Ken's checking accounts KANE'S HERO speaks

Old January 22nd 07, 11:27 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default Ken's checking accounts KANE'S HERO speaks

"0:-" wrote in message

PHYSICIAN: http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/kensmailorderbride.pdf

You and Kane are now IRRETRIEVABLY LINKED TO DAVID MOORE! You are now
official ASSOCIATES of his and you sink or swim on the Internet because
of your CLOSE association with him. So you had better think up good
rationalizations for EVERYTHING he does!

I wouldn't suggest that you get so buddy buddy with mr pangborn, he is
a low life scum bag with absolutely no credibility here or in any news
group he posts to. But hey, maybe you don't care if some of his slime
rubs off.
I have more, now, Ron than YOU DO!

You apparently have a long history of accusing others of being Moore's
associates and or accomplices. All without proof, I might add.

Quite often they are mere fignments of Moore. But he does have 3 or 4
associates.

Some of them appear to me to have exactly the spelling and typo
malfunction we find in your writings. Quite the coincidence, eh?

Are you THAT stupid Kane? Sorry - that was a rhetorical question, we
already know the answer.

It would be impossible for someone to garner as much support as you
claim Moore has.

BULL**** you nutbar! NUTS travel together on the Almond Joy railroad!
JUST LIKE YOU DUMBASS!

Even the ones your forged posts from?

Is that your excuse for forging? That they are nuts while you are sane?

You are a stupid ****. Your HERO is the one useing the rermailer the
forgeries are FROM you JACKASS! You can't even get it. I post ONLY from a
legitimate ISP. HE posts from the SAME anonymous remailer the forgeries come
from and YOU don't get it!

DUHHHHHHHHHHH!

Have you ever been adjudged mentally incompetent by legal authority?

No have you?

Nope. But I have worked with those that have been.

Seems like you have adopted their characteristics.

Tell us how you lied your way out of being caught forging posts, Ken.

I have NEVER forged ANY posts you MORON!

And if you have any influence on the person attempting to mail bomb me
(all now blocked by my ISP, by the way) you might point out to him or her
these aren't the old days. After all, they seem to follow you around from
newsgroup to newsgroup, so it's far more likely you know who they are than
I would, right?

Such lowlifes do get caught these days, even with supposed absolute
anonymity.

Death threats cut right through much of that ISP firewall bull****. ISPs
aren't going to hang for anyone anymore. Finland taught them all a lesson.
They don't actually deliver what they claim they do. Only up until LEOs
show up with a warrant.

Well Moore needs to know about something called "MAGIC LANTERN."

So, give him or her a shout if you will, and let them know. We wouldn't
want the Bomber of ISP mail servers to get into trouble.

Moore is firmly of the belief that he is a million times smarter than
everyone else. He claims he has written an encryption program protecting his
identity so completely that the best the NSA has can't crack his code.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Old January 22nd 07, 11:30 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"Doan" wrote in message

"0:-" wrote in message
news:qM6dncJGdfc94S_YnZ2dnUVZ_rKvnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

Claiming that the only meaning possible for "leads to" is "cause," and
denying that it can mean "correlation," as the research was actually
about?

The statement that X "LEADS TO" Y IS a statement in causality Kane you
stupid HUMP!

Hahaha! Kane EXPOSED his STUPIDITY again. Yet, he had the nerver to
claim that he is a "published researcher".

Kane and Ronnie are proclaiming themselves to be the VICTORS... Doan -
there is a great deal of published "BULL****."
Kane is cute when he INSISTS so angrily that "X leads to Y" is a statement
of correlation and NOT causality! He is, of course, absolutely full of ****.

Old January 22nd 07, 11:32 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-" wrote in message
news:A_mdnen148XNQy7YnZ2dnUVZ_sOknZ2d@scnresearch. com...

Claiming that the only meaning possible for "leads to" is "cause," and
denying that it can mean "correlation," as the research was actually
about?

Yah know, Ken, Ron, who happens to oppose my views on corporal punish to a
degree spoke up in your behalf and you ignored him.

He gave you a very large hint that you were in deep **** to argue with me
on an issue.

Oooo there's the BADASS thing again.

The statement that X "LEADS TO" Y IS a statement in causality Kane you
stupid HUMP!

"Stupid HUMP?"

YEP!

Is that how you refer to the people that publicly kick your ass all over
a few newsgroups?

Like I told you, it's possible for "leads to" to refer to cause, but
there'd be supporting commentary. While "leads to" more often refers to
correlations.

Kane I have NO idea where you went to school. I suggest however that
your parents SUE them for incompetence. I will say this again.

A STATEMENT in science that "X leads to Y" is a statement in CAUSALITY! It
is NOT - repeat NOT a statement of correlation!
It is NEVER (except in the hands of the illiterate) a statement of
correlation! NEVER!

Old January 22nd 07, 11:37 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"Doan" wrote in message

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

The statement that X "LEADS TO" Y IS a statement in causality Kane
you
stupid HUMP!

"Stupid HUMP?"

Is that how you refer to the people that publicly kick your ass all over
a few newsgroups?

Like I told you, it's possible for "leads to" to refer to cause, but
there'd be supporting commentary. While "leads to" more often refers to
correlations.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...on&btnG=Search

Read'm and weep stupid, then post your scientific evidence concerning
the risk to non spanked children of developing sociopathy. R R R R R R

A google seaceh proves nothing, Kane!

Here they are, a comin' right atcha. And I'll do it again and again.
Check my posting history.

The search is on your words in your claim, exactly:

Results 1 - 10 of about 3,510,000

Are you so STUPID? None support you claim. Or are you suggesting that
people read through all 3 and a halft millions hits ????

YOU ARE STUPID!!!

Haven't you seen Kane's method of debate? When he is backed into a corner
he will find a dozen cites where the word he wants is used and drop them as
his PROOF. Like the Ohio v. Boston case. He was pounding the table that it
PROVED that the SAC Dolls were THE scientific assessment tool ACCEPTED by
courts all over. Too bad it did NOT say that! Too bad his other sources
were the manufacturer of the SAC dolls and even THAT did not make the claims
he was.

KANE'S RULES OF DEBATE: "If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance -
baffle them with bull****!"

Just toss in 20 LINKS and hope NOBODY can see they don't support your claim.

Old January 22nd 07, 11:39 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-" wrote in message
news:WqKdnaTwOZX6kinYnZ2dnUVZ_vmqnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

Is Ken going to apologize for the name calling he started when I rebutted,
successfully it appears, his claim that it can only mean "cause?"

You have refuted NOTHING. NONE of your sources support your claims.

Old January 22nd 07, 11:41 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default If you two would just tie the knot you so seen to wish to...

"0:-" wrote in message
oups.com...

On the question "X leads to Y," being limited to causal based research and
not being used for correlation studies, since I was called a liar
and "stupid," for claiming it is used for both types of research:

WHOA ASSHOLE! FOUL!

I said that "X leads to Y" is a STATEMENT in CAUSATION. It is! It is NOT
a correlational statement.

I would hope (FUTILE) that you'd understand that in an article on
correlations that authors can and DO sometimes make causal statements. NAW
you aren't smart enough to know that!

Old January 22nd 07, 11:43 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default How STUPID can Kane gets!

"Doan" wrote in message

LOL!

"Establishing a causal relationship is a more difficult task, because it
requires showing that x leads to y, not vice versa and not from some third
variable."

Kane isn't educated enough to know that an article that is generally
dealing with certain correlations can also use a statement of CAUSAILITY
within them. That is WAY beyond WAY WAY WAY beyond his intellectual
ability.

Old January 22nd 07, 02:22 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Doan

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, Ron wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message
On 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
I see krp has run up a few posts addressed to me with the usual lies
about what he's posted and about what I've posted, and claims he did
this or that the refuted my claims, where he has done nothing of the
sort.

And I don't see you responding, Kane. The proven LIAR here is YOU!

Before you jump off a cliff there doan, you might want to take a better look
at who's hand you are holding.

Read post #93 of the thread the link below will take you to.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...d5c4cf08fe5110

If you wish you can read the entire thread. Its instructive.

I wouldn't suggest that you get so buddy buddy with mr pangborn, he is a low
life scum bag with absolutely no credibility here or in any news group he
posts to. But hey, maybe you don't care if some of his slime rubs off.

Ron

"Below is an example of the "tit for tat" debate that this news group has
devolved to. Nothing meaningful is being discussed, just two
personalities
standing and slapping each other over and over. Neither able to see that
the world continues to pass them by as they engage in their meaningless
argument."

LOL!

Doan

Old January 22nd 07, 04:08 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

krp wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message
news:R5WdnbdrMujaGy7YnZ2dnUVZ_vGinZ2d@scnresearch. com...

Dontcha think posting bank account numbers is
just a bit too much, Kane?
Yes, I do. I wonder who actually did it.
That's because ypou have the IQ of a wallnut KANE!
And they were on Moore's web site also weren't they?
Were they? Please post a link to the page where they were posted.
Yes they ARE! He claims they are "PUBLIC RECORDS!" And he claims
his 1st Amendment RIGHT to post them! That's who you have LINKED
yourself to Kane. Now IRRETRIEVABLY!

I notice some other claims by Ken as to things Moore is supposed to
have displayed, but can't be found with proof Moore is the author.
Look at his website Kane.
I did. I can't find proof that he posted your bank records.
YOU ARE INCOMPETENT OR A LIAR!

It seems they might have been part of a bankruptcy judgment that he
posted.

Is that true?

Why would you not mention the bankruptcy but the content of the judgment
as though it didn't exist?

Have you ever heard the term "rationalization?" Have you ever been told
that there is a point where a person can take rationalization to such an
extreme that it is considered pathological? Kane - - - you are way PAST
that point here!

Why would you not mention the bankruptcy but the content of the judgment
as though it didn't exist?

I consider your evasive question and accusation above pathological
rationalization.

If in fact the issues included providing your bankruptcy information to
prove a point in opposition to something you claimed, then the providing
that proof was a rational act.

If that is the case, then your attempt to claim it wasn't was
rationalizing if you can prove some other reason for posting it as proof.

Kane
Old January 22nd 07, 04:18 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

krp wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message

[...]

It's stupid to point out, when I have come under attack coincidental to
my exposing you as a liar, and ignorant where you claim expertise, that
some of the writings of posts that Moore claims came from you under
forged nym are coincidentally like your known typos and spelling errors?

I guess I don't agree.

It would be impossible for someone to garner as much support as you
claim Moore has.
BULL**** you nutbar! NUTS travel together on the Almond Joy railroad!
JUST LIKE YOU DUMBASS!

Even the ones your forged posts from?

Is that your excuse for forging? That they are nuts while you are sane?

You are a stupid ****. Your HERO is the one useing the rermailer the
forgeries are FROM you JACKASS! You can't even get it. I post ONLY from a
legitimate ISP. HE posts from the SAME anonymous remailer the forgeries come
from and YOU don't get it!

You were caught doing exactly as he claimed and provided proof for.

It's very possible, because anything is, that you are telling the truth
about Moore. It is equally possible you are lying about him, and you are
lying about yourself and your actions.

Between you, in these newsgroups, and current postings by you both, he
has the greater credibility because I can find no lies by him, and you
have run a continuous string of them, including claim I said things I
did not.

That's how credibility is lost, and how you create enemies I believe you
have an emotional need for. You deliberately make so many, and have a
history of doing so..

DUHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm aware of our stupidity. You do not have to go to any special trouble
to advertise it.

Have you ever been adjudged mentally incompetent by legal authority?
No have you?

Nope. But I have worked with those that have been.

Seems like you have adopted their characteristics.

Seems like you are rationalizing your ignorance and propensity to lie.

Tell us how you lied your way out of being caught forging posts, Ken.

I have NEVER forged ANY posts you MORON!

That was not my question. And you have been caught doing so.

You also threaten people with acts against them legally and physically,
apparently.

And if you have any influence on the person attempting to mail bomb me
(all now blocked by my ISP, by the way) you might point out to him or her
these aren't the old days. After all, they seem to follow you around from
newsgroup to newsgroup, so it's far more likely you know who they are than
I would, right?

Such lowlifes do get caught these days, even with supposed absolute
anonymity.

Death threats cut right through much of that ISP firewall bull****. ISPs
aren't going to hang for anyone anymore. Finland taught them all a lesson.
They don't actually deliver what they claim they do. Only up until LEOs
show up with a warrant.

Well Moore needs to know about something called "MAGIC LANTERN."

You do not have access to it.

So, give him or her a shout if you will, and let them know. We wouldn't
want the Bomber of ISP mail servers to get into trouble.

Moore is firmly of the belief that he is a million times smarter than
everyone else.

I didn't pick that up from any of his writing. Can you point me to some?

He claims he has written an encryption program protecting his
identity so completely that the best the NSA has can't crack his code.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I'm less sleepy about such a claim than you. I have considerable
interest in the subject as I am close friends to one of the better
programmers of encryption code.

If you'll point me to his claim, so that I can verify he made it, and it
says what you say it says, then I'd like to get to know Moore better and
introduce him to my friend.

He's not just an acquaintance, and we have business interests together.

Thanks in advance for the favor.

In time there might be a finders fee involved if this proves a
profitable new association and collaboration.

Kane