The Geier is a Liar Saga continues....

Old June 16th 06, 07:28 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

Default The Geier is a Liar Saga continues....

"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Rich wrote:
"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Peter Bowditch wrote:
"cathyb" wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:
nonsense snipped

It agress with convention and orgnization medicine and the *gang*
here.

Would you care to translate that into some semblance of English, Jan?

Remedial English, Jan. My mother can only be a couple of years your
junior, and she's acing a maths degree at present. It's never too
late.

Hell, my mother's more than 20 years older and she can still speak
coherent English.

My Grandma's got nearly 40 years on Jan (almost qualifies for the
telegram), and so can she. And she'd probably spank Jan's behind for
her abuse of English, Queen's or otherwise

My mom's 84, and she published her autobiography last year. It is written
in
sentences, paragraphs, and chapters, with proper grammar and spelling,
and
such fancy usage as dependent clauses, allegory, and metaphor. Jan is
incapable of putting three complete sentences together in an organized
paragraph. Jan claims to have a high-school diploma. Because she actually
paid attention in high-school, Mom has a high-school education.

Hey, where can we get it?

http://www.buy.com/prod/gsm/the+joy+.../31273548.html

;o) Rich

Old June 16th 06, 07:43 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

cathyb wrote:

[while overlooking every spelling error ever made by her buddies]

Jan Drew wrote:
nonsense snipped

Information restored and corrected.

insults snipped

Katheen Seidel librarian and web developer.

and when she writes an article
on her blog,

It agrees with convention and organized medicine and the *gang* here.

drivel deleted.

Old June 16th 06, 07:58 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

I certainly hope both of your mothers and Grandmothers are proud of
your belittling, stalking and harassing. I'll bet they are fond of your
cursing..
too.

One Grandmother is nearly 107. Amazing!

She still believes in spanking. Hmm.

Thought that was abusive?

*Anecdotes can be made up. They teach how in the P.T. Barnum School Of
Internet Marketing, Scamming and MLMing.*

Anecdotes are Bull****...*

Wonder who said that?

"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Peter Bowditch wrote:
"cathyb" wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:
nonsense snipped

It agress with convention and orgnization medicine and the *gang*
here.

Would you care to translate that into some semblance of English, Jan?

Remedial English, Jan. My mother can only be a couple of years your
junior, and she's acing a maths degree at present. It's never too late.

Hell, my mother's more than 20 years older and she can still speak
coherent English.

My Grandma's got nearly 40 years on Jan (almost qualifies for the
telegram), and so can she. And she'd probably spank Jan's behind for
her abuse of English, Queen's or otherwise

Cathy

--
Peter Bowditch

Old June 16th 06, 09:15 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

Jan Drew wrote:
I certainly hope both of your mothers and Grandmothers are proud of
your belittling, stalking and harassing. I'll bet they are fond of your
cursing..
too.

One Grandmother is nearly 107. Amazing!

Gosh. I thought Jan was in her early 60s, but apparently she's reached
her late 60s and is yet unable to communicate coherently in English.

Amazing!

She still believes in spanking. Hmm.

Thought that was abusive?

I'd agree, depending on circumstance. My Grandma wouldn't, though.

I believe that you were termed abusive for advocating washing
children's mouths out with soap. And "drugging" them out to the
woodshed.

snip Jan failing to understand human discourse. Again

Old June 16th 06, 12:42 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

"cathyb" wrote:

Peter Bowditch wrote:
"cathyb" wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:
nonsense snipped

It agress with convention and orgnization medicine and the *gang* here.

Would you care to translate that into some semblance of English, Jan?

Remedial English, Jan. My mother can only be a couple of years your
junior, and she's acing a maths degree at present. It's never too late.

Hell, my mother's more than 20 years older and she can still speak
coherent English.

My Grandma's got nearly 40 years on Jan (almost qualifies for the
telegram), and so can she. And she'd probably spank Jan's behind for
her abuse of English, Queen's or otherwise

Cathy

Don't mention queens around Jan. She might think you are talking pink.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old June 16th 06, 12:45 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

"Jan Drew" wrote:

I certainly hope both of your mothers and Grandmothers are proud of
your belittling, stalking and harassing. I'll bet they are fond of your
cursing..
too.

****ing oath they are!

One Grandmother is nearly 107. Amazing!

People can be that old, Jan. They really can.

She still believes in spanking. Hmm.

Whoooosshhh!!! Sound of metaphor going over Jan's head.

Thought that was abusive?

*Anecdotes can be made up. They teach how in the P.T. Barnum School Of
Internet Marketing, Scamming and MLMing.*

Anecdotes are Bull****...*

Wonder who said that?

"cathyb" wrote in message
oups.com...

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old June 16th 06, 02:14 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

Jan Drew wrote:
Mark Probert
cathyb wrote:

Drivel.
Jan Drew wrote:
Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert"
http://neurodiversity
Does anyone have any idea why Jan does these empty posts?

Fear.

~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~ shakin in me boots. lol.

Better shaking than leaving a cleanse behind.

Of course, if I were wrong, you would not snip what I write. Thus, every
snip by you proves I am correct. You remove what you fear: facts.

Kathleen is a tireless researcher

Katheen Seidel librarian and web developer.

You seem to be implying that a librarian is NOT a tireless researcher.
Is that correct:

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Of course, if you are claiming that a librarian is not a tireless
researcher, then please explain why you think so.

and when she writes an article
on her blog,

It agress with convention and orgnization medicine and the *gang* here.

agress? orgnization?

What her articles do is to take a position and document the facts that
support it. That is something you have never done, and, are probably
jealous that she is so good at it.

drivel deleted.

Ooops....better check...

This scares the cleanse out of Jan, as she is incapable of substantively
refuting what Kathleen writes.

I suggest that anyone who has any doubt of this issue, read Kathleen's
blog, read the links, etc.

Yes, once again Jan proves me right by snipping what she cannot handle.

Old June 16th 06, 02:16 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

Rich wrote:
"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...
Peter Bowditch wrote:
"cathyb" wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:
[...]

She has trouble with cut and paste. Even that is often incoherent. Sad
that.

Jan claims to have a high-school diploma. Because she actually
paid attention in high-school, Mom has a high-school education.

ouch!

Old June 16th 06, 07:54 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jan Drew wrote:
I certainly hope both of your mothers and Grandmothers are proud of
your belittling, stalking and harassing. I'll bet they are fond of your
cursing..
too.

One Grandmother is nearly 107. Amazing!

Gosh. I thought Jan was in her early 60s, but apparently she's reached
her late 60s and is yet unable to communicate coherently in English.

Gosh. Just shows how many times you thought wrong.

Amazing!

She still believes in spanking. Hmm.

Thought that was abusive?

I'd agree, depending on circumstance. My Grandma wouldn't, though.

I believe that you were termed abusive for advocating washing
children's mouths out with soap. And "drugging" them out to the
woodshed.

You believe wrong...AGAIN.

snip Jan failing to understand human discourse. Again

Amazing! How cathy LIES!!

Restored:

Old June 16th 06, 07:59 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in a message
"Jan Drew" wrote:

I certainly hope both of your mothers and Grandmothers are proud of
your belittling, stalking and harassing. I'll bet they are fond of your
cursing..
too.

****ing oath they are!

How sad.

Oh! Peter knows cathb's mother and Grandmother.

Nuff said.