I just think that someone as stuck up and prissy as you

Old April 23rd 10, 04:28 PM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.divorce
SAY BYE BYE

Default I just think that someone as stuck up and prissy as you

.....has no business being around child abuse or molestation victims.

I mean, you're the prissy class striver with the "image" concerns ....then
you go and 'care' about people who can't choose who has access to their
bodies.

I mean you need to deal with your own repressed attitude, I am keeping you
the **** out of MY WORLD until kingdom come. Because jesus loves you so
much.

Keep talking to god like he cares. You look like an idiot when you do that.

Come back when you can prove to me that god exists, idiot. I mean, if
you're all that.

Shut the **** up, you moron. Have you learned yet that you don't deserve to
be around me. I mean, **** you. You ARE inferior compared to me. Shut the
**** up.

I warned you not to waste your time and because you ARE so stupid, you are
the only boners who fell for this ****. I mean it, the only ****ing people
who fell for it. And we knew you'd do it too. Kay, you're no surprise to
us, bye.

Stuck In Hospital Alana Pregnancy 13 May 31st 06 07:33 PM
Stuck - Child abuse help EARTHLINK Solutions 4 March 20th 06 06:43 AM
Adult stuck at 14 years old [email protected] General 5 June 12th 05 12:21 AM
Venting: Stuck at home.... gtonello General 174 November 8th 04 05:58 PM
Review: Stuck on You (**) Steve Rhodes General 0 December 11th 03 04:52 PM