Healing Black lines

Old June 18th 06, 06:20 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,uk.people.health

Default Healing Black lines

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

I live in a house that we built, it is just 13 years old and it also
creates strange noises. It made noise as it settled (some lumber that was
too green has warped.. includind a 30 foot long piece supporting a porch
roof, and no... we are not happy with it), there are sounds as parts of
one side warm up and expand versus the part of the house in the shade, and
the plumbing will make noises (caught a running toilet the other day by
hearing water running in the basement), and sometimes the fridge makes
noises as its compressor turns on and off.

I also believe that you can hear and see things that are not there.

Yeah, but seeing people in the house who aren't meant to be there, having
something sit on your bed which has happened to more than a few people, etc

and when people have been murdered or hung in your house, that tends to
leave an imprint. I wish it didn't, but it does.

having an entity of a woman in a room that numerous people have felt
independent of each other. You should meet people who are sensitive or
psychic, and check them out against each other, and against dowsers, which
is what I do.

and I know all about heating pipes, but they don't tend to make noises of
people walking along corridors

the dilemma of people like you who reject stuff is the fact you can't know
the truth unless you investigate the subject, and when you have read the at
least 100 books on the subject of energy lines, and spent days with dowsers,
sensitives and psychics you can't really do anything except flash your
ignorance

Also the Curry grid and Hartman grid have been discovered and logged by
"science", so I believe
http://www.leyman.demon.co.uk/14%20U...ry%20Grid.html

I have spent a few days with one of our main dowsers Alf Riggs
http://www.alfredriggs.com/HTML/Homepage.htm He is proficient in 5
sciences. You can read an interview I did with him
http://www.whale.to/v/riggs2.html

We just laugh at you. You can put a seed tray on a crossing point and see
the seeds distort. Von Pohl proved in it two Austrain towns before the last
war, supervised by the town council. the reason you are voicing the beliefs
of the Medical Caratel, is because they don't want people to wake up and see
how much disease is caused by earth radiation. See
http://www.whale.to/v/bachler.html

Less money for them, and the Elite like to keep the earth energy secrets to
themselves.

i even gave myself a first degree burn on one big line,

You did not happen to be in the sun, or near where glass amplified light?
Or near some bad wiring or heating duct...
or just imagined it?

It was outside. Yeah, just imagined a first degree burn that I went to docs
for? I don't think so, and it was through my trousers which were cords that
went flat. A friend thought it was a chemical burn, and insisted I had sat
on some swimming pool chemicals, but they would have destroyed the trouser
fabric, for one thing, and I don't tend to sit on chlorine if I can help it

I'm pretty sure you are investigating by ignoring reality and checking for
zebras when the cause is actually a horse.

Actually I am a great skeptic, otherwise I'd be believing in allopathic med
like everyone else, HIV etc.

The more you investigate reality the more you realise your ignorance

Old June 18th 06, 06:51 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,uk.people.health

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

I also believe that you can hear and see things that are not there.

energy lines/spirals can cause noises and feelings of being touched
according to Cowan http://www.whale.to/y/cowan4.html

"Apart from poltergeist activity, both the spirals and waves can cause
ill-health to the occupants above, especially if they happen to be sleeping
in such an energy. I call them black spirals. They may also act as very
primitive radios, causing a noise, like a door closing, for instance, to be
relayed to a different area, to upset the occupiers of a house further down
the line of spirals.

This was possibly an effect on the human brain caused by electrical and
magnetic fields above the Alligan burn, which can cause what can best be
called a waking dream, or nightmare. Another effect of these energies is to
cause a muscular spasm, giving the person the impression that he or she has
been touched, even pushed, when no-one is around."

so some "ghosts" could be earth energy affecting our energy system