New Here

Old August 6th 04, 09:46 PM
Carrie

Default New Here

Hello Everyone... I was browsing through the discussion groups and
stumbled in this door. I'm extremely lonely at the moment and was
wondering if i'd be able to find a little company in here ???

Carrie

Old August 7th 04, 01:14 AM
Jennifer Kulp

Welcome.

Most of us are friendly, though there is one TROLL who thinks that single
mothers are losers.

--
Blessings,
J. "Corabear" K.

BFCorabear on YIM & AIM

Old August 7th 04, 01:49 AM
Carrie

I saw that troll while i was lookin around... someone should squish
him... lol

Old August 7th 04, 02:17 PM

I am new here as well. I am not lonely just wishing the woman I long for
could get over her past and come full throttle to my side with me.

--
DRC
"Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it." Norman
"'Kate" wrote in message
On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 16:46:54 -0400, (Carrie)
wrote:

Hello Everyone... I was browsing through the discussion groups and
stumbled in this door. I'm extremely lonely at the moment and was
wondering if i'd be able to find a little company in here ???

Carrie

Welcome.
It's not a real chatty place on the weekends... people come and go.
Feel free to post though. Someone will usually answer.

'Kate

Old August 7th 04, 10:13 PM

Then I continue yo long for her...

--
"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 13:17:01 GMT, wrote:

I am new here as well. I am not lonely just wishing the woman I long for
could get over her past and come full throttle to my side with me.

May I ask... what happens to you if she never does?

'Kate

Old August 8th 04, 10:47 AM
CME

"Carrie" wrote in message
I saw that troll while i was lookin around... someone should squish
him... lol

Welcome to the group from Canada. (And get used to the trolls, it's best to
keep your humour in these cases, although all this spam of porn is sure
making me cranky... I mean they want me to pay???? WTF?! lol)

Christine
(Mother of twin boys age 8)

Old August 8th 04, 10:49 AM
CME

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 00:14:54 GMT, "Jennifer Kulp"
wrote:

Welcome.

Most of us are friendly, though there is one TROLL who thinks that single
mothers are losers.

Yeah, the troll lives in a very closed-minded space. His/her loss.
Everyone knows single moms are "easy" joking

'Kate

What?? You mean I'm supposed to play hard to get? Ohhh so THAT'S my problem
lately... pfffffffffffft. lol

Christine
(Btw, I'm in and out again, summer is just too darn busy atm)

Old August 8th 04, 11:27 PM

Gee, thanks for the note of romanticism...

--
"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 21:13:39 GMT, wrote:

Then I continue yo long for her...

Sounds like you have it all worked out for yourself. :-) You'll
either win or die trying. Get comfortable... you may very well be a
long-term member here!

'Kate

Old August 9th 04, 10:28 AM
ELIZABETH WEBER

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 09:49:15 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Welcome.

Most of us are friendly, though there is one TROLL who thinks that

single
mothers are losers.

Yeah, the troll lives in a very closed-minded space. His/her loss.
Everyone knows single moms are "easy" joking

'Kate

What?? You mean I'm supposed to play hard to get? Ohhh so THAT'S my

problem
lately... pfffffffffffft. lol

Christine
(Btw, I'm in and out again, summer is just too darn busy atm)

It sure is when the kids are young. I took classes this summer so
we're scrambling to get ready to get out of town for a few days. The
kiddos start school on the 16th.

'Kate

My son starts school today! I've returned after a long absence, I hope I'm
still welcome. Lots of things have happened lately, not sure how to go
about sharing them all. I guess it will all come out eventually. Hope
everyone is doing well, and hope to get reaquainted soon.

Betsy

Old August 9th 04, 02:26 PM

Being a woman, I think I'll listen to your words. Too bad honesty no longer
exists in our world. So, now I must accept whatever comes my way and so be
it. That's your opinion on the matter, correct?

--
DRC
"Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it." Norman
Maclean.
"'Kate" wrote in message
to quote:

I am new here as well. I am not lonely just wishing the woman I long for
could get over her past and come full throttle to my side with me.

I inquired:
May I ask... what happens to you if she never does?

Then I continue yo long for her...

I replied:
Sounds like you have it all worked out for yourself. :-) You'll
either win or die trying. Get comfortable... you may very well be a
long-term member here!

Gee, thanks for the note of romanticism...

Sarcasm = anger.

Oh.. you think you're being romantic by waiting for her. I got it. I
don't think it's a smart move. In my *opinion*, the minute you stop
waiting, either she, or another special someone, will be by your side.

'Kate