THE DEAD FOSTER CARE CHILDREN COVERED UP! [Child Protective Services]

Old March 18th 07, 06:16 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
fx

Default THE DEAD FOSTER CARE CHILDREN COVERED UP! [Child Protective Services]

THE DEAD FOSTER CARE CHILDREN COVERED UP! [Child Protective Services]

http://www.kuyd.org/blog/index.php/a...mell-of-money/

#

“Abramoff planned to purchase term life insurance on Tigua eldrs and
collect the death benefits as they died. It was an imaginative idea by
which the deaths of tribal elders would pay for lobbying services for
those left behind. I was also more than the Tigua Tribal Council could
stomach.”

Abramoff found another niche market to which the evangelical Reed could
connect him: dying African-American Christians. If Reed could, as he
promised Abramoff in an e-mail, deliver 85,000 Christian voters,
Abramoff must have ass umed he could deliver enough dying black
Christians to crate a new revenue stream. In July 2003, Abramoff emailed
Reed regarding Black Churches Insurance program. Per our previous
discussion. Let me know how we can move forward to chat with folks who
can set this up with African American elders. IT CAN BE HUGE.” Texas
Observer August 26, 2005, page 19

They got the idea from the DEAD CHILDREN COVER UP, “THE DEAD FOSTER
CHILDREN LIFE INSURANCE SCAM”!

Here is how it works!

Here are the FAKE REPORTS! The 2000 report was turned into Congressional
Record, and COVERED UP, http://www.familyrightsassociation.com click on
hotspots and see Congressional Hearing on March 13, 2004, the evidence
was turned into Congress where Tom DeLay and Senske from Lutheran Social
Services showed up to Thwarth a Congressional Investigation. Lutheran
Social Services is the largest Foster Care Contractor in Texas!

Here are FAKE REPORTS!

http://www.acf.dhhs.gov/programs/cb/...0/table5_3.htm

Note: New York shows “2″
Texas shows “1″

Real numbers: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/loca...3p-39826c.html

And then go to Texas State Comptroller website: go to search: type in
“Forgotten Children” See report! Go to page 220 Child Fatalities where
it shows “21″ for 2000, and 2002 “44″, not “1″ and NOT “0″, for Texas.

New York shows “2″ in DHS report and article shows “22 or 23″, in 2000,
and 2002, their were 32 NOT “0″!
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/p...2/table4_1.htm

And 2001 in NY, was “52″ NOT “1″, and Texas was “38″ NOT “3″.

Somebody has some Splainin’ to do!

They forgot to tell you about the Foster Care Life Insurance
Legislation, it isn’t in the Foster Care legislation ………..it is Here SEE!

http://www.ita.doc.gov/hrm/fegli.html
Stuck at end under Option C.

Then a few months later they amended and upped limts to 500% higher for
children life insurance on foster children!!! SEE!
http://www.opm.gov/asd/htm/1999/bal99-212.htm

see ABRAMOFF didn’t think of it first ………..its been working on the DEAD
FOSTER CARE CHILDREN COVERED UP! Oh, that legislation was sponsored by
REPUBLICANS, and backed by REPUBLICANS!!!

FIGURE IT OUT!

Who is collecting on the dirty LIFE INSURANCE MONEY?

WHERE ARE DEAD CHILDREN BURIED?

WHY THE FAKE REPORTS?

WHY FAKE REPORTS COVERED UP?

WHY FOSTER CARE LIFE INSURANCE not put in Foster Care Legislation?

Why is this legal if it was illegal before?

How is the group foster home the fiduciary, isn’t the STATE the
fiduciary? THE STATE PAYS BILLS!

Isn’t this like a Hospital taking life insurance out on its patients?

Isn’t this like a nursing home or retirement residece taking life
insuranc out on its residents.

Oh, I forgot this is part of DEAD PEASANT Life Insurance SCAM!

How come rates of DEATH ARE ASTRONOMICAL FOR FOSTER CHILDREN?

The real rates, NOT THE FAKE ONES ON FAKE REPORTS.

Vote them out on UNELECTION DAY!

How much are you going to take, are you going to take DEAD KIDS for LIFE
INSURANCE MONEY! BODY BAGS ! LEARN THE SCAM. KEYE TV NEWS drugging
foster children in lethal combinations not recommended by FDA for adults
let alone children!!! Foster Care Restraint deaths, SEE it how it works
pay !!! Protecting them to death. OH, how come the group homes are
politically connected??? Just wondering??

Tell one tell all. They are trying like mad to cover this up from public!
# Thomas Hanson Says:
March 8th, 2006 at 2:34 am

http://www.familyrightsassociation.com

http://www.txcfr.org

http://www.ita.doc.gov/hrm/fegli.html

http://www.opm.gov/asd/htm/1999/bal99-212.htm

http://www.txcfr.org/em11-153-05.html

http://www.scjc.state.tx.us/texcode_txt.php

httpp://www.texascasa.org/new/About_US/_board.asp?boardid=1

Lutheran Social Services went to Russia too! Who translated! Read up and
learn! Learn how it works!

http://sanantonio.bizjournals.com/sa...ml?jst=b_ln_hl
# Thomas Hanson Says:
March 10th, 2006 at 3:45 pm

http://media.familyrights.us/expose/ExposeV2005.pdf
# Thomas Hanson Says:
March 11th, 2006 at 11:58 am

Check this out too!

http://www.texascasa.org/new/About_U....asp?boardid=1
Check out the cronies, (Judges, TDPRS, Child Welfare Board, CPS Social
Workers former and some sitting!)

1.) Note where they are from.
2.) State or County official positions (CONFLICTS OF INTEREST BIG TIME)
3.) They caught this Scam in California, they still run it in Texas!
4.) Look where funding came from and who approved it (State, Bar
Association)

* Croneville, TX

They hide all these out of major media so public won’t find out, they
keep off TV, and out of major news media, there are tons of these!

http://sanantonio.bizjournals.com/sa...ml?jst=b_ln_hl

I was told by an insider the PUBLIC WILL NEVER BELIEVE IT. Too much
propaganda. They are probably right because I didn’t either till I kept
digging up evidence and all kinds of HIDDEN STUFF away from public eye.

You been DUPED! Vote on Unelection Day! Remember the Life Insurance
Legislation on the Children was Republican Sponsored and Republican
backed - You will also notice the Judges/Lawyers are mostly Republican
in San Antonio, and you will find if you dig into ABRAMOFF/TRMPAC money
flowing into courts! Look at the TRMPAC donations and who they went to,
and then who those contributions went too! TRMPAC/ABRAMOFF FAMILY COURT
at your service!

Also notice that the escalating foster care deaths in State care is NO
Coincidence and coinsides with the LIFE INSURANCE LEGISLATION, the
deaths been coming up in STATE CARE………..you will also find the FAKE
REPORTS show the deaths going down! FIGURE IT OUT!

Copy these links and get them to public, by medias and other venues ASAP!
# Thomas Hanson Says:
March 11th, 2006 at 12:26 pm

More proof! Check this out ! Here is a directive going to CASA members,
and Judges! Note: If TDPRS is directing Judges to testify against
parents, what does that tell, you and TDPRS is awarding contracts to
JUDGES FAMILY SEE………….I Told you!

Read these for the Ultimate Cronyism, Texas-Style!

See how NETWORK works!

(TDPRS, Lawyers, Congressman)

Here it is in their own WORDS! Caught Red handed!

http://www.txcfr.org/M.pdf

And then check these out as more proof!

http://www.txcfr.org/O.pdf

http://www.txcfr.org/V.pdf

http://www.txcfr.org/U.pdf

Your rights have been outsourced to Republicans! For Money reasons!
# Thomas Hanson Says:
March 18th, 2006 at 4:06 am

Here is your foster care connection!

http://auctionhouse.tpmcafe.com/stor...1/4/114556/020

http://www.tpmcafe.com/story/2005/11/9/15581/1958
# Thomas Hanson Says:
March 31st, 2006 at 11:35 am

Sorry I forgot to put the Russian/Communist Connection!

* Lutheran Social Services took trips to Russia/Communists!

* Abramoff took trips to Russia/Communist!.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar...ssians_probed/

http://www.lsss.org/mediareleases/media_credentials.htm

http://www.mosnews.com/commentary/20...adoption.shtml

http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=46912

http://guardian.co.uk/frontpage/story/0,1729656,00.html

I have plenty of time to post evidence, no kids to tie me down.
Lots of free time on hands more evidence coming in everyday!
# Prison buds Says:
April 12th, 2006 at 4:25 am

what if he passes Prison Reform bill for early release of convicted
money launders!?
# Vote them out Says:
April 13th, 2006 at 9:49 am

DeLay (Defense Fund) Abramoff, * Those who back Must get Packed!

“I don’t think we need to line the pockets of our cronies, said Gammage
who’s been accusing Perry of being part of a corrupt political machine
stretching from Texas to Washington” - Associated Press

“The state also has a standing $15, 000 a month lobbying contract with
the Federalist Group, which employed U.S. Rep Tom DeLay’s former chief
of staff Drew Maloney.” - Associated Press

*** The only contract like it in the country in TEXAS!

DeLay Defense Fund, Abramoff - Corruption
(THOSE WHO BACKED MUST GET PACKED!)
# The wrench Says:
May 20th, 2006 at 10:14 am

Hope this is not the Jim Ryun the runner………………if it is my high esteem of
him just went down the commode infact if it is …………… I will challenge
him in his event to ONE MILE RAISE………….and I will give him one year to
train……………..whoever WINS………..gets a platform to speak…………..and has the
guts to tell the truth !!! I bet he doesn’t beat me……….if he does I will
eat my words !!! THE CHALLENGE! ONE MILE ONE YEAR from ACCEPTANCE INDOOR
OR OUTDOOR TRACK!!!
# The wrench Says:
June 15th, 2006 at 2:10 pm

Look what someone wrote on DELAY !!!

ANONYMOUS at 8:33pm! Check it out! Someone got ahold of this information!

http://ladybunny.net/blog/2005/09/de...iff-notes.html
# mrskin Says:
October 1st, 2006 at 12:24 pm

What is that all about?
# online pharmacy Says:
October 26th, 2006 at 11:55 am

I am looking forward to seeing him interrogate her. This is the defining
moment for his presidential bid. If he is strong in demanding what the
right wants he will be well on his way to being a strong GOP primary
contender.
# tom Says:
December 20th, 2006 at 4:28 pm

Look at this! http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/judi_chaseII.htm

http://www.davidicke.net/tellthtruth...ldslavery.html

http://www.liftingtheveil.org/falsification.htm

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tna/19...o18_beware.htm

“DHS worker ran prostitution ring at work” Austin Statesman * The so
called worker was a manager and used foster care kid!!!

CPS watching porno in office while working. - Houston TV media reports.

Houston foster care children found in child trafficking hub of
Nigeria!!! Which adoption agency handled the adoption…. the the woman
worked for Haliburton!!! We are not making this up! Google it!

* learn how the adoptiion mules work!
http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/judi_chaseII.htm

*** MEDIA being blocked from Freedom of information request - Child
Protective Services workers with CRIMAINAL backgrounds worked/ing with
children.

Why are pedophiles being put in charge of children! Mark Foley was head
of the Missing and Exploited Children. The Congressional Inquiry covered
up, had Falsified DEATH REPORTS in it! Also we found out why they are
covering this up, LIFE ISNURANCE LAWS passed to take LIFE INSURANCE OUT
ON FOSTER CARE CHILDREN, then limits upped 500%! Who is collecting ALL
THAT MONEY IS GOING TO THE FUNERALS! On top of that it was sponsored and
backed by Republicans! If missing children reported why was LEGISLATION
passed to move children accross state linees when this helps the
adoption mules who transport to pedophiles and are used as
middlemen/wommen! See they calll that BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILD! THAT
IS WHY IT’S SECRET. The pedophiles can pick the the child off the
internet cuz they illegally put the child on internet for marketing
purposes! This way adoption mules and pedophiles don’t need pictures
sent for clients! SEE HOW IT WORKS. It is illegal for parents to mention
names, its a SECRET but PEDOPHILE marketing purposes its legal! I works
backwords! Tell CPS to quit to quit leaving the document form
number/date on the bottom of the document they photocopied the parents
signature off of, also when they doctor the trial transcripts for
appeal, tell them to make it sound like the parent, it sounds just like
a lawyer wrote it, and it has legal jargon for the preadoptive relative
parents testimony thtat they would not have knowledge of this will help
with your child trafficking operation, if you quit making these
mistakes. Also the media not reporting all the CPS crimes and NON PROFIT
scams that happend with CPS and officials in the NON PROFITS will
continue to be a great aide for the children trafficking Keep up the
crooked work CPS/lawyers! Hey, when your NON PROFIT LAWYER breaks into
the vehicles using the cop as a lookout you guys better be quicker, I
accidentaly saw you do it. Can you reimburseme on the lock or do I get
reimbursement from the JUDGE who was in our case that sits on the NON
PROFIT that your lawyer is afficliated with that broke into my
vehicle???? Who do I get reimbursement from. I noticed when I ran the
plate it didn’t give and Address! Was not easy finding out the lawyer
that broke into my vehicle was a CASA affiliated. Well, at least you
guys hafve public foooled. Oh, and the other NON PROFIT that testified
in court how come they changed their name. I noticed a cop was busted
for molesting a nurse. I also noticed tow cops on that NON PROFIT too. I
think they were both in that non profit? Can you confirm for me please
same name I believe! Nice scam. I like the part where judges wife goes
to court and testifieds against the parents, then has therapy contracts
on the kids once taken. I also like the part where they judge is on
advisory of KIDSHARE, INC whre you pay to see your own kids. Also the
part where the JUDGE sits on CASA, that testifies against the parents is
neat! And the other Social worker that work refers her business
testifies against the parents too, that is pretty cool. SCAM! The part I
don’t get is in the STATE audits it says! NO WAY OF KNOWING SERVICES
billed ever provided!!! and Also it shows BACKDATING, and
MISAPPROPRIATION. Plus the other conflicts of interest over 40….pretty
coool scam runniing on parents DON’T WORRY SECRETS SAFE WITH ME I AIN’T
GOING TO TELL a SOURL. SECRETS SAFE WITH ME. THE LAWYER CPS SCAM. Hell,
the one lawyer told me point blank they win because of the JUDGES, but
then for some reason he told me if I went to FBI he would deny saying
it. So there you go so why telll FBI when he will DENY! Gotta go.
http://www.gnostic.liberationfront.c...i_chaseII.html

Enjoy TRUTH don’t tell any parents what is happening they aren’t suppose
to know about the SCAM! It is a money maker though.

BE SURE TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR CANDIDATES STANDS ON THE ISSUE OF
REFORMING OR ABOLISHING CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES ("MAKE YOUR CANDIDATES
TAKE A STAND ON THIS ISSUE.") THEN REMEMBER TO VOTE ACCORDINGLY IF THEIR
"FAMILY UNFRIENDLY" IN THE NEXT ELECTION...
Old March 18th 07, 06:23 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Kay Toran

Absolutely - ask Don - some folks will do any ****in thing for a bucjk.

Old March 19th 07, 06:52 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Kane: What's with the false death numbers in the Federal stats?
Can you guess my explanation for why the agency LIED to the Feds?

http://www.kuyd.org/blog/index.php/a...jim-ryun-tom-d...

#

http://sanantonio.bizjournals.com/sa...03/09/29/daily...

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar...bramoff_ties_t...

* learn how the adoptiion mules work!http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/judi_chaseII.htm

Old March 19th 07, 07:10 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

On Mar 18, 10:52 pm, "Greegor" wrote:
Kane: What's with the false death numbers in the Federal stats?

They are not.

If you are referring to the "foster care deaths" that is death shown
to be at the hands of foster parents and you bother to check, you will
find that in the Texas numbers for instance, on 2 of the 44 deaths for
the year the poster mentions were actually at the hands of foster
parents. Hell, 8 of them were deaths, JUST AS USED TO ARGUE WITH DOUG,
that resulted from abuse and neglect effects when the children were
taking into custody.

There were an assortment of other deaths, such as suicide, SIDS,
unknown.

But just 2, as the Texas Comptroller herself said clearly, proven to
be at the hands of foster parents due to abuse or neglect.

Two is to many, but it's not 44, Greg.

Can you guess my explanation for why the agency LIED to the Feds?

Sure I can.

Because you are stupid and YOU didn't bother to read the actual
citations linked to by your dummy buddy.

I've posted it all in another post.

Did you get the bit on 'insuring the lives of foster children," yet?

NOTHING TO DO with CPS, or regular foster children, but the children
being informally fostered outside the system by federal employees. And
their right to insure the children's lives as one would one's own.

Lots of people do to keep from having a catastrophic sudden cost if a
child dies.

Your buddy and you are full of **** as a goose, Greg. And you spew it
liberally by NOT going and checking and thinking about the sources
provided....EVEN YOUR OWN.

The "legislation" refered to by Fake Xenophobe, is about the right of
a the customers of an insurance program to ensure children they have
full dependency responsiblity for.

Lie, it's called Greg. Like I have to spell that out for you, just
like misquoting the Texas Comptroller (which I think You might have
tried before...I get you guys mixed up), only to find that the number
of death at the hands of foster parents is a fraction of what you
****ants claim.

Now apologize to me before I get ****ed and fart IN your directions.

You and your crony.

R R R R R R R R R R R R RR R R R

read more »

Old March 19th 07, 09:14 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

But just 2, as the Texas Comptroller herself said clearly, proven to
be at the hands of foster parents due to abuse or neglect.

Two is to many, but it's not 44, Greg.

Please post your citation.

Old March 19th 07, 09:34 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

On Mar 19, 1:14 pm, "Greegor" wrote:
But just 2, as the TexasComptrollerherself said clearly, proven to
be at the hands of foster parents due to abuse or neglect.

Two is to many, but it's not 44, Greg.

Please post your citation.

I will if you'll post an apology first for lying by even asking.

And apologize for not looking yourself.

The comptroller listed all causes of death of children in state
"convervancy," as Tx calls "custody," and only two deaths were found
to be at the hands of foster parents from abuse or neglect.

A number died as a result of injuries suffered from abuse or neglect
PRIOR to coming into "conservancy."

Now you either call me a liar, or you go look it up, Greg.

And if you call me a liar, I expect you to post right along with that
that I have your prior genuine apology BEFORE I prove you are calling
me a liar.

IF you go look it up and you do NOT apologize you will be a Doan.

Got that, kid?

That's the worse insult I can think of.

0;]

Old March 20th 07, 12:57 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

On Mar 19, 1:14 pm, "Greegor" wrote:
But just 2, as the Texas Comptroller herself said clearly, proven to
be at the hands of foster parents due to abuse or neglect.

Two is to many, but it's not 44, Greg.

Please post your citation.

Yah know stupid, you have arleady READ the citation from me referenced
by your fellow idiot, fx.

Why are you asking me AGAIN for what HE provided, and I showed was
really AT the reference he listed?

Just how stupid are you?

That's HIS informatio, but LIED about, if you use HIS source, you
stupid git.

And I answer him below with what it actually says there.

"
And then go to Texas State Comptroller website: go to search: type in
"Forgotten Children" See report! Go to page 220 Child Fatalities where
it shows "21? for 2000, and 2002 "44?, not "1? and NOT "0?, for Texas.

That isn't what it says. The 44 were ALL deaths in
conservatorship...Texas language for those in state LEGAL custody, but
NOT necessarily physical custody. And you are talking "foster care
deaths.
"Of the fatalities for which data on the cause of death were provided,
two were due to abuse and neglect by a foster caregiver;"

I believe that t..w...o spells 2.

Want to see the facts, instead of your own BS. HERE is what the Texas
State Comptroller actually did say:

" Of the fatalities for which data on the cause of death were
provided, two were due to abuse and neglect by a foster caregiver;
three were from unknown causes; three were suicides; five were the
result of traffic accidents; and 18 deaths were the results of medical
conditions or complications, including one death from Sudden Infant
Death Syndrome (SIDS). (SIDS is the sudden death of an infant under
one year of age that cannot be explained after a thorough case
investigation, complete autopsy, examination of the death scene and
clinical history review.)4

Of the 18 deaths from medical complications or natural causes, 10 were
the result of abuse or neglect injuries received before the children
entered foster care. "

And there is your "44" dim one. "

See, stupid Greg?

Show us AGAIN what liars you are by asking me again, you creep.

0:]

Old March 20th 07, 01:12 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

OUCH! did that hurt gregg? Having your stupidity exposed again, publicly?

Why dont you ask "fx" the same question. He/She seems to just as much an
idiot as you are.

Ron

ups.com...