supplementing with formula - does anyone here?

Old October 14th 03, 07:56 PM
Lucy

Default supplementing with formula - does anyone here?

"Andrea" wrote in message
That makes him 5 months! geez.

Lunar months?

Old October 14th 03, 09:54 PM
Emily Roysdon

Default OT general apology to mkb was supplementing with formula- does anyone here?

lizzard woman wrote:
"Dawn Lawson" wrote in message

I apologise to mkb for this foolishness from Sharon.
Unfortunately she may resurface again here if she doesn't like something
I post to rec.equestrian as she's promised "retaliation" here. I'm not
sure that there's anything I can do, as usenet is a public forum, and I
can't see being censored for entirely standard posts to another group.

Apparently in Dawn's world, "entirely standard" = "trolling and baiting"
that never end.

Address it in that group, then. She apologized to Andrea, and Andrea
accepted the apology. It has nothing to do with anything that might be
between the two of you.

Note the lack or denial that she is trolling my posts and baiting me.

That should happen on the other group, not here.

Note also how she refuses to LEAVE ME ALONE. Why?

How is she not leaving you alone? Is she at your house, calling you on
the phone, what? *This* is a newsgroup, where anyone can post, and
anyone can choose *not* to post, or not to read the posts. If I was
this bothered by someone here, and I wasn't breastfeeding a child, had
no real experience about breastfeeding to offer, and just wanted to
continue a fight from another forum, I wouldn't post here. It isn't
helping your case any, and it's wasting everyone's time.

Emily

Old October 14th 03, 10:25 PM
Ruth Baltopoulos

"lizzard woman" wrote:

: "Dawn Lawson" wrote:

: lizzard woman wrote:

: Dawn routinely crosses that line on rec.equestrian.
In fact
: she's a regular Dr. Jekyll (here) and Ms.
Low-self-esteem-
: Nasty over there. I note she keeps herself in check
much
: more here.

: I cannot begin to understand your fixation nor your own
nastiness and
: inappropriateness in posting this comment in your
continued quest to
: incite and bait.

: You know DAMN WELL how your trolling and baiting posts on
the other group
: are received. Don't act dumb. If you dislike trolling
and baiting, then
: cut it the hell out on rec.eq. Check out your troll bait
to me 5 minutes
: before my post here as an exemplar. You ARE a split
personality or someone
: else is using your addy.
:
: LEAVE ME ALONE. Apparently killing filing hasn't
prevented you from
: continuing to troll and bait my posts when they are quoted
in other's
: replies.
:
: LEAVE ME ALONE.

Sorry to butt in on this private tirade, but I wanted to
toss out an FYI for anyone who cares about the above
foolishness. I subscribe to both NGs in question; am a
regular poster at t'other, but a lurker here. Dawn is a
respected member of both forums, from where I sit, and is
not known for trolling and baiting. What we have here is
the age old 'Pot calling the Kettle black'

The above tripe has been appearing on a fairly regular basis
in the other NG, since Sharon blazed in with both barrels
blasting earlier in the year, and decided that Dawn was her
arch nemesis. NEWSFLASH (for Sharon): When one posts on
usenet, any of the *bazillion* readers may respond if they
so desire. If you wish to be left alone, stay off the net.
If you don't like someone else's view or words, ignore them.
I suggest you LEAVE THE REST OF US ALONE and stop posting
personal garbage from NG to NG. You are acting like an
immature imbecile

Again, my apologies.
--
Ruth B -- Remove the blinders to send email

---
10/9/2003

Old October 14th 03, 10:38 PM
iphigenia

Nan wrote:

Oh FFS. This is exactly the type of post that makes people lurking
here for information and insight think this group is filled with
over-zealous posters.

Whatever. This has nothing to do with my opinions on breastfeeding - this
has to do with my disagreement that everyone should just respect whatever
anyone else does because we all have our own choices to make and no one is a
better parent than anyone else and we should never question someone else's
judgment, blah blah PC-cakes.

I left off posting in *your* preferred group because it was too touchy-feely
and noninformative...so apparently we both are looking for different things.

--
iphigenia
www.tristyn.net

Old October 14th 03, 10:42 PM
lizzard woman

"Ruth Baltopoulos" wrote in message
Again, my apologies.

You, once again you prove yourself to be the ONLY Lawson evil henchman on
rec.eq AND now here.

You lie both about Dawn's reputation AND mine.

sharon

Old October 14th 03, 11:18 PM
Ruth Baltopoulos

"lizzard woman" wrote:

: "Ruth Baltopoulos" wrote:

: Again, my apologies.

: You, once again you prove yourself to be the ONLY Lawson
evil henchman on
: rec.eq AND now here.

You have such a flair for the dramatic. Try to put it to
some positive use

: You lie both about Dawn's reputation AND mine.

You are making your reputation as we 'speak'

Ruth B

Old October 14th 03, 11:25 PM
Ruth Baltopoulos

"lizzard woman" wrote:

: "Dawn Lawson" wrote:

: Thanks for replying Andrea.
: Unfortunately my post delurked a sillly woman who
refuses to killfile
: me, but I'm glad I didn't offend you with my poorly
written post.

: If you say that again, I'm going to post a very long list
of your trolling
: and baiting posts to me on the other group. I know you
will refuse to
: believe it but your insult to me about holding both reins
and a dressage
: whip elicited a private email agreeing with my
characterization of your as a
: "****head".
:
: LEAVE ME ALONE.
:
: LEAVE ME ALONE.
:
: LEAVE ME ALONE.

Ummmm, lemme see. Get a grip. How about the 47 emails that
Dawn got agreeing with 98% of the populations assessment of
you as a "blowhard"? I mean, are you serious? Or is this
your 12 year old daughter posing as an adult?

STOP READING.

STOP READING.

STOP READING.

Ruth B

Old October 14th 03, 11:28 PM
lizzard woman

Ruth, answer me honestly,

Would you encourage the trolling and baiting behavior Dawn has engaged in if
it was your own daughter or would you try to put a stop to it?

I note you don't deny Dawn has done this but only fault my reaction.

If you claim Dawn has not trolled or baited my posts, I will post an
exhaustive list for your benefit.

sharon

Old October 14th 03, 11:49 PM
Ruth Baltopoulos

"lizzard woman" wrote:

: Ruth, answer me honestly,

Sharon, I always do. You generally just don't like the
answers

: Would you encourage the trolling and baiting behavior Dawn
has engaged in if
: it was your own daughter or would you try to put a stop to
it?

I do not interpret Dawn's behavior as trolling and baiting.
She is not your child or mine, and therefore it is not your
job to control her behavior. Your behavior is no better,
and very possibly much worse, than hers She finds you
irritating (this is my interpretation) in your constant
leaps to speak without basing your offerings on anything
factual. You have done this time and time again in 'the
other NG'. I find it irritating as well. You speak with
authority on things you know little about, and then argue
the skin off your typing fingers as you disect the argument
into the smallest possible tidbit so that you can then
state, "Yes, I *was* right! See!!". It's tiresome, truly,
from the bottom of my heart
:
: I note you don't deny Dawn has done this but only fault my
reaction.

For the record, I deny that Dawn is stalking or trolling.
If you wish to post to NGs in your chosen style, then you
may get baited, because IMO you are asking to be knocked
down a peg or two.

: If you claim Dawn has not trolled or baited my posts, I
will post an
: exhaustive list for your benefit.

I do *not* need for you to do me any favors. I have google
and I know how to use it. I have been involved in many of
the same threads as you and Dawn have. Know what? I have
always thought that Dawn posted well and thoughtfully. I
feel that she has a lot of experience and insight to offer.
You, on the other hand, from your first post on the group,
showed your true colors. If you spent less time acting like
a suave know-it-all, and sat back and learned before
offering your opinion, folks might want to listen. Wake up.
It's never too late

And really, act your age. This constant LEAVE ME ALONE
bull**** is so lame. Don't read certain people's posts or
control yourself or something.........

Ruth B

Old October 14th 03, 11:50 PM
All4meUC

What is the name of this other group and how can I get there? Thanks.
~Tracy