AFRICAN FAMILY ADOPTS BRITNEY SPEARS' CHILDREN

Old August 29th 07, 06:03 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

Default AFRICAN FAMILY ADOPTS BRITNEY SPEARS' CHILDREN

http://datelinehollywood.com/archive...rs-children-2/

AFRICAN FAMILY ADOPTS BRITNEY SPEARS' CHILDREN

Lilongwe, Malawi- Citing a desire to assist children growing up in
some of the most dire circumstances imaginable, a family from the
African nation of Malawi has adopted Britney Spears' and Kevin
Federline's sons. "It would be selfish for us, who know how to wear
underwear and don't have delusions that we can rap, to do nothing
while children grow up like this," said Joseph N'Kai, a nomadic farmer
with seven children who earned $387 last year.

The singer's children, Sean and Jayden, will share a twin mattress on
the floor of the N'Kais' 300 square foot hut with four of their
natural born children. Each day, they will get a cup of stew made from
locally grown corn for breakfast and dinner. On special occassions,
the family will slaughter and eat one of their goats.

All nine members of the N'Kai family are believed to wear underwear
every day; Joseph N'Kai has not had any children with previous
girlfriends who he does not support; and neither N'Kai parent has ever
let any of their children under age 5 drive the family ox cart.

Though many observers are praising the N'kai's for saving two at-risk
children of celebrities, some critics are questioning the couple's
motives.

"They're so holier-than-thou with their celebrity babies who they
saved from the streets of Beverly Hills," said a neighbor who asked
not to be identified. "I think they just wanted to get publicity for
saving the poor children of Britney and K-Fed. They'll probably have
their oldest daughter take care of them while they're off all day
working in the fields."

Federline has threatened to sue the N'Kai family, claiming that he was
conned into signing the adoption papers that let them take his sons.

"I thought they wanted to adopt the babies I had with that girl before
Britney, which would be totally fine because I'm so sick of paying
child support for their greedy asses," Federline said. "But then I
found out that they took Sean and that new one, whatever-his-name-is.
That's bullsh*t. There's no way I'm going to get as good a settlement
from Brit with them out of the picture!"

Spears couldn't be reached for comment. According to her manager, the
pop star fell asleep at a nightclub in Manhattan's Greenwich Village
three nights ago and hasn't surfaced yet.

Despite the controversy, the N'kai's say they are happy to have Sean
and Jayden in their family and hope they have done their part to make
the world a better place for two children who had no future.

"When we visited Hollywood to select our adoptive children, we were
overwhelmed by the thousands of children of narcissistic celebrities
with no parenting skills who desperately need to be saved," said Lisni
N'Kai, Joseph's wife. "It's very difficult to adopt only two children
and feel like your effort is just a drop in the bucket. But our hope
is that we won't only help Sean and Jayden, but we'll be an example to
other poor families across the developing world to help those who are
worse off."

Old August 29th 07, 06:21 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Masculist

On Aug 29, 10:03 am, Greegor wrote:
http://datelinehollywood.com/archive...n-family-adopt...

[...]

What a hoot! Let me guess, you got this from "The Onion".

Smitty

Britney Spears Stalker Calls Child Protective Services? fx Spanking 7 July 19th 07 01:00 AM
Britney Spears Stalker Calls Child Protective Services? fx Foster Parents 7 July 19th 07 01:00 AM
Britney Spears Hottest Pictures Sophi Child Support 0 March 27th 07 01:22 PM
Britney Spears had time Pregnancy 12 September 20th 05 04:45 PM
Is Britney Spears Pregnant Yes or No beckee Pregnancy 4 April 14th 05 03:36 PM