A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » misc.kids » Kids Health
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old September 9th 10, 11:09 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
dr_jeff
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 293
Default Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ

On 9/9/10 10:28 AM, carole wrote:
"Bob wrote in message
...
On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 21:58:28 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:






No, this ng is concerned with the uselessness and dangers of drugs,
merely
to counter all the pharmaceutical apologists that populate it.

It isn't up to you to decide that Carole. The users themselves make
the decision by participation.

Peter b said "No Carole, there is nothing in the charter about discussion
of
dangers of pharmaceutical drugs. You just like to add things which
are unnecessary or inflammatory, don't you?"


Which is true, the red herrings you toss in to discussions are
designed to do exactly what?


Read what you wrote before my response, moron.



There are only about 1 or 2 real alties in the group, the vast majority
being pro pharmaceutical.

Well I happen to be pro-truth. and pro-evidence.

That's all very nice bob, but what happens when the evidence is stolen or
otherwise goes missing?


What evidence are you talking about, Carole. you mean the stuff you
keep calling suppressed which can be found by the hundreds of books
and web sites?


Remember rummy's quote - There are things we know we know, things we know we
don't know, and things we don't know that we don't know.
These books would fall into the "things we know we don't know" category. ie
the knowledge is there but the practise of it is suppressed.
They DDT it with propaganda, and exile the treatments to mexico then do
writeups in conventional sources to say it didn't work.


Did it ever occur to you that these treatments don't work? There is no
big conspiracy. The knowledge is not there. The only thing that is there
is ignorance - you're a great example of that.

Really Carole? You don't have a clue. Evidence which is missing will
stand out like a glaring red light, just because it is missing. Like
a line of prose with a word missing, the Evidence tells a story, the
missing evidence will be just like the missing word. One need not
make up through speculation and conspiracy wishes missing evidence..


There are intelligence agencies which run around the world finding and
confiscating evidence of anything that is to be kept from the public, for
whatever contrived reason that best fits with plausible deniability, ie
"concern for the public good", "making the world a safer place", "national
security" ...take your pick.


More conspiracy theory. What a piece of work!

Do you really think you are in a position to understand how the system
works?


I am in a far better position than you, are Carole, because I can
understand what I read. I understand the evidence and the
technicalities and the "Jargon" as you call it often which is the
Precision of the Language developed to discuss the evidence.


No, I don't think you're in a better position unfortunately because as a
skeptic you look for any reasons to discredit anything that doesn't fit in
with the status quo.
You are a "yes" man posing as an independent thinker.


What you're missing is that there is no evidence that the treatment
works. There is no conspiracy. There is nothing to discredit because it
doesn't work. There is nothing to cover up.

I hope you don't thing you are an independent thinker - you're not a
thinker at all. You're a front for alternative medicine. Look at the
stupid web page you advertise.

"Outlawing books that tell me how to heal myself (such as Stale Food
Versus
Fresh Food) is racketeering activity.


Fallacy, you haven't shown books actually tell you how to heal
yourself.

What the medical gangsters have done
to Rife, Hoxsey, Gerson, Ivy, Durovic, Privitera, Krebs, Koch, Crane,


Sorry We already debunk the claims to show that Rife's story isn't
how you and others presented it Carole.


You really need to ditch your skeptic dictionary bob.
"Debunking" ...what does that tell us?
That you (as a skeptic) have decided using your little (inadequate)
processes that some therapy or theory isn't valid.


You have yet to show it is valid. All you say is that people are out to
get you or the treatment. You have yet to show valid clinical data that
the treatment works or to reference any valid evidence.

Warner, Keller, Ghadiali, Beard, Taylor, Wright, Brodie, Naessens,
Burzynski, Halstead, Richardson, Thurston, Pixley, Bolles and many others
are great crimes, nearly invariably done in the name of "protecting the
public." "


Who are you citing about, Carole. and many of those people you claim
as visionaries were crackpots. (Young and Kock)


Take them one by one and I'll look into them.
I'm not going to do the whole list ...one will do for now.
And don't use conventional sources to look them up, or wikipedia, the
establishment approved encyclopedia.



Were is your own evidence about the foot fungus?

That right you have none. and most of what you do post, is basically
nothing but fallacies.

Exactly what I mean bob.
Until you get given evidence, you don't believe anything.


Which is how science works carole. your anecdotal account is called a
story unless backed by evidence. In all things, the burden of proof
is the onus of the claimant.


There are problems with that MO though - the evidence can be confiscated,
there may be reasons such as expense that don't allow satisfactory tests, or
the science might not agree with conventional thinking, a whole list of
reasons for no evidence - and vice versa. Things WITH evidence may not be
satisfactory for various reasons.


You're looking for a conspiracy where there is none. There is no
evidence that the treatment works. Period.

You live in your own little world, and the idea of a bigger picture where
things are manipulated from high up the food chain doesn't compute with
you.


You do not understand I do see the bigger picture. I understand how
the system works and work with it. It is why I am successful person.


It all depends on your definition of success - different people have
different definitions.

All societies develop systems and methods. What you claim as
conspiracy is just you anto-social behavior.


Oh so you're into playing "blame the victim". Its not the fault of the
corrupt system, its the fault of the person talking about it.


What you're claiming is conspiracy is just your stupidity looking for a
way to believe something where there is no evidence, e.g., alternative
medicine works - there is no evidence that it works. In fact, that is
the definition of alternative medicine. If it were proven medicine, it
would be proven medicine.

In reality, there are two types of medicine:

1) Medicine that works.

2) Medicine that doesn't work. Alternative medicine goes here.

You think that showing some peer reviewed study or some randomed
controlled
clinical study shows the evidence and that the evidence can never be
wrong.


No It could be wrong. when it is wrong it will be shown to be wrong
sooner or later. that reason it will show up wrong sooner or later is
because those test and data should be tested and replicated and if
they are not in agreement then we know something is wrong.


Maybe but in the meantime?


Don't waste time and money on unproven treatments, particularly when
there is no valid scientific reason why they should work.

That's why when you cite a web page which shows the only person which
could even preform the tests or see the results claimed was just one
person, it is self-evidence that something isn't right.

What you don't understand is that there are very few pieces of scientific
evidence that haven't got a opposing view, or that can't be controlled or
manipulated.


Sorry, Carole that is your claim, it is up to you to prove it.



carole
www.conspiracee.com



You still haven't proven it.

Jeff

  #12  
Old September 10th 10, 12:24 AM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
Peter Bowditch
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,038
Default Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ

"carole" wrote:

I won't go into the rest of the healers you've looked up because it will be
the same story --suppression of alternative cures to eliminate the
competition.


Hoxsey's escharotic paste is so suppressed that I was able to buy two
jars of it from a non-suppressed web site. Unfortunately I lent it to
a television program for a show about cancer quackery and they managed
to lose it. Or maybe they suppressed it.

If these things were suppressed we wouldn't be able to find out about
them. That is why there are no books or web sites about Hoxsey or the
hollow Earth.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter
  #13  
Old September 10th 10, 07:22 AM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
john[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 822
Default Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ


"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
...


If these things were suppressed we wouldn't be able to find out about
them. That is why there are no books or web sites about Hoxsey or the
hollow Earth.


********, as usual http://whale.to/a/cancer_c.html

http://whale.to/cancer/hoxsey.html





  #14  
Old September 10th 10, 01:11 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
dr_jeff
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 293
Default Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ

On 9/10/10 2:22 AM, john wrote:
"Peter wrote in message
...


If these things were suppressed we wouldn't be able to find out about
them. That is why there are no books or web sites about Hoxsey or the
hollow Earth.


********, as usual http://whale.to/a/cancer_c.html

http://whale.to/cancer/hoxsey.html


If the whaleto site, the laughing stock of the internet, thinks it is
good, it must be total rubbish.

John once again shows us that the author of the whaleto site have no
clue about medicine or science.

A much better site about Hoxsey:
http://quackwatch.org/search/webglim...1&query=hoxsey

Jeff
  #15  
Old September 10th 10, 03:05 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
Peter B[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5
Default Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ


"Bob Officer" wrote in message
...
On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:22:35 +0100, in misc.health.alternative,
"john" wrote:


"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
. ..


If these things were suppressed we wouldn't be able to find out about
them. That is why there are no books or web sites about Hoxsey or the
hollow Earth.


********, as usual http://whale.to/a/cancer_c.html

http://whale.to/cancer/hoxsey.html


Thanks, Pig-****-for-brains-John, for showing I was right the
information isn't suppressed if you are distributing it.

Suppressed doesn't mean it is rejected or shown to be ineffective.



I was laughing when I read his response, knowing that the links were
provided and that your replies were sarcasm. He should have caught that
point by itself, alone. LOL

Small wonder he couldn't manage his monies, defaulted on his taxes.

  #16  
Old September 10th 10, 03:14 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ


"Steelclaws" wrote in message
. 16.121...
"carole" wrote in
news
"Outlawing books that tell me how to heal myself (such as Stale Food
Versus Fresh Food) is racketeering activity. What the medical
gangsters have done to Rife, Hoxsey, Gerson, Ivy, Durovic,
Privitera, Krebs, Koch, Crane, Warner, Keller, Ghadiali, Beard,
Taylor, Wright, Brodie, Naessens, Burzynski, Halstead, Richardson,
Thurston, Pixley, Bolles and many others are great crimes, nearly
invariably done in the name of "protecting the public." "

Let's take a look of those "heroes" then. Rife's been already dealt
with previously, so I won't post about him again.

Hoxsey's herbal treatments include a paste of antimony, zinc and
bloodroot, arsenic, sulfur, and talc for external treatments. There
is also a liquid tonic of licorice, red clover, burdock root,
Stillingia root, barberry, Cascara, prickly ash bark, buckthorn bark,
and potassium iodide to be taken internally.

The paste is very caustic and can burn or scar the skin. The liquid
tonic can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, anxiety, trembling,
abdominal cramps and heart block. Moreover, red clover mimics
estrogen, and would never be suitable for women with
estrogen-responsive breast tumors. None of those have a known effect
against cancer, and it's a matter of record that Hoxey himself died
of the cancer his treatment failed to cure.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoxsey_Therapy


As noted previously, wikipedia isn't very reliable for anything that
concerns establishment policy.


As noted previously, you only have empty assertions about your claim,
but evidence is missing. Please also remember I do check the references,
and wikipedia editors cannot change the contents of external links.


No, you just don't get it.
Innovation is stifled, inventors are kept quiet by the pharmaceutical
cartel.
You won't find references because they make the evidence disappear and do
propaganda on the inventors to make them appear stupid.



The current policy is to support pharmaceutical treatments, which has
been going on for a long time as there is big money involved.
If you want to get the real story you need to read other sources such
as http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#hoxsey and reviews at
http://www.amazon.com/When-Healing-Becomes-Crime-

Alternative/dp/0892819
251


Healing is not a crime - huckstering stuff that cannot work and can be
dangerous for big bucks IS.


You're so stupid, you wouldn't know if these guys were true or not.
You simply believe whatever the establishment tells you.

Wikipedia which is monitored constantly and changes made to some entries as
soon as they are posted.
As soon as somebody makes an entry it is changed to reflect official policy
on some things.
I've read about it.
Its like 1984 and the ministry of truth.
You'll never work it out though.

carole
www.conspiracee.com





  #17  
Old September 10th 10, 03:21 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ


"dr_jeff" wrote in message
...
On 9/10/10 2:22 AM, john wrote:
"Peter wrote in message
...


If these things were suppressed we wouldn't be able to find out about
them. That is why there are no books or web sites about Hoxsey or the
hollow Earth.


********, as usual http://whale.to/a/cancer_c.html

http://whale.to/cancer/hoxsey.html


If the whaleto site, the laughing stock of the internet, thinks it is
good, it must be total rubbish.


All you skeptics are a joke.
You rule things out because there is no evidence but all the time the
evidence has been made to disappear.

You don't understand about DDT (Decoy, Distract and Trash) which
intelligence operatives employ to get the public's attention off something
real and important.


John once again shows us that the author of the whaleto site have no clue
about medicine or science.


More than you not doc.


A much better site about Hoxsey:
http://quackwatch.org/search/webglim...1&query=hoxsey

Jeff


Quackwatch is rubbish.
All silly nonsense, part of the skeptic club.
The skeptics are as thick as **** but think they are heroes for saving the
world against quacks.

This group is policed by skeptics, who have the official story down pat.
probably have a set of notes online to refer to as to what is the official
position and what is allowed.

carole
www.conspiracee.com



  #18  
Old September 10th 10, 03:25 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ


"Bob Officer" wrote in message
...
On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:22:35 +0100, in misc.health.alternative,
"john" wrote:


"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
. ..


If these things were suppressed we wouldn't be able to find out about
them. That is why there are no books or web sites about Hoxsey or the
hollow Earth.


********, as usual http://whale.to/a/cancer_c.html

http://whale.to/cancer/hoxsey.html


Thanks, Pig-****-for-brains-John, for showing I was right the
information isn't suppressed if you are distributing it.

Suppressed doesn't mean it is rejected or shown to be ineffective.


But it is suppressed if Hoxley had to go to Mexico to practice it
****-for-brains-boob.

carole
www.conspiracee.com



  #19  
Old September 10th 10, 04:55 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ


"Steelclaws" wrote in message
. 16.121...
"carole" wrote in
news
"Outlawing books that tell me how to heal myself (such as Stale Food
Versus Fresh Food) is racketeering activity. What the medical
gangsters have done to Rife, Hoxsey, Gerson, Ivy, Durovic,
Privitera, Krebs, Koch, Crane, Warner, Keller, Ghadiali, Beard,
Taylor, Wright, Brodie, Naessens, Burzynski, Halstead, Richardson,
Thurston, Pixley, Bolles and many others are great crimes, nearly
invariably done in the name of "protecting the public." "

Let's take a look of those "heroes" then. Rife's been already dealt
with previously, so I won't post about him again.

Hoxsey's herbal treatments include a paste of antimony, zinc and
bloodroot, arsenic, sulfur, and talc for external treatments. There
is also a liquid tonic of licorice, red clover, burdock root,
Stillingia root, barberry, Cascara, prickly ash bark, buckthorn bark,
and potassium iodide to be taken internally.

The paste is very caustic and can burn or scar the skin. The liquid
tonic can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, anxiety, trembling,
abdominal cramps and heart block. Moreover, red clover mimics
estrogen, and would never be suitable for women with
estrogen-responsive breast tumors. None of those have a known effect
against cancer, and it's a matter of record that Hoxey himself died
of the cancer his treatment failed to cure.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoxsey_Therapy


As noted previously, wikipedia isn't very reliable for anything that
concerns establishment policy.


As noted previously, you only have empty assertions about your claim,
but evidence is missing. Please also remember I do check the references,
and wikipedia editors cannot change the contents of external links.


You just don't get it do you?
If there was real evidence it would have been confiscated by now.
Do you understand what corruption means?


The current policy is to support pharmaceutical treatments, which has
been going on for a long time as there is big money involved.
If you want to get the real story you need to read other sources such
as http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#hoxsey and reviews at
http://www.amazon.com/When-Healing-Becomes-Crime-

Alternative/dp/0892819
251


Healing is not a crime - huckstering stuff that cannot work and can be
dangerous for big bucks IS.


Well unfortunately, you can't tell the difference.


If I was only going to read the wikipedia story, I would agree that
Hoxley was a fraud.
However, there are other sources.


Find me an other source that says Hoxley did not die of cancer -
complete with the death certificate showing some other cause.


You just don't get it do you?


The fact that Hoxley himself died of cancer shows his treatment was
ineffective. The same goes for Hulda Clark.


You'll never work it out that's for sure.
You're too stupid.
All that education and still thick as a brick.


And if you're going to say that some of Hoxley's ingredients were
harmful, how to you explain chemo and radiation?


Tu quoque fallacy.

Nobody's claimed chemo is completely harmless, but it has been shown to
have a beneficial effect, unlike Hoxley's quackery.


You're joking right?


I won't go into the rest of the healers you've looked up because it
will be the same story --suppression of alternative cures to eliminate
the competition.


LOL. Run, carole, run. Don't look into anything, just stay the dumb
believer that you are.


All that education and you're still as thick as ****.
But then they do a good job on people.


The reality is that some of those "cures" are either useless or
downright harmful, laetrile being a good example. I fully support
prosecuting charlatans who peddle harmful "cures" to the gullible.


And chemo is what?
And costs how much?


Look up Ghadiali, btw. Maybe you like sexual predators, but I don't. He
did 5 years in jail for violating the Mann Act. The case is Ghadiali v.
United States, 9 Cir., 17 F.2d 236


No thankyou.
I'm not looking up any of your references because they're crap.


"In 1925, when Ghadiali was on a lecture tour, he was arrested in
Seattle and sentenced under the Mann Act to five years in the Atlanta
Penitentiary. He later published a two-volume work, Railroading a
Citizen, in which he blamed this unjust "persecution" on the medical
trusts, the KKK, Catholics, Negroes, Henry Ford, the Department of
Justice, and Great Britain. The book reprints the more sensational parts
of the trial in which his teen-age secretary accuses him of rape,
forcing her into "unnatural practices," and later performing an
abortion. Ghadiali's purpose in reprinting this testimony is to allow
himself a chance to interject comments accusing the girl of lying.
Unfortunately, the impression left on the reader is that the girl was
telling a straightforward story."
- Gardner, Fads and Fallacies, 1957


Not interested thankyou.

You are too dumb to deal with.

carole
www.conspiracee.com




  #20  
Old September 10th 10, 05:05 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ


"Bob Officer" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 00:04:13 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:


"Steelclaws" wrote in message
7.16.121...
"carole" wrote in
nd.com:


"Outlawing books that tell me how to heal myself (such as Stale Food
Versus Fresh Food) is racketeering activity. What the medical
gangsters have done to Rife, Hoxsey, Gerson, Ivy, Durovic, Privitera,
Krebs, Koch, Crane, Warner, Keller, Ghadiali, Beard, Taylor, Wright,
Brodie, Naessens, Burzynski, Halstead, Richardson, Thurston, Pixley,
Bolles and many others are great crimes, nearly invariably done in the
name of "protecting the public." "

Let's take a look of those "heroes" then. Rife's been already dealt with
previously, so I won't post about him again.

Hoxsey's herbal treatments include a paste of antimony, zinc and
bloodroot, arsenic, sulfur, and talc for external treatments. There is
also a liquid tonic of licorice, red clover, burdock root, Stillingia
root, barberry, Cascara, prickly ash bark, buckthorn bark, and potassium
iodide to be taken internally.

The paste is very caustic and can burn or scar the skin. The liquid
tonic can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, anxiety, trembling,
abdominal cramps and heart block. Moreover, red clover mimics estrogen,
and would never be suitable for women with estrogen-responsive breast
tumors. None of those have a known effect against cancer, and it's a
matter of record that Hoxey himself died of the cancer his treatment
failed to cure.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoxsey_Therapy


As noted previously, wikipedia isn't very reliable for anything that
concerns establishment policy.


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-FDAHoxsey.JPG
Is a copy of a government issued warning about fraudulent claims.


Wikipedia is a political correct encyclopedia.


http://www.mdanderson.org/education-...es/hoxsey.html
Is a from cancer center which does use CAM treatments.

Most all of Wikipedia's references are from CAM or authoritative
sources with documents references. The key with any internet based
(or Printed) source is to fully read the references.


I don't care where wikipedia gets its information.
I have heard that entries in wikipedia are changed as fast as they are put
in to reflect the establishment views.
IOW a very biased source.

I would consult it for anyting non-political or non-medical or non-energy
related fields or non-military or non-psychiatric ...
Oh damn it. I would consult it for anything to do with botany. There that's
better!


The current policy is to support pharmaceutical treatments, which has been
going on for a long time as there is big money involved.


And you know the alternative treatments are free? How quickly you
forget the facts that the fraudulent treatments often cost more and
are least effective. Dead patients that use treatment centers out of
the US (mexico's courts will not even hear these types of cases.) can
not sue the people pass off these treatments when they fail or cause
harm.


I don't forget anything bob.
And particularly how much of an arsehole you turned out to be.
But then is that a surprise?
I knew your past performance in sci.geo.geology as a total smartarse. So I
was warned.


If you want to get the real story you need to read other sources such as
http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#hoxsey and reviews at
http://www.amazon.com/When-Healing-B.../dp/0892819251


http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/69258.cfm
cite
Bottom Line: The Hoxsey Herbal Therapy does NOT work and some of its
components may be dangerous. It is based on false theories that do
not agree with scientific evidence.
/cite


If you want to talk dangerous or poisonous, let's discuss chemo.


http://google2.fda.gov/search?q=hoxs...ov&btnG=Search

http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/Cons.../ucm048383.htm

http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/Enforcement...ucm1048264.htm
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/ForCons.../UCM143670.pdf
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/DOC...68/c000001.pdf

Do you need more to see what a fraud looks like?


Yes, you are a fraud ...you and your skepticism.



If I was only going to read the wikipedia story, I would agree that Hoxley
was a fraud.
However, there are other sources.


All of them trying to lead people to buy the stuff which is actually
harmful to them.


Well that's a joke.


Carole do you know what happens when your skin comes into contact
with antimony trisulfide or arsenic trisulfide?


Do you know what happens to your brain when you get mind controlled and
dumbed down?


http://www.bariumchemicals.com/Produ....asp?MSDSid=16
https://fscimage.fishersci.com/msds/84980.htm

And yes, I know what these substances are because I collect them in
their native unrefined form. I wear goggles/dust masks, shoes and
clothing designed for hazardous environments. Would I put them on my
skin. No!


That's your job boob. Lots of jobs are dangerous including anything to do
with electricity, heights, water, gas, psychiatry and medicine.


And if you're going to say that some of Hoxley's ingredients were harmful,
how to you explain chemo and radiation?


False comparison fallacy Carole. One is a valid medical treatment
which is based upon evidence and data. The other is based on post hoc
fallacy and lots of evidence it doesn't work.


You're just being a smartarse as usual.


Do you think 1 case of "successful" treatment out of 71 cases is
good? That's Hoxsey's best it seems.


Pure propaganda bob.
But then you're too stupid to understand what propaganda is.



I won't go into the rest of the healers you've looked up because it will
be
the same story --suppression of alternative cures to eliminate the
competition.


Carole do you sign "If I only had a clue" to the tune of "If I only
had a brain" from the Wizard of OZ, after you post.


You're past help bob.
Its too late for you.

carole
www.conspiracee.com




 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BOSTON, MA -- Psychotropic Medications Overprescribed in Foster-Care fx Spanking 0 November 2nd 07 07:13 AM
BOSTON, MA -- Psychotropic Medications Overprescribed in Foster-Care fx Foster Parents 0 November 2nd 07 07:13 AM
if you take prescription drugs, you need to read [email protected] General 0 February 20th 07 12:31 AM
Are Parents Increasing The Need For Psychotropic Drugs? Jan Drew Kids Health 0 September 19th 06 06:40 AM
2/3 Fosters TX on psychotropic *chemical restraints* One on 17 Fern5827 Spanking 0 November 12th 04 03:38 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 ParentingBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.