Another child killed in kincare

Old February 7th 04, 12:10 AM
Greg Hanson

Default Kane used "smelly-****" and his mother approved!

If spanking is as Kane says
the tool for creating shame based society.

this is very interesting considering how
much of Kane's posting has been sad efforts
to promote shame in people.

If "shaming" is so bad, then why does
Kane use derisive profanity in sad efforts
to do that very same thing?
Old February 7th 04, 04:30 AM
Doan

a123sdg321

On 6 Feb 2004, Greg Hanson wrote:

If spanking is as Kane says
the tool for creating shame based society.

this is very interesting considering how
much of Kane's posting has been sad efforts
to promote shame in people.

If "shaming" is so bad, then why does
Kane use derisive profanity in sad efforts
to do that very same thing?

Because he is a "never-spanked" boy and learned it from his mom.
"If my mother saw what The Smelly **** has written her in defense of
beating and killing children under the LIBERTY INTEREST of parents
over their children SHE WOULD CALL THE **** A ****."

Now, that is the proper way of raising your kids the non-spanking
way! :-)

Doan

Old February 7th 04, 05:47 AM
Kane

On 6 Feb 2004 16:10:38 -0800, (Greg Hanson) wrote:

If spanking is as Kane says
the tool for creating shame based society.

I do hope you cited me accurately. You compulsives who spank are
notorious for misquoting.

I will, at the end of this post, explain to use why I shame you.

this is very interesting considering how
much of Kane's posting has been sad efforts
to promote shame in people.

And with you I am entirely unable to. Have you noticed? Nothing shames
you. You grandstand your most abusive and ugly behaviors and even brag
of some of the worste of it.

When the facts are in front of you you turn you back on them so that
you can be the whining victim you make of yourself.

If "shaming" is so bad,

I didn't say it was "bad." More creative writing, Whore? I feel like
this issue could end up in a Motion to some higher authority. Why
don't you write one up and entertain us some more?

I simply stated that shaming does something to a people when it is
appllied in childhood by pain and humiliation.

There IS a valid use for shaming. And that is when and adult, who
should be held fully responsible for his or her own behavior, refuses
to see the injury they do others, and correct it.

then why does
Kane use derisive profanity in sad efforts
to do that very same thing?

Ah, and now we get to it. I was hoping you would do what you and
others like you here would do this.

I use shaming with you because you were shamed as children, and your
behavior and attitude now show plaining that you integrated pain and
humiliation created "shame" into your belief system as a valid and
useful tool to use on children to teach them.

Since you believe in it, and you are still behaving like children
(your development was arrested by the shock of CP used on you) then
you have to be spoken to as you believe if you are to be reached at
all.

What you haven't seen yet, and are unable to see in threads where I've
posted to someone rudely AND THEY GOT THE MESSAGE is that I change my
style of communication to a more adult one the instant they show the
maturity to move to the next level.

In fact if you have any capacity for critical reasoning applied to the
printed word you would see that I don't even care of they agree with
me or not.....AS LONG AS THEY ARE OPERATING AT THE NEXT ADULT LEVEL.

So far, with you and your childish destructive friend here, the
Donanator, and your Leaky buddy, as well as the Plant, I haven't seen
but a small breakthrough from time to time (and I won't tell you which
person) but you could find out if you read carefully and notice my
sudden change in attitude toward them.......until they slid back into
childishness and irresponsibility again.

I'm patient. I used to be given the most recalcitrant mentally ill
folks in lockup and treatment settings because of that very thing. Not
only was I good but I just never gave up.

One patient took me over a year to get him to sign a simple release
form so we could get him services to keep him alive on the street and
out of the hands of people that would exploit him.

Seems like a failure...a whole damn year to get a signature?

Well, noone had gotten one, and they tried, for the five years
previous. I was treated to a Champaign brunch, along with the patient
the next weekend.

You guys as pantywaists compared to me in the area of patience. Your
sickness is like nothing to me and my patience. I've done the same
with animals that others couldn't reach....tamed horses from rodeo
bucking strings and turned them into ponies for kids to take to
horseshows and win. Patience...I have more of it than anyone I've ever
met. Guess it came from being the primary parent to two children who I
wouldn't punish. Made me grow up and be an adult.

You have no idea what you ran into when you first confronted me.

Enjoy.

And Greg,
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID AND ARE STILL DOING TO THAT
CHILD AND MOTHER. {:-

Kane
Old February 10th 04, 09:49 PM
Kane

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:04:03 -0800, Doan wrote:

On 6 Feb 2004, Kane wrote:

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 20:30:20 -0800, Doan wrote:

a123sdg321

On 6 Feb 2004, Greg Hanson wrote:

If spanking is as Kane says
the tool for creating shame based society.
this is very interesting considering how
much of Kane's posting has been sad efforts
to promote shame in people.

If "shaming" is so bad, then why does
Kane use derisive profanity in sad efforts
to do that very same thing?

Because he is a "never-spanked" boy and learned it from his mom.
"If my mother saw what The Smelly **** has written her in defense

of
beating and killing children under the LIBERTY INTEREST of parents
over their children SHE WOULD CALL THE **** A ****."

That is absolutely correct. And I am proud of her, as she is of me,
for being direct, honest, and against assaultive abuse of children

and
excusing their murder.

LOL! What a mom! ;-)

I'm sure both she and I appreciate your approval of our attitude
toward those that would assault and abuse children.

And yes, I am exceedingly proud of her, as I am of myself for my stand
on spanking and all forms of CP, as well as punishment in general when
it comes to rearing children.

Now, that is the proper way of raising your kids the non-spanking
way! :-)

Why is it you are unable to ask if I was spanked or not, but appear

so
anxious to know?

Because I am just having fun with you. Keep posting. :-)

Because you are doing anything possible to avoid The Question and an
admission that you failed and cannot answer it as it was asked, just A
Simple Easy to Answer Question, as you claim spanking parents can
already answer and safely act on.

While of course, ignoring the record that shows spanking to escalate
all too often to both long term or permanent psychological and
physical injury.

Fact is Doananator the reason I use "shaming" is because that is

the
mode of learning you are most familiar with, as a spanked child.

LOL! So shaming worked with spanked children???

No it didn't. But it did train them to respond in certain ways, and
I've studied those ways and they are part and parcel of my exchanges
with you and other CSD parents.

Logic and the
anti-spanking zealotS.... Did you use that with your child? :-)

Why would I use shame? No, I did use logic. The logic that refuses to
call hitting spanking or attempt to classify spanking as harmless.

You have integrated it well from childhood, hence you are have an
underdeveloped conscience and are unable to respond, as Chris and

long
string of other folks have clearly shown by their more polite use

of
language with you, to reason, ethics and moral influences, and most
especially are blind to harder evidence offered.

LIES! LIES! AND MORE LIES! ;-)

Truths, truths and more truths.

You seem to be having a problem with my statement. Why is that? {:-

So there is little left to reach you but shame...and because of

your
past you even have a built in defense against it..........lying to
yourself.

LIES! LIES! AND MORE LIES! ;-)

This is one of the typical responses of the shamed, especially the
punished shamed child. Adamant and vociferous denial.

As I said, Droananator, "because of your past."

Nevertheless, shaming is all that you know. You promote it with

great
enthusiasm so I presume you believe in it, thus YOU would respond

what you believe in for influencing and controlling people:

shaming
and punishment.

LIES! LIES! AND MORE LIES! ;-)

Ooooo...NOW I'll believe you. You have denied three times
consecutively without any other comment or contribution...so it must
be true.

In the plagerized phony FAQ you post from time to time strip the
emphasis of Chris on the positive desired outcomes, and replace them
with emphasis on the negative, the unwanted instead of the wanted
behaviors.

That is a very common characteristic of shame people, shamed by
parenting methods that humilated and shocked their young innocent
bodies and minds.

It helps, as any student of abnormal psychology and the captive can
tell you, if you can identify with your captor. We learn that after
WWII and the concentration camps emptied.

Or do you have a slightly different standard for others and for
children that for yourself?

Do u? ;-)

Yes, very. You are an adult....R R R R...and children are children and
unable to protect themselves. Are you having trouble protecting
yourself from my statements and claims?

You see, I am simply following your lead when I point out how

morally
deficient you are, as well as deficient in other ways.

Yup! You looked in the mirror!

No, that is childish self-protective evasion, much like your "LIES
LIES LIES AND MORE LIES!" Silliness and some of the other indulgences
you give yourself here because you can get away with it.

And it is also an object lesson on the same order as you wish to

have
applied to chidlren. Sort of like biting a child who bites another

teach him not to bite.

I mean that IS the logic you follow, is it not?

It is the logic you are practicing. :-)

No, actually I am not. The child is helpless, and presumably you are
not. If you are in any way incapacitated or have a disability that
would put you in a vulnerable position vis a vis my exhanges with you
just inform me and I'll immediately stop this approach and adopt
another. I have a million of them, as patients I worked with learned.

Let me explain to you what I use and how I use it and then maybe you
start to understand how utterly helpless you are to continue for the
rest of your life in denial.

What I use are various door closing methods....I won't tell you what
or how, and you've only experienced a couple from my large and
creative repertoire.

The doors I close are the doors of lies, deceit, evasion, until there
is only one door left, one that has been there all the time of course,
or I couldn't leave it for you to open yourself.

That last door is the truth.

I worked with people very much like you. Some you would have sworn
should not be locked upm, until you looked at their records and what
they had been convicted of doing to others and themselves and against
society.

Hundreds of them over a very long span.

Here's why I know I'll win. Either you are a more determinedly lost
criminal than them, and I really doubt that unless you are posting
from a locked criminal psychiatric unit (and I've considered that) or
you are honest and recoverable.

I haven't even broken a sweat yet, Droaner.

How do you like it when shaming and punishment are done to YOU?

I just throw it back the perp.! How do you like it? ;-)

Since I'm not dishonest I have nothing at all to be ashamed of. I am
ashamed only when I find that I have been dishonest in some way. So
far, I have not.

Despite your attempt to claim that disagreement with you constitutes
lying, as in "Lied." I am quite aware as you have had to figure out
by now, that Dr. Embry used Time Out in his study. And time out can be
either punative or instructional if the parent is present and
directing the learning to the desired and wanted safer or more
effective behavior.

Hence I don't call it, unqualified in intent, "punishment." In fact
I've taught a very similar method to the one Dr. Embry describes as
"sit and watch" and refers to always I believe in tandem with "time
out" that I refer to as a "time in" that is where the parent is
attentive to the child and the learning process.

Your own ignorance and resistence to such methods as being effective
seem to have colored you view so that you assume someone is trying to
decieve you.

What in my statement that Dr. Embry's study is a study in the use of
other methods than punishment is not true? He only studied punishment
to set baselines...and do you know what he found for both "time outs"
(the punative kind) and "reprimands" in establishing the baselines?

No, of course you don't. And I'm not going to debate them with you
until you have taken care of all three criteria for debate.

Besides, you and The Whore aren't children. I would never treat

them
the least bit as I treat you. As an adult I expect you to take full
responsibility for the harm you do others.

LIES! LIES! AND MORE LIES! ;-)

Let's see now. I have three claims there, each in it's own sentence.
Are you sure you want too call them lies? You are rather free with
that word. YOU wouldn't be trying to deceive, a lie, now would you?

Or are you just "playing with" me? {:-

Are you saying that you and The Whore ARE children? That I would treat
children as I do you? And that you cannot be expected to take
responsibility for any harm you do others?

What an odd response on your part. I could, if I didn't know better,
come from the mouth of a undeveloped child of about 8 or 9.

"LIES! LIES! AND MORE LIES! ;-)"

Well, okay, if you insist.

You are a child, I do treat you and children the same. You aren't
capable of my expectation of responsibility.

The latter is a claim I've made again and again, and you just agreed.

By the way, I notice you haven't cleaned up your lying [subject]

field
as yet. I said my mother WOULD approve if she knew. If you'd like I
can invite her here, but I suspect you wouldn't care too much for

what
she would have to say to something as slimy and evil as you and

your
little butt buddy, The Whore.

And you are a "never-spanked" boy. YOUR MOTHER APPROVED! ;-)

Oh now you are just being completely silly. An 8 year old in the
school yard yapping his frustration at being the last to be chosen in
a game of cometitive kickball.

You don't know my mother, her approval or not, or whether or not any
caregiver ever spanked me, or all didn't.

It's the usual dodge.

You are holding off The Question, about all you've got going any more
is misdirection, dodging, and Droananating.

You have this little habit I've found quite entertaining. It's a
Plantation trick. Accusing others of lying when it is obvious

either
you disagree, they do not have the same information you do, or they
are simply mistaken. None of which is a lie unless they

deliberately
disemminate the information to decieve.

You are looking at the mirror again! ;-)

And you are a frustrated 9 year old.

Now YOU, on the other hand, unless you are simply making a mistake
about what I said about my mother, are deliberately telling a
falsehood.

LIES! LIES! AND MORE LIES! ;-)

I'd say making a claim then refusing to back it up, even if you were
CORRECT, would be part of a larger attempt to deceive as well as being
deceptive in the particular.

Wouldn't you? Or do you not know the definition of lyining?

I think I've mentioned before you are a compulsive liar, and I tell
you so again...on the same or even greater scale than your Plant
friend.

You are looking at the mirror again! ;-)

I think all you have is school boy responses and the urge to avoid the
more important questions by "playing with" me, now wouldn't you?

Or is chanting schoolboy mantras an important piece of the knowledge
that you say parents need to make up their own minds about spanking or
not?

Here you are, on the cusp of the Embry Study debate, a vital Question
having been asked of you, but you haven't answered, and you continue
to respond with anything you think will draw me away from The Question
and your failure to answer.

Now is THAT really fair to parents that want to know?

Kane9

Kan't

Doan

Silly child. You are making such a fool of yourself.

I want to help you and families by imparting and sharing knowledge and
soliciting knowledge and truth from you in the same mission.

You want to chant your Droananating diversions, apparently.

Prove me wrong. Meet the challenge.

Kane
Old February 10th 04, 11:41 PM
Kane

On 10 Feb 2004 23:14:39 GMT,
wrote:

(Kane) wrote:
snip stupid little dog k-9's yelps

what part about: you are sick and need to seek help don't you

understand,
kane?

The part about criminal threats by others, or maybe the part about you
and your cronies lying to parents that come here about the "help" they
offer.

Or maybe it's the sick perverted behavior of a buddy of yours with a
couch growing out his ass being expected to be telling the truth.

Could I be missing some help with the viscious sneaky attempts to
preempt parents in trouble who come here, by a Plantlife specimen of
considerable rotten smell?

Which of these?'

Is it stupid of me to post revealing referrances to you anal retentive
twits that folks should see before they trust you too quickly?

Or could it be that YOU are sick and that is why you try to divert
their attention from taking me seriously and just hittin' that old
google name in the from addy and finding out what I say is dead on
true?

This ng needs families that need help being able to talk with each
other and seek help that actually has been proven to be successful.
Instead you sly but slimy souls slip up on them and start sliding the
knife into them with your "kill CPS" "murder everyone" "fight fight
fight for old CPSWatch and it's IL director" and similar tainted
baiting attempts.

If you asked simple questions that are known to be the MEAT of what
defeats CPS again and again you might be better at your trap baiting,
but being what and who you are, and steeped in stupidity and
psychological incapacity and disability, you'll continue with you
little show you do for each other.

Thankfully Dan is still around to offer the facts and the knowledge
you try to refute. Funny, YOU can't post a single instance of having
successfully helped a family...neither you nor a single one of your
cronies including NNN, but Dan can and does, and I know some of them,
and some have posted their succes on this ng, if anyone cares to
google.

Now what you need to do, old lying Tin Fart buddy, is create yet
another sock to come here and do something besides pretend and ask
leading questions designed to make you LOOK like your are helping (Old
Normal blows that one every time he's tried it in the past, and yet
again) and work up a really talented sock that can congratulate you
for all the "help" advice you provided that got ther kid(s) back home
to them.

Can we expect that soon. Now THAT will give me a real challenge,
rather than this silly little boy whining you are learning too much of
from your couch buddy.

Kane

Do sleep well tonight, Leaky and have your Tin Fart tuck you in.

Kane
Old February 11th 04, 06:25 PM
Kane

Default Kane used "smelly-****t" and his mother approved!

On 11 Feb 2004 03:12:49 -0800, (Dan Sullivan)
wrote:

wrote in message ...
(Kane) wrote:
snip stupid little dog k-9's yelps

what part about: you are sick and need to seek help don't you

understand,
kane?

Come on, Dennis!

You posted the URL to pictures of your own colon!

Dispite the personalized nature of it, that's nothing compared to what
OTHER things Dennis has done.

I think what you did is worse.

And nothing compared ot the human (barely) obscenities that slime in
and out of this ng.

Not by much... but worse.

You miss the point. There's nothing I could say in this ng, nor could
you, that equals or exceeds what decent posters here face everyday in
the form of brutal viscious family destroying thugs perpetrate, in the
real world..not here in just words.

How does "smelly ****" compare, for instance, with Leaky's defense of
a thug that displaces a little girl from her mother's love, her room,
her personal privacy, here sense of safety, and leave her in terror at
when the next spanking is coming or the next shower incident?

And for three years a little girl has gotten to cry for her mother,
and worried grandparents have had to struggle with how to help her
heal, recover from that son of a bitch screwing with her head and her
life. Indeed they have had to take on the cost of raising the child in
their old age.

While Whore boy just get's more firmly encrusted to his couch.

No, I am a saint in my language compared to either of these twits, let
alone the walking obscenity that slimes through here from time to
time, Nearly Normal Neal who freely and casually declares he'd kill
innocent parents and children for his little personal cause.

You are, as we all are that come here, having to subject ourselves to
the constant obscentity they actually ARE in the real world.

Words are nothing compared to their actions.

As for the "smelly ****" itself. The point is to draw attention to The
Plant in hopes that there won't be a repeat of what I saw once,
someone in need come to this ng, and fall for The Plants smarmy
recruiting tactics .... so that they lost the focus on their problem
and LOST THEIR CHILDREN TO THE SYSTEM because of it.

No, I want folks to be shocked enough to take note, and much more
likely start checking posting histories here...THAT will reveal who is
who and what is what, and nothing else...no arguments, no debate, no q
and a sessions. They need to be frightened when they come here,
shocked into waking up, and NOT lured by these scum that want their
blood and their children's blood.

I'll sacrifice even your good offices if I can wake up one parent.

You not liking my obscenities is proof to me that decent people WILL
take note. I have zero investment in being liked here, when all is
said and one, by anyone. My concern are parents and children being
slaughtered by these obscene thugs misleading them.

Leaky taking umbarage is proof positive that I have named names
correctly and struck exactly the right nerves. He's in reaction to
more than just The Plant's label. Much more.

Thanks for the time,

Kane
Old February 12th 04, 06:55 PM
Kane

On 12 Feb 2004 14:16:24 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

Gang, Kane's Mom dumped him off into stranger foster care when he was

young.

I never had a caregiver that didn't dote on me. I was a darling child.
My mom owned her own commercial photography studio when I was little.

I still have pics of me at 3 and I was so cute I just can't stop
loving me. Neither could anyone else.

Wonder why?

Gosh, you forgot. WWII.

Remember it? Remember me mentioning it before.

Did you know that habitual compulsive liars also suffer from poor
memories?

WWII was the first time women went to factories as workers in such
numbers. My mom was a very good shipbuilding welder, but the work had
lots of overtime. And her job wasn't in our little mountain village.

Boy, was I spoiled. Can't cha tell? R R R R

His bio saved him at age 7.

Yep, even when you are with other loving caregivers yah still love
your bio parents most. No one ever tell you that before, Drupe?

Kane is an abandoned child.

Hardly. I have so many informally adopted "relatives" I can't keep
track and holiday season, including birthdays, are a whirl of parties
so big I lose count. We are all so close we don't intermarry cause it
feels to much like family.

My bio family is huge too. They are dying off of old age though, and
you are right, it does feel a bit like being abandoned. We are all so
close.

Lonely old man...

Old yes...don't feel it much though. Lonely? R R R R R

A few years back I finally had to get a home even further out in the
country so it would be harder for folks to just drop by. I love my
privacy and solitude, and we can still have the occasional party. Damn
if we aren't becoming the destination household again...I guess it's
the beauty of were I live, and the elk herd that keeps comin' into the
yard. Ask Dan, I sent him a set of pics.

Or it could just be that I'm even more lovable than when I was 3.
Waddayahthink? Eh, Bushel o' Tatoes?

I appreciate you asking for clarity in my private matters. May I ask
about yours and will you be as candid with me as I am with you?

Here's my first question:

Tell me, Belladonna, if you had to pick, which would be your
preference in a child of our own, one who swore, or.....one who
habitually lied?

No Hedging now...got to be one or the other, hypothetically speaking.

Come on, you can figure it out. It's for scientific research...

R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R ...tee hee.

Kane