GRANDPARENTS

Old July 11th 04, 11:29 PM
Nick

Default GRANDPARENTS

I just have to jump in and say, the ones that end up raising these single
parent kids are the Grandparents... I'm a Grandpa.... divorced over 10
years, yet my daughter and her daughter still live with me (30 and 6 now)
and when she can, her (grand) mother takes the "baby" to give me a break
too...
"WE" parents have made it just too easy for you young folks to just go out
and mess around and not think about what can happen...

It's funny as you get older, you're views change... I was as wild as they
came, yet now, I think that it once being a complete embarrassment to be in
certain situations was a helpful thing... having kids and not being married
means nothing anymore, along with being gay.. all this stuff was better left
in the closet, and stopped many people from crossing over... but with it
being so accepted, I may as well screw men and women and just make
babies.... forget the moral rules we once had... BTW, my grandbaby is also
bi-racial.. but we won't go there...

I do however believe there is no such thing as a ******* child, so please
don't attack me... let's just teach our girls how to hold a penny between
their legs and never drop it..
--
http://www.911Date.us

---

Old July 11th 04, 11:44 PM
lm

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 22:29:41 GMT, "Nick" wrote:

I just have to jump in and say, the ones that end up raising these single
parent kids

What single parent kids?

are the Grandparents... I'm a Grandpa.... divorced over 10
years, yet my daughter and her daughter still live with me (30 and 6 now)
and when she can, her (grand) mother takes the "baby" to give me a break
too...
"WE" parents have made it just too easy for you young folks to just go out
and mess around and not think about what can happen...

Sounds like YOU parents made it easy for your daughter to go out and
mess around, and YOU parents are still making it easy for her.

It's funny as you get older, you're views change... I was as wild as they
came, yet now, I think that it once being a complete embarrassment to be in
certain situations was a helpful thing... having kids and not being married
means nothing anymore, along with being gay..

Look out folks, the moral minority is here.

all this stuff was better left
in the closet, and stopped many people from crossing over... but with it
being so accepted, I may as well screw men and women and just make
babies.... forget the moral rules we once had...

Morals aren't the same thing as rules.

BTW, my grandbaby is also
bi-racial.. but we won't go there...

Ah, racist too.

I do however believe there is no such thing as a ******* child, so please
don't attack me... let's just teach our girls how to hold a penny between
their legs and never drop it..

Yep, cause it's all Eve's fault, innit?

lm (who thinks this isn't *our* nick)
Old July 12th 04, 12:36 AM
Joelle

. let's just teach our girls how to hold a penny between
their legs and never drop it..

How about teaching our boys to keep their pants zipped up?

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle
Old July 12th 04, 01:56 AM
Tiffany

"Stink" wrote in message
54...

On Sun 11 Jul 2004 06:29:41p "Nick" Composed
news alt.support.single-parents

SNIP

"WE" parents have made it just too easy for you young folks to just
go out and mess around and not think about what can happen...

YOU made it easy for YOUR daughter, I didn't.

SNIP.... forget the moral
rules we once had... BTW, my grandbaby is also bi-racial.. but we
won't go there...

The moral rules YOU should have instilled in YOUR daughter.

So its immoral to have a bi-racial child. ????

I do however believe there is no such thing as a ******* child, so
please don't attack me... let's just teach our girls how to hold a
penny between their legs and never drop it..

Again, YOU should have taught YOUR daughter to keep her legs closed
and told her to date within her own race if that concerned you.
Thats your screw-up. I don't want to share the blame in YOUR lack of
parenting skills.

Me either. I think placing blame on the parents in out of line to begin
with. The best of parents end up with 'bad' children. Blaming parents for
our sins is a big copout!

Old July 12th 04, 01:57 AM
Tiffany

"Nick" wrote in message
news
[...]

Sounds like you got issues. Why are you here?

Old July 12th 04, 07:54 AM
Cele

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 04:11:47 GMT, 'Kate
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 20:56:45 -0400, "Tiffany"

"Stink" wrote in message
.254...

[...]

In this guy's case... he's probably right. It must be that he didn't
teach his daughters about morality and virtue. Can you imagine being 30
years old and living with your parents?

Ahem. I'm 45 and I live with my parents.

Although I'm thinking about moving out before too much longer....

Cele
Old July 12th 04, 10:51 AM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 04:11:47 GMT, 'Kate
wrote:

snip

In this guy's case... he's probably right. It must be that he didn't
teach his daughters about morality and virtue. Can you imagine being 30
years old and living with your parents?

Ahem. I'm 45 and I live with my parents.

But that's just *this* year.

Although I'm thinking about moving out before too much longer....

There's no rush though. You should take your time, fine a nice guy, make a
home together and then settle down and raise a family. :-))

--
Paul Griffiths

Old July 12th 04, 10:51 AM
Paul Griffiths

"Tiffany" wrote in message

snip

Sounds like you got issues. Why are you here?

I think you just answered your own question. :-)

--
Paul Griffiths

Old July 12th 04, 10:53 AM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message

snip

Troll.

Well it *is* that time of year I suppose.

--
Paul Griffiths