Merry Christmas! Anyone remember us?

Old January 11th 05, 07:20 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:05:58 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"CME" wrote in message

snip

It's a good thing you didn't manage to get to Edmonton, it was on my

list
of things to do. lol

NOW she tells me. I'd be interested to know what else was on that list.
I'm a glutton for punishment.

It's not like you didn't try to get there. As I recall, you took off
in a car in an easterly direction....

Indeed we did. We even managed to get over the top of those lumpy things
that were in the way.

I admire the girls talents, no seriously... they do back flips, and
other types of gymnastics, not to mention the pole work.

Is it okay if I steal this? I just hope it'll sound convincing when

*I*
say it.

LOL But honeyyyyy the fact that they're naked means nothing, I swear.

Hmm...

Doesn't even sound very convincing when *you* say it. I'm going to need
something better I think.

Yeah, right, because I"m such a shrew. LOL

Nah, not even a tiny, cute one.

Paul, you go on off to the strippers whenever you like.

Thanks but don't hold your breath. I'm with P.F. on this one I think.

If that kind of thing threatened me, I'd be way, way too insecure to be in

relationship, IMO.

You could be right. On that basis feel free to watch the Chippendales, or
similar, any time, okay?

Not that you need my permission anyway. The last time I looked you seemed
to be an adult and well able to make decisions on your own.

Exactly oh and the fact if you can get up on stage and flash your boobs
for free alcohol also means nothing. lol

I have a feeling that wouldn't work for me, unless I could flash *your*
boobs of course.

I think I need a lie down in a darkened room. :-)

Yup. It sounds like it.

Is now a good time to mention it was to rest my brain?

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 11th 05, 07:23 PM
Paul Griffiths

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:02:21 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:54:51 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

I would need months in a gym or a plastic surgeon before I got up on
stage.

Nah.. just a time machine set to BT ( before twins).

An interesting thought.

of course... the twins might disappear...

That's always the problem with changing things that have already happened.
The good usually has to be thrown away along with the not so good.

If ya find it, set it for 1975 for me. I got a score to settle. :-)

Should I ask what happened then? Perhaps not.

yeah.. no. It wouldn't mean anything to anyone but me even if I told
the story.

It means nothing to us now so you wouldn't be making the situation worse if
you *did* tell the story, IMHO.

Got me to thinking what I was doing in 1975 though. I'd been out of

school
for a year or so and was working as a CCTV technician in the local
university and studying Engineering part-time one day and one evening a
week..

wow.. you're old! I was four!. kidding

Humpf!

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 11th 05, 07:26 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:02:21 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
.. .
wrote:

I would need months in a gym or a plastic surgeon before I got up on
stage.

Nah.. just a time machine set to BT ( before twins).

An interesting thought.

If ya find it, set it for 1975 for me. I got a score to settle. :-)

Should I ask what happened then? Perhaps not.

Absolutely. Sounds like it might be an interesting story. Enquiring
minds.....

Enquiring minds, eh? Works for me. :-)

Got me to thinking what I was doing in 1975 though. I'd been out of

school
for a year or so and was working as a CCTV technician in the local
university and studying Engineering part-time one day and one evening a
week..

I graduated from grade 12 in '75 & went off to university. Learned how
to drink that year. Or how *not* to drink, really.....

I'd done that a couple of years earlier. Not pleasant experiences but I
still remember them in some detail.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 11th 05, 07:29 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message

Ooops. Agent is giving me grief. I'll try again....

Seems you managed to beat it into submission.

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:56:44 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

snip

Not the night before! The night before the night before. Everyone
needs to be conscious the day of, right?

I was going to say the same thing. Makes much more sense IMHO.

Luckily this way I can claim you *made* me say it. :-Þ

You'd probably claim that regardless! LOL

Only probably?

Well, I was being nice, what with us being in love and all. :-P

Ah, right, yes, I was forgetting that part. Thanks for the reminder.

And no way, I don't wanna come to the stag. I'll be busy. With my
friends. My *female* friends.

In that case can I come to *your* party?

I've got a better idea. Why don't we just have a party for both of us?
Say, March? ;-)

Okay then. I'll see what I can manage.

Good, 'cause it's pretty cold and lonely around here right now. :-(

Not too cold here, mostly it's windy, but it's certainly pretty lonely.

What a pair of whiners. :-)

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 11th 05, 07:34 PM
Paul Griffiths

"P.Fritz" wrote in message
"Cele" wrote in message

[snip]

Blue - now that's a lot closer. Kokanee would be my preference.
Fosters...Lordy...you shoulda seen the size of the Fosters tin Paul
was served in Manhattan! The tin was so big T took it home to show her
friends.

Must have been one of those 'oil cans' That was the only way you could

get
it in the states 20 years ago (now I'm showing my age ;-) )

20 years ago in the States was the first time I had one that size too. We
must be of similar ages.

These recent ones were 24 ounces but I have a feeling the older ones might
have been even bigger.

Never saw one like that when I was in Australia, so I don't
know what that's all about.

BTW, in Oz, I discovered that only tourists order Fosters. It's XXX or
DB there, it seems. But the Aussies make good beer.

Those liters of beer went down easy in Munich too!

A beer fest is something I've always wanted to go to but so far haven't
managed.

I also liked the 1/2 wheat beer and 1/2 lemonade.......didn't get you
hammered in the middle of the day :-)

What's wrong with getting hammered in the middle of the day then? :-)

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 11th 05, 07:36 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message

snip

Fosters...Lordy...you shoulda seen the size of the Fosters tin Paul
was served in Manhattan!

Just me was it? Nobody else at the table was drinking the stuff at all,
ever?

The tin was so big T took it home to show her friends. Never saw one
like that when I was in Australia, so I don't know what that's all about.

Yeah a curious idea in some ways. Proolly the result of some dubious market
research.

BTW, in Oz, I discovered that only tourists order Fosters.

Figures. Must be like English muffins and French fries.

It's XXX or DB there, it seems. But the Aussies make good beer.

That's good to know.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 11th 05, 08:15 PM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 15:40:12 GMT, Cele wrote:

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:05:40 -0000, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message

So do I get a beer too, or is this a guy-only thing?

See Paul! Like I was saying!

Dennis ;-)

Heh. Nah, it's the beer I want, not the stag. That's ok. Christine
and
Kate and I will just take our beer somewhere where we're wanted.....

(No! I'm not talking about the Post Office!)

Cele

So what you're saying is the reason why I don't like beer (just
catching on here) is because I'm 'Merican and not just 'cause I don't
happen to like beer?

'Kate

I don't like beer either. I like Jack Daniels or Captain Morgan's. lol

BUT were I to drink a beer it must be a Guinness or Beck.

Hmmm spiced rum...

Christine

I know.... its been a while to...... the local pub might be looking good
about now.

Ha ha I have some downstairs! Neener neener.

Christine

I settled for Jack...... didn't want to black out. lol

neener neener....... plus my man was drinking with me.

Oh you trumped me there. :P

Christine

Old January 11th 05, 08:16 PM
CME

wrote:

[...]

You wanna hear whining? It's supposed to be -43 C here tomorrow with the
wind chill. Yep Vancouver's looking pretty good now.

Christine

Old January 11th 05, 08:44 PM
Tiffany

"CME" wrote in message

wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message

[...]

Doesn't happen much so I should rub it in more then eh? lol

Old January 12th 05, 01:04 AM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message

snip

Good, 'cause it's pretty cold and lonely around here right now. :-(

Not too cold here, mostly it's windy, but it's certainly pretty lonely.

What a pair of whiners. :-)

You wanna hear whining?

Um...

No.

It's supposed to be -43 C here tomorrow with the wind chill. Yep
Vancouver's looking pretty good now.

Didn't I say no? Oh well, never mind.

--
Paul Griffiths

Merry Christmas to all (well, almost all) Tiffany Single Parents 14 January 8th 05 08:37 PM
Merry Christmas! Chookie Pregnancy 12 December 28th 04 01:00 PM
Merry Christmas Leanne Pregnancy 6 December 27th 03 06:25 PM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey General 6 December 17th 03 09:08 AM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey Spanking 5 December 17th 03 09:08 AM