3 month update, and I'm so excited about something!

Old August 27th 03, 08:00 PM
KC

Default 3 month update, and I'm so excited about something!

Well, Jessi is 3 months 9 days old now, and I think we made it past
her 3 month growth spurt now. This one was only 3 days long and she
was on the breast more frequently, but not constantly. This was such
a breeze compared to the 6 week growth spurt which was velcro baby for
9 days. I am still glad it's over though. She's been teething too,
so she's been pretty miserable.

Jessi's doing good, and looks robust. Hasn't been weighed for a month
though. She is a strong girl and has had great head control for a
month now, so I have been letting her play in a Johnny Jump up seat
and she loves it. My first dd loved that too.

The thing I am excited about is that just this morning the
Whittlestone company just agreed to let me distribute their breast
expresssers - yay! I finally bought one recently and love it. They
don't hurt my breasts at all, and I get more milk. I have read that
some people don't get more milk with them, but I never got good
amounts of milk out with regular breast pumps. Regular breast pumps
just don't work well for me. Whittlestone originally turned me down
as a distributor because I don't have a store, but I talked them into
letting me sell them through some other online services: ebay, etc.
Anyway, I am excited, and I thought just telling you I will soon be a
distributor is not a SPAM. If nobody objects, I would like to put a
little selling info in my sig line in the future.

KC