mkpttc?

Old June 11th 04, 02:11 PM
Rebecca McGraw

Default mkpttc?

Hey y'all,

What is the exact full name (dots and all) for mkpttc? I searched for it
through my newsreader in every way I can think of with no luck. I'm not
TTC (since we got lucky) but my best friend is and she is getting quite
depressed; it's to the point where I hate to even tell her what's going
on with me. I know she's fully aware I'm pregnant but I don't want to
rub her nose in it so to speak, so I keep quiet. I thought I'd check the
group out and recommend it to her husband to show to her.

TIA,
Rebecca

Old June 11th 04, 03:52 PM
SuperEeyore

Rebecca McGraw wrote:
Hey y'all,

What is the exact full name (dots and all) for mkpttc? I searched for
it through my newsreader in every way I can think of with no luck.

It's a yahoo group.

Laurel

---

Old June 11th 04, 05:21 PM
Jamie Clark

Rebecca,
It's a group on Yahoo Groups, although I just did a search there, and didn't
come up with it. But, if you go to www.groups.yahoo.com, and do a search on
TTC, you'll find TONS of groups (over 350) dealing with various aspects of
ttc.

Good luck.
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://home.earthlink.net/~jamielee6

Old June 11th 04, 06:23 PM
Rebecca McGraw

I STILL can't find it. What is the *actual* name of the group? Does it
just go by the acronym mkpttc or something else?

I did a search on just 'conceive' and found amongst the 400+ groups one
devoted to Britney Spear's biceps. And it had LOTS of members! I guess
there is a group for anything!

Thanks,
Rebecca

Old June 11th 04, 06:29 PM
SuperEeyore

Old June 11th 04, 06:57 PM
Jamie Clark

Rebecca,
Luckily, someone just posted the actual address -- I searched for you and
couldn't find it either -- so it wasn't just you. I think it's not a public
listed group. Good luck!

Old June 11th 04, 07:09 PM
Tatjana

"Rebecca McGraw" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I STILL can't find it. What is the *actual* name of the group? Does it
just go by the acronym mkpttc or something else?

It's actually called mkpttc, and you can find it at
http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/mkpttc

It's not very busy at the moment, though.

--
Tatjana
PCOS - TTC #1 for 3 years

Old June 12th 04, 02:43 PM
Rebecca McGraw

Excellent! Thanks!

Old June 12th 04, 02:45 PM
Rebecca McGraw

Oh, I see why not. When I follow the link, it says "not listed in
directory" under group parameters. I guess they have their reasons for
that.