New website, newsletter and networking group for single parents

Old July 12th 04, 04:40 AM
Durdana

Default New website, newsletter and networking group for single parents

For Immediate Release: July 11, 2004

Nesting Solo Launches Newsletter, Website And Networking Group For Single
Parents

Press Contact: Durdana Yousuf
(919) 465-0324

Cary, N.C. -- A newsletter has been launched for single parents at
www.NestingSolo.com. The site has been founded by Durdana Yousuf, a single
parent herself to provide support to single parents in Western Wake County
of North Carolina.

"I started the newsletter as I myself needed the support from the local
community,” says Durdana. "I thought if I reach out to help others like
myself, I will be able to better understand the issues that affect our
lives”

The newsletter aims to accomplish three goals: providing spiritual,
emotional and practical support. The monthly newsletter will feature
articles on practical advice on various issues ranging from home buying to
choosing a day care. The spiritual help article attempts to resolve the
huge need for inner strength single parents have when parenting solo.

The newsletter’s support services will be supplemented by the website and
business/social networking events for single parents in the local area,
and will be held 4 times a year.

A free copy of the newsletter can be obtained by sending a SASE to the
Durdanah Yousuf. For more information visit www.NestingSolo.com or send
e-mail to

Where's Bri ? Nick Single Parents 3 April 24th 04 12:27 PM
Feb. FAQ turtledove Single Parents 0 February 2nd 04 12:53 PM
FAQ try #2 turtledove Single Parents 2 January 4th 04 05:17 PM
November's FAQ! turtledove Single Parents 0 November 1st 03 04:13 PM
FAQ turtledove Single Parents 0 June 27th 03 04:14 PM