Bunch of pathetic whiners

Old November 26th 03, 08:06 PM
kat

Default Bunch of pathetic whiners

"Andrew" wrote in message

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"HanK" wrote in message
Unless you are the kid.........any parent that thinks that kids are

as
well
or better off in a single parent home has their head where the light
doesn't
shine,

lol, idiot.

Take some time to remove your head from your arse and have a little

think
about this statement, its floored in every way possible,

Bull

take a second to
think about some of the atrosoties that take place within traditional

family
units, are you aware how common domestic violence is, I'm not very

aware
of
domestic violence in single parent house holds Paul, I could go on but

your
attitude seems so simplistic that I believe I would be wasting my

time.

Mine simplistic? LMAO you better unplant your head and wipe the

brown
stuff off your glasses. For you to claim that there is no violence in
single households shows who the real idiot is, not to mention your

useless
arguement that because some households have domestic violence, that

kids
are better off in single parent households...............I won't hold my
grath awaiting proof of your absurd assertions.

Ahh Paul,
But...
Consider a moment, since living separately, astoundingly, I have not

beaten
up my wife once!!! Nor has she physically abused me in any significant
respect!!!!!!!!!
I ask you,
Coincidence?... or evidence?

Andrew

Andrew = foolish. Please, it's neither coincidence OR evidence. It's
obviously the work of the higher gods and maybe partly the fear that if
you're bad in any way, Christmas is around the corner and you want something
other than rocks, pocket lint and old pieces of broken candy canes in your
stocking this here!!
HUUUUHHHH-LLLOOOOOOWWWW!!!

Old November 26th 03, 08:56 PM
Paul Fritz

"Andrew" wrote in message

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"HanK" wrote in message
[...]

Only if you consider domestic violence to me lmited to a husband and wife.
But I don't believe you where blinders like 'hank'

Old November 27th 03, 12:07 AM
Tiffany

Andrew wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Andrew wrote in message

"Joelle" wrote in message
You have to compare apples and apples - and all things equal - Good

single
parent--good married parents - Two is better than one. There is one
instance
where one is better. Studies show that kids are better off if their
single
parent stays single.

I'm not very aware of
domestic violence in single parent house holds

You gotta be kidding?! There is more abuse and violence in shack

ups
than
married families.

Joelle

Whoooaa, hold up there Joelle. Are you serious about the kids better

if
single parent stays single bit? Does it completely rule out me

'getting
some'??? What does the study say about that? (its been a while, a

hell
of
while in fact)

;-) Andrew

lol..... I think most of us think that kids are better off with 2

parents
but that is not to say one parent can't do a fine job of raising a kid.

So
far, I have done a ok job. My kid has no criminal record so that is

good,
right? lol As for you 'getting some'.... well that would depend on a

lot
of
stuff.

555-TELLME-HOW

Andrew

Well, I was going to give you the SECRET no women ever tells a man but your
line was busy. To bad! lol

Old November 27th 03, 12:07 AM
Tiffany

Damn you...... I need a laugh.

Paul Fritz wrote in message
It's to close to the holiday's.......I'm biting my

tongue...............LOL

"Andrew" wrote in message

Old November 27th 03, 04:14 PM
Misty

Andrew,

You sound like a great Daddy! I, too, am very emotionally fulfilled
being a parent, single or otherwise. My child is the single greatest
thing that has ever happened in my life - she brings me never ending joy
and a purpose to my life like nothing else ever could. Of course being
a single parent is hard, but who cares - it's so worth it!! My best
friend called me one day, complaining that her husband was working and
she was trying to do dishes meanwhile her son was at her feet. I said,
"welcome to the world of single parenting honey!" My daughter is
there when I eat, take a bath, sleep, have a horrible headache, am on
the phone, trying to poop!! (sorry!) - she's almost seven and she still
follows me around like a puppy! Sometimes when I feel exhausted by it
all, I think ahead to those days when she'll be gone with friends, a
teenager who won't even *like* me! And then to those days when she's an
adult and won't even live with me anymore. My heart aches at the
thought... I can't imagine anything sweeter in life than being a parent!

Old November 27th 03, 07:49 PM
HanK

"Paul Fritz"

Things that dont and cant happen in my home.

1) I dont beat up a childs mother nor does a childs mother beat me in front
of a child.

2) I dont scream at a childs mother nor does a childs mother scream at me in
front of a child

3) We dont split up, then get back together, then split up, then get back
together, then split up, then get back together.

4) we dont have affairs with other men or women

5) My child has absolute stability, I have girlfriends but she dont meet
meet them and I have no interest in being married.

I understand that my points will be totally lost on all those single parents
FORCED into their situation, I am a CUSTODIAL single parent through choice,
its what I wanted. If I had lived a flawless relationship with her mother
who then died then I would feel absolutely and completely different, I would
be crying into my pint about how unfair life is, but I really believe that
my child in our situation is better of than a huge amount of kids who are in
traditional family units, she has complete stability.

Now you can try to tell me that the millions of kids in the UK that live
with two parents, but deal with one or more of the points above, are better
of than me and my daughter but I will laugh in your face.....well maybe not
actually but I'm sure you get my drift

"Kat"
Whatever......victim.
And I hire single parents because I have an understanding of their situation
and child care needs.

Last point, I hope most of you can say the following, because I'm very proud
of the fact that
1) I have never raised my voice to my child
2) I have never raised my hand to my child

I grew up with two parents who are still happily married, love each other,
love me and I never suffered any of the 5 points above, but when I look at
the life my little girl has with me I would happily swap.

Love and regards....

HanK

Old November 27th 03, 08:03 PM
HanK

"kat wrote"

Obviously, in Hank's case, he had more money than she, and, obviously, he's
more proud of that than anything else. Obviously he had the money to throw
around on lawyers, and a nice, big home to show the courts that Daddy is the
better choice because Daddy also has money for private school. He probably
pointed out to the courts that he runs his own successful business, and ONLY
hires single mothers, maybe because it makes him feel better and more
superior than the world, or single parents, anyways. He probably even
offered his child's mother a job! I bow down to Hank. He IS a real man.

I did not inherite any money, I was not given any money, luckily I live
within a capitalist society that makes success possible to anyone with the
brains to take advantage of it, you obviously have not and prefer to whing
and bleat about those that have, therefore I can only assume from your post
that you have a victim mentality.

you some remedial english courses and a brain.

I make no effort to disguise the fact that my "Spelin suks", it really
worries me when I sit in total security at 33, hmmm I much rather be a great
speller and live on the bread line lol.

Regards

Hank

Old November 27th 03, 09:42 PM
Dennis Here

HanK wrote in message

And I hire single parents because I have an understanding of their

situation
and child care needs.

I have employed quite a few singe parents over the years both as a married
person and as a single parent. I find them resourceful, independent,
determined and have initiative in abundance. Generally, they have a desire
to succeed way above the norm.
All other things being equal, offered the choice between a single parent and
person just wanting a bit of extra cash, the single parent would get the job
every time.

Dennis

Old November 27th 03, 10:18 PM
Andrew

"Misty" wrote in message

Hi Misty

My daughter is
there when I eat, take a bath, sleep, have a horrible headache, am on
the phone, trying to poop!! (sorry!)

Believe me I know that one!! :-)

My heart aches at the
thought... I can't imagine anything sweeter in life than being a parent!

Playing I told her I did not feel like reading to her tonight, so she read
me the whole of 'The Magic Porridge Pot' so I could sleep. One of lifes
great moments!

Andrew

Old November 28th 03, 10:44 AM
kat

"HanK" wrote in message

[...]

Hardly. Like you, I did not inherit any money or was given any money. I'm
not sure where, exactly, you got the thought in your pea-sized brain that I
assumed or suggested you were handed anything with a box of chocolates on
the side. Luckily I live in Canada where I, too, have the ability to make
success possible to myself, and I have brain as well. You have many, many
years on me, and are almost (although not quite) old enough to be my own
father, and if I were to compare apples and oranges like you, I know I would
look just as silly. I don't prefer to whing anything and sheep bleat, and I
hardly would consider myself a sheep, even though I'm sure you've got it
stuck in your head that surely I must be.
The only mentality I know I possess is slightly higher than yours because
very little of what you've said has been anything but fascist and sexist.
You, sir, are a bigot, and that's a real accomplishment.

you some remedial english courses and a brain.

I make no effort to disguise the fact that my "Spelin suks", it really
worries me when I sit in total security at 33, hmmm I much rather be a

great
speller and live on the bread line lol.

That's a shame. I'd be worried if I knew my spelling was horrendous and
didn't seem to mind.
Although I'm not sure what the 'bread line' is, I'll have to assume it's
some form of intelligent language that I do not compare to, and I worry
about your child and the crappy values you appear to be opening her eyes to.
(I recall you saying you had a daughter, correct me if I'm wrong, but I
don't care enough to look back.)
Everything I have, I have worked for, one way or another, be it by working
or going to school. Yup, I came from a damn good home. Parents never, ever
had any major problems, or anything at all to be concerned about. My
parents both have damn good jobs, and, really, they're loaded and worked
hard for all they have as well, and not once did my dad feel the need to
hire others he knew were less fortunate than he, just so he could rub it in
their face. I am now putting myself through school, as I always have, and I
also don't carry the seemingly ****ty attitude towards life in general that
you do. By 33, I know I'll be set and doing fine, long done school and away
from both subsidized housing and childcare. At my age, I have my doubts
that you were in the same position you claim to be right now. You lack
class, and skipped out on a few too many English classes in your years.

Regards

Hank