The real truth about vaccinations

Old October 13th 09, 04:11 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

Default The real truth about vaccinations

I've had a few words to say in my regular blog at Yahoo!7 News.

The real truth about vaccinations

http://au.news.yahoo.com/opinion/pos...231/comment/1/

Please join in the fun with a comment.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old October 13th 09, 06:12 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

best to ignore such a load of ********.

Old October 13th 09, 06:17 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

"I used to think it was a hatred of children"

Yes, I haven't met anyone who hates children and himself with such
conviction, yet manages to project it onto the anti vax crowd. You get away
with it as would anyone saying what Big Brother wants people to believe

You create a web site as a paeon of praise to the man weapon of child abuse
over the last 200 years.

See 1.1 and 1.2 http://www.whale.to/v/tone.html

Old October 13th 09, 06:32 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
I've had a few words to say in my regular blog at Yahoo!7 News.

The real truth about vaccinations

http://au.news.yahoo.com/opinion/pos...231/comment/1/

Please join in the fun with a comment.

must be at least 20 lies there, no wonder you project out onto us as
anti-vaccine liars!

Old October 13th 09, 11:49 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
I've had a few words to say in my regular blog at Yahoo!7 News.

The real truth about vaccinations

http://au.news.yahoo.com/opinion/pos...231/comment/1/

Please join in the fun with a comment.

So, you have a blog to spread lies? How very creative!

Old October 13th 09, 01:44 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"john" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
.. .
I've had a few words to say in my regular blog at Yahoo!7 News.

The real truth about vaccinations

http://au.news.yahoo.com/opinion/pos...231/comment/1/

Please join in the fun with a comment.

must be at least 20 lies there, no wonder you project out onto us as
anti-vaccine liars!

Off you go, John - list the "at least 20 lies". You are excused from
listing the anti-vaccination lies that I listed.

Oh, and why don't you list them on the Yahoo! blog where there is a
much bigger audience than here.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old October 13th 09, 01:55 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

"john" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
. ..
I've had a few words to say in my regular blog at Yahoo!7 News.

The real truth about vaccinations

http://au.news.yahoo.com/opinion/pos...231/comment/1/

Please join in the fun with a comment.

must be at least 20 lies there, no wonder you project out onto us as
anti-vaccine liars!

Off you go, John - list the "at least 20 lies". You are excused from
listing the anti-vaccination lies that I listed.

Oh, and why don't you list them on the Yahoo! blog where there is a
much bigger audience than here.

Bloodthirsty little bugger aintcha? Simular to ticks, blood sucker and
disease carrier too.

Old October 13th 09, 03:22 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

"Vaccines do not kill children."

Blimey, that is a big fat lie, perhaps you should tell the UK and USA gov to
stop lying as they have paid out for vaccine deaths
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/deaths.html

Vaccines do not cause autism, SIDS or Shaken Baby Syndrome.

3 big fat lies http://www.whale.to/vaccine/vaccine_autism_proven.html
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/sids.html
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/sbs1.html

Old October 13th 09, 04:58 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

Cervical cancer is the fourth largest cause of female death from cancer in
the world (and the leading cause in developing countries), but those
250,000 dead women each year are dismissed as insignificant.

Another fat lie, that vaccines are going to prevent 250,000 deaths. Hence
the vaccine deaths and maiming are OK. Since it has only been invented a
few years how do they know it is going to save one life? Maybe they use
psychics?

and UK deaths are 940
http://info.cancerresearchuk.org/can...vix/mortality/

Vaccines are not being used by the WHO and Save The Children to spread AIDS
in Africa as part of a plan of deliberate genocide.

Another lie http://www.whale.to/v/biowarfare.html

It is cheap and can be administered by people with almost no training. It
is not very profitable for the pharmaceutical industry because research is
expensive, but the buyers are mainly governments and charities who are very
cost conscious.

Absolute ******** unless you consider $1 Billion per vaccine every year as
not profitable.

the hepatitis B vaccine--which racked up over $2 billion in worldwide sales
last year

While each GP earns £27,000 for just one vaccine
http://www.whale.to/a/now.html

[Feb 2008] The report predicts that due to the "promising commercial
potential" of new, high-price vaccines, the pediatric and adolescent market
will quadruple from approximately $4.3 billion in 2006, to over $16 billion
by 2016, across the US, the EU-five including France, Germany, Italy, Spain,
and the UK, and Japan.
The crucial factor for success in the pediatric market, the
report notes, is the introduction of a product into national vaccination
schedules. "Along with reimbursement, this virtually guarantees the rapid
uptake and continuously high coverage rates in the target population," Ms
Kresse states.
As an example, she cites Wyeth's Prevnar, as the first premium
price vaccine launched in the US in 2000 for vaccinating infants against
pneumonia and meningitis.
Since then, Prevnar has been added to the childhood vaccination
schedules in the US and EU-five despite its high price of nearly $320 for
the 4-dose regimen. In 2006, Global sales reached almost $2 billion, making
Prevnar the first vaccine to attain blockbuster status, according to the
report. By 2016, Datamonitor expects the total value of the infant market
for pneumococcal vaccines to increase to $2.3 billion. Time To End Profit
Driven Mandatory Vaccination Racket By Evelyn Pringle

and then we have the epidemic of vaccine disease that costs billions to
treat every year, eg asthma drug sales

see http://www.whale.to/vaccines/money1.html

Imagine that the procedure is safe (not 100%, absolutely safe, of course,
because nothing is that) and has been used literally billions of times with
only a small number of bad reactions.

******** http://www.whale.to/vaccines/safer.html

They can lie about that if they suppress this
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/diseases.html

Old October 13th 09, 09:20 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Happy Oyster

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:22:22 +0100, "john" wrote:

3 big fat lies:

http://www.whale.to/
http://www.whale.to/
http://www.whale.to/