Nice mention of bf

Old September 18th 03, 10:22 PM
Herself

Default Nice mention of bf

People magazine (the OK!/Hello of the US) has an article on Brooke
Shields and her daughter, and at the beginning she talks about nursing.
Just nice to see...
--
Meself
mom to P, 23/12/01
Old September 19th 03, 02:21 AM
iphigenia

Herself wrote:
People magazine (the OK!/Hello of the US) has an article on Brooke
Shields and her daughter, and at the beginning she talks about
nursing. Just nice to see...

Yeah, if only she hadn't signed a contract with a new formula company...

--
iphigenia
www.tristyn.net

Old September 19th 03, 12:41 PM
Herself

iphigenia wrote:

Herself wrote:
People magazine (the OK!/Hello of the US) has an article on Brooke
Shields and her daughter, and at the beginning she talks about
nursing. Just nice to see...

Yeah, if only she hadn't signed a contract with a new formula company...

Huh? Who? I'm amazed. She really made it sound like she was a serious
bf'er. Disappointed now...
--
Meself
mom to P, 23/12/01

Old September 19th 03, 02:43 PM
iphigenia

New York Jen wrote:
No way! Did she really?!?!?

http://www.thealbertcompany.com/news/shields.html

Old September 19th 03, 05:45 PM
Herself

iphigenia wrote:

New York Jen wrote:
No way! Did she really?!?!?

http://www.thealbertcompany.com/news/shields.html

Well, shoot. That blows.

--
Meself
mom to P, 23/12/01
Old September 19th 03, 06:21 PM
JennP

"iphigenia" wrote in message
Yeah, if only she hadn't signed a contract with a new formula company...

WHAT!!!!!! Formula companies are using *celebrity* spokespeople now!!!!!!
I'm sickened...
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old September 19th 03, 06:24 PM
Denise

"JennP" wrote in message

"iphigenia" wrote in message
Yeah, if only she hadn't signed a contract with a new formula company...

WHAT!!!!!! Formula companies are using *celebrity* spokespeople now!!!!!!
I'm sickened...
--
JennP.

You've never seen the ads with Jane Seymour and her twins for Carnation Good
Start??

Old September 19th 03, 06:31 PM
JennP

Default Brooke Shields formula endorsement WAS: Nice mention of bf

"iphigenia" wrote in message
New York Jen wrote:
No way! Did she really?!?!?

http://www.thealbertcompany.com/news/shields.html

I had to change the subject title a bit...

Is this the first time a celebrity has endorsed a formula before?

Maybe this is a knee-jerk reaction, but this just sickens me. I know
formula has it's place, and I don't have a problem with that. Even if she
still bf's part-time, I feel it is very ignorant of her to be endorsing it.
JMO. It's almost as if she's sold out her baby to earn this endorsement.

I wonder when that article the OP mentioned about her nursing was written.
Betcha it was *before* the contract...

JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old September 19th 03, 06:32 PM
JennP

"Denise" wrote in message

You've never seen the ads with Jane Seymour and her twins for Carnation

Good
Start??

NO!!! I had no idea.
--