BU$TED?

Old July 22nd 06, 03:44 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Ilena Rose

Default BU$TED?

LOL ... you guys push Ritalin, Vaccinations, chemotherapy now (even
forced chemotherapy) ... then play Net Cops when alternatives are
posted. It's a riot ... plus all your own links to quackery sites YOU
endorse. Do you boys have Net Cop Badges.

Probert ... you're doing a very good job of now responding to my
posts. I'm proud of you.

I visited the wild den of Terry the Terror the other day ... in the
past there were so many advert$ it would glip out my computer ... I
was shocked how much he hawks.

He trashes to bits various others of us ... then $ells the books (even
Dr Clark's I believe) who he hates and haunts with a passion ...

The hypocrisy of it all ...

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/blog.htm

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

Old July 22nd 06, 04:02 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Jason Johnson

In article , Ilena Rose
wrote:

LOL ... you guys push Ritalin, Vaccinations, chemotherapy now (even
forced chemotherapy) ... then play Net Cops when alternatives are
posted. It's a riot ... plus all your own links to quackery sites YOU
endorse. Do you boys have Net Cop Badges.

Probert ... you're doing a very good job of now responding to my
posts. I'm proud of you.

I visited the wild den of Terry the Terror the other day ... in the
past there were so many advert$ it would glip out my computer ... I
was shocked how much he hawks.

He trashes to bits various others of us ... then $ells the books (even
Dr Clark's I believe) who he hates and haunts with a passion ...

The hypocrisy of it all ...

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/blog.htm

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ilena,
I read about a new study. They are injecting little babies with
vaccines containing thimerosal. They plan to determine if those
babies develop any reactions to the mercury.

What's your opinion about that type of study?

Jason
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old July 22nd 06, 04:16 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Ilena Rose

Jason ... hadn't they been doing just that for many years without
studying the results?

Can you share more about this?

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org
Old July 22nd 06, 04:28 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Ilena Rose

YOU ARE A MONEY GRUBBING LIAR!!

Stan honey ... down boy.

I just read some of your stuff on the net.

Looks like you came to help Mark with the Ritalin Pushing ... I saw
your claim of getting a 4.0 after drugging yourself ... good tale but
sorry, I don't buy it.

Did you feel better after yelling at Ms Drew? Do you really think she
is being paid to be an amalgam / ritalin awareness activist?

Anyway ... is this your behavior on or off the meds you hype?

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm
Old July 22nd 06, 05:13 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Jason Johnson

In article , Ilena Rose
wrote:

Jason ... hadn't they been doing just that for many years without
studying the results?

Can you share more about this?

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ilena,
I ran across the site while I was looking for something else and did not
bookmark it or make a note. They were trying to get people to volunteer
for new studies. It was one of several new studies that was mentioned.
My first thought was that any mother that would allow their babies to
be injected with vaccines containing mercury is NOT a good mother.

As you may know, thimerosal will not be used in vaccines in the very
near future. Many vaccines no longer contain thimerosal. I don't know why
they are conducting such a study. The study would have made sense if it
had been done many years ago when they first started making use of
thimerosal. You may want to google: "New Research Studies" or Research
Studies.
Jason

~~~~~~~~~
Old July 22nd 06, 07:16 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
stan

Ilena Rose wrote:
YOU ARE A MONEY GRUBBING LIAR!!

Stan honey ... down boy.

I just read some of your stuff on the net.

Looks like you came to help Mark with the Ritalin Pushing ... I saw
your claim of getting a 4.0 after drugging yourself ... good tale but
sorry, I don't buy it.

Wow - you had to go way back to find that one, didntcha? You
don't buy it? Love - I'm not going to lose any sleep over that one.
Your ilk and tho$e among you who choo$e which data you con$ider valid
have hi$torically (heh - and hy$terically) never let the truth get in
your way.

Now don't get your panties in a bunch - I do not share your
fellow conspiracy theorists' mind set that permits a belief in knowing
what "The Absolute Truth" is. Cuz - as much as it makes me just well
up with tears to admit it - I don't know what that is.

But - I know my own life experiences and my own truth. And
you are one arrogant little hussy to jump on here and tell me what I
have and have not done. I could fax you a grade report, dx
documentation, and pharmacy receipt - all with dates - and you'd still
throw your head in the sand and say "Noooooooooo!!!!!!!...la la la la
la...I can't HEEEEAR YOU!!!"

What a pity. For you, that is.

-stan

P.S. - Damn - that's 6 minutes I wasted on her that I'll never see
again! Grrr.......

Old July 22nd 06, 08:49 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
stan

Ilena Rose wrote:
YOU ARE A MONEY GRUBBING LIAR!!

Stan honey ... down boy.

I just read some of your stuff on the net.

Looks like you came to help Mark with the Ritalin Pushing ... I saw
your claim of getting a 4.0 after drugging yourself ... good tale but
sorry, I don't buy it.

Wow - you had to go way back to find that post,
didntcha? That was like, '95 or something. You had to do something
special to retrieve posts that far back - I couldn't even figure out
how to get past 2001. Um...get yourself a hobby.

Regarding my own treatment and response to it - and
the hard work that went along with it....you don't buy it? No - you
don't *want* to buy it. There's a difference. Lovey - I'm not going
to lose any sleep over your denial. I could drop a 5-spot in your cup
walking along Mass. Ave. for all the cred you have with me. No, I take
that back - at least that guy has enough humility to ask - and
politely I might add. Scooted over obligingly and was rather
well-spoken at that.

You on the other hand - coming around like you know
who's who and what's what with ADD. Who the hell are you that I should
care? Your ilk and tho$e among you who choo$e which data you con$ider
valid have hi$torically (heh - and hy$terically) never let the truth
get in your way.

Now don't get your panties in a bunch - I do not share your
fellow conspiracy theorists' mind set that permits a belief in knowing
what "The Absolute Truth" is. Cuz - as much as it makes me just well
up with tears to admit it - I don't know what that is.

But - I know my own life experiences and my own truth. And
you are one arrogant little hussy to jump on here and tell me what I
have and have not done. I could fax you a grade report, dx
documentation, and pharmacy receipt - all with dates - and you'd still
cup your hands over your ears, throw your head in the sand and yell
"Noooooooooo!!!!!!!...la la la la la...I can't HEEEEAR YOU!!!"

What a pity. For you, that is.

-stan

P.S. - Damn - that's 6 minutes I wasted on this one that I'll never see
again! Grrr.......

Old July 22nd 06, 09:49 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Raving Beauty

Ilena Rose wrote:
YOU ARE A MONEY GRUBBING LIAR!!

Stan honey ... down boy.

I just read some of your stuff on the net.

Looks like you came to help Mark with the Ritalin Pushing ...

Grass roots marketeering of addictive, psychosis, tourette and death
inducing stimulants to children is in and of itself reprehensible.

What makes it doubly reprehensible is that disease mongering wrt ADHD,
and, widespread drugging of children with stimulants is being doing to
obscure the psychological injuries visited upon 1 in 3 females and 1 in
7 males who report having been sexually molested as children;
therefore, grass roots marketeers of stimulants are accomplices of
pedophiles, after the fact.

As a consequence, it shouldn't surprise anyone that ASAD's grass roots
marketeers of addictive, psychosis, tourette and/or death inducing
stimulanst most vocal supporters on ASAD are as follows:

Joe Parsons: Porn writer/Proprieter Phone Sex business
http://makeashorterlink.com/?B2FD65045

John Palmer, Dave et al made ASAD a ng where they posted their SSS FAQ
wrt their deriving sexual pleasure from the
molestation/sodomizing/torture of girls and boys.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...5afec82ff237b8

Mark Morin used ASAD as a venue to mess with psyche of mothers in
circumstances similiar to those of RL mother whose child Morin
sexually molested.
http://tinyurl.com/qoh4e

Jennifer Snow Wolff aka JenWolf's claim to fame includes posting crap
to alt.suicide.holiday to encourage OP, incl. boys and girls, to off
themselves.
http://tinyurl.com/mrcl3

Pablo is ASAD's resident child pornography buff and shadower of
homosexual
teens in usenets teen ngs.
http://tinyurl.com/pxsq6 http://tinyurl.com/m378d

I wonder what else abusive Stan does besides push addictive, pyschosis,
tourette and/or death inducing stimulants?

Oops!

That's right.

Same thing as Sumbuny, et al!

"I work at a child development center as a toddler teacher/caregiver."
-stan Jan 16 1999 http://tinyurl.com/lmppo

What a surprise!

(Not!)

Old July 22nd 06, 10:06 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
stan

Raving Beauty wrote:

Grass roots marketeering of addictive, psychosis, tourette and death
inducing stimulants to children is in and of itself reprehensible.

What makes it doubly reprehensible is that disease mongering wrt ADHD,
and, widespread drugging of children with stimulants is being doing to
obscure the psychological injuries visited upon 1 in 3 females and 1 in
7 males who report having been sexually molested as children;
therefore, grass roots marketeers of stimulants are accomplices of
pedophiles, after the fact.

Your logic is as solid as your sanity. By your reasoning, I
guess Poland Spring, Aqua Fina, Evian, and all local water departments
are "accomplices after the fact". I mean - damn them!!!! 7 out of 7
males who report having been sexually molested as
children..drink......oh I can hardly bear the
horror....they....they....DRINK WATER!!!!

I wonder what else abusive Stan does besides push addictive, pyschosis,
tourette and/or death inducing stimulants?

Oops!

That's right.

"I work at a child development center as a toddler teacher/caregiver."
-stan Jan 16 1999 http://tinyurl.com/lmppo

What a surprise!

(Not!)

Actually, sfb, that was '99. I now work 3 jobs - one in
special ed, a second job on evenings and weekends as a DSP in
residential adult services, and one as piano teacher.

"OOOPS", yourself, dumbass. How's that crow? Go ahead, twist
and turn and back pedal to try and make your f/ed-up reasoning fit.
"Oh - well, child care workers, teachers, and musicians. too!!!! Yeah
- that's it! That's the ticket".

Is this fun for you? Did daddy cut up your credit cards
or something? Why are you here?

-stan

Old July 22nd 06, 12:22 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Peter Bowditch

(Jason Johnson) wrote:

I read about a new study. They are injecting little babies with
vaccines containing thimerosal. They plan to determine if those
babies develop any reactions to the mercury.

And where did you read this? Please don't cite an anti-vaccination
liar web site.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project