finish that daily and refill the container for 3- 5 days.. I always
found I had great milk production in the morning when I had a good
bottle of water with me after bed time. All in all I suggest a day
off... even if you need to get some help via bottle feeding if needed.

Thanks & good luck!
Sarah Morgan

Old September 10th 06, 07:00 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
col

Sirah wrote:
[...]

thanks ill give it a try. Its the best thing in the world bfing but at
night i wish I was a million miles away. I just moved her cot in to my
room so she can start of in there even if she dont stay there.I think a
day off and a good bath and maybe a nap might help even if just
recharges me for another round .I think the sleep clinic have given up
on us as havent had any contact for two weeks.It great to know im not
the only one up in the small hours but I still wouldnt wish this on
anyone