UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA AT LINCOLN FEMALES WANTED........

Old August 4th 03, 10:09 PM
UNL Girl Spanker

Default UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA AT LINCOLN FEMALES WANTED........

UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA AT LINCOLN FEMALES WANTED........

Are you a University of Nebraska at Lincoln female student who may in search
of or will be needing the guidance of an adult to punish her for her wrong
doings, i.e. misusing boyfriends, bad grades, drinking, or lying ?????

Well I'm here to punish you however I see fit to make you a better female in
the end.....

You can get an early morning spanking before class or even an early evening
after class spanking for something that happened during the day.

Spanking is not the only means I use to punish bad girls, however I keep my
other punishments to myself..

Old August 7th 03, 06:17 AM
Doan

But some anti-spanking zealotS think terrorism is! Does that mean they
are more ignorant than pedophiles? ;-)

Doan