An intro I suppose

Old September 2nd 03, 02:12 PM
Amy M.

Default An intro I suppose

Welcome back, Sophie!
--
Amy~
Tre' (6/92)
Keelyn (6/95)
Peyton (10/00)
Halli (8/15/03)

Old September 2nd 03, 02:21 PM
lizzard woman

"Sophie" wrote in message
I know the "old" posters here don't need one from me but we have lots of

new
people so I thought maybe I should post an intro.

I'm Sophie (30, a SAHM), married to Dylan (29, a Marine), and we have
Charlotte (6/1998 - born in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba), Patrick (11/1999 - born
in 29 Palms, California), and Lewis (12/2001 - born at Camp Lejeune, NC),
and will be TTC #4 shortly. We're stationed in North Carolina. I grew up
in Canada, England, and North Carolina. Dylan's from Michigan.

I'm a huge fan of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and of charting. I had

luteal phase problem when TTC Lewis. I took Vitex and Wild Yam

successfully
and plan to do the same for #4.

Nice to see you back Sophie!

Good luck with TTC.

Where in Canada did you live? I'm in Calgary, Alberta for a few years. A
far cry from Puerto Rico....

--
sharon, momma to savannah and willow (11/11/94)

Old September 2nd 03, 02:50 PM
Serenity

Great to see you back Sophie.
Hope TTC goes quickly.
Serenity

Old September 2nd 03, 03:31 PM
sharonx9

Welcome back Sophie, don't know if you remember me or not but I've had #5
since you've been away. Good luck on TTC #4!

.. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .
Sharon
mommy to:
Cody 9, Taylor 7, Morgan 6,
Delaney 3, & Linsay Faith...5 months!
.. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .

Old September 2nd 03, 04:52 PM
Sophie

"lizzard woman" wrote in message
. ca...
"Sophie" wrote in message
[...]

I was born in Montreal, left when I was 5, and have never been back.
Lol - way different from Puerto Rico.

Old September 2nd 03, 04:52 PM
Sophie

"sharonx9" wrote in message
s.com...
Welcome back Sophie, don't know if you remember me or not but I've had #5
since you've been away. Good luck on TTC #4!

. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .
Sharon
mommy to:
Cody 9, Taylor 7, Morgan 6,
Delaney 3, & Linsay Faith...5 months!
. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .

5?! Wow, congrats

Old September 2nd 03, 04:52 PM
Sophie

"Sue" wrote in message
Welcome back Sophie.
--
Sue (who won't get to leave now until you have had your baby. I am still
waiting on Cheryl S. )

Lol. Good, you have to stay.

Sophie wrote in message
I know the "old" posters here don't need one from me but we have lots of

new
people so I thought maybe I should post an intro.

I'm Sophie (30, a SAHM), married to Dylan (29, a Marine), and we have
Charlotte (6/1998 - born in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba), Patrick (11/1999 -

born
in 29 Palms, California), and Lewis (12/2001 - born at Camp Lejeune,

NC),
and will be TTC #4 shortly. We're stationed in North Carolina. I grew

up
in Canada, England, and North Carolina. Dylan's from Michigan.

I'm a huge fan of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and of charting. I

had
luteal phase problem when TTC Lewis. I took Vitex and Wild Yam

successfully
and plan to do the same for #4.

All 3 children were born by c-section (first was not planned but was not

an
emergency, 2nd and 3rd were planned). The 3rd was awful - no

anesthesia,
my
uterus was also pretty thin. I saw 3 Drs before getting the go-ahead to

try
for #4. We wanted to make sure another pregnancy was safe. We really,
really want a 4th, always have. So we're pretty excited to get started

on
this.

I guess that's all about me really.

Nice to see a lot of people I remember are still here, as well as new
people.

Old September 2nd 03, 04:52 PM
Denise

"Sophie" wrote in message
I know the "old" posters here don't need one from me but we have lots of

new
people so I thought maybe I should post an intro.

Welcome back, Sophie! I guess if you guys are gonna try for 4, its our turn
too
Denise

Old September 2nd 03, 04:53 PM
Sophie

"Em" wrote in message
"Sophie" wrote in message
I know the "old" posters here don't need one from me but we have lots of

new
people so I thought maybe I should post an intro.

I'm Sophie (30, a SAHM), married to Dylan (29, a Marine), and we have
Charlotte (6/1998 - born in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba), Patrick (11/1999 -

born
in 29 Palms, California), and Lewis (12/2001 - born at Camp Lejeune,

NC),
and will be TTC #4 shortly.

snip

Welcome back Sophie! Good luck with ttc!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Thanks

Old September 2nd 03, 04:53 PM
Sophie

"Amy M." wrote in message
Welcome back, Sophie!
--
Amy~
Tre' (6/92)

Thanks and congrats again on Halli - she's gorgeous. And you are too - you
made me sick in your post-baby photos :P

Intro was bedwetting questions 10yo boy Leandra General (moderated) 0 January 23rd 04 02:17 PM
Intro just_me1issa General 2 January 18th 04 05:14 AM
Intro: 35 and TTC 2nd child ang Pregnancy 12 August 12th 03 10:12 PM
Prevnar and intro Allison Smith General 0 August 10th 03 10:35 PM
Intro of a newbie Astromum Pregnancy 7 July 23rd 03 11:47 AM