How can we get CS reduced?

Old September 22nd 07, 02:28 AM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

Default How can we get CS reduced?

On Sep 17, 7:42 pm, animal05 wrote:
Bob Whiteside wrote:

"animal05" wrote in message
newsZidnZUoguPIRnDbnZ2dnUVZ_jSdnZ2d@wideopenwes t.com...

With a gross of $9600 a month, $1500 gross for the custodial parent,
( a guess) $500 in day care (another guess) and $100 for insurance, it
calculates to $1410 a month.

I posted this before - But with all due respect to the OP - If her
husband is smart enough to make over $100k per year and can't explain
why his CS order is set at $1400 per month, something is wrong with him
or her story.

I agree

wow! 1400 per month cs including insurance, on a 9600 a month salary?
I'd trade you in a heartbeat...Texas has my husband's cs at 450 per
month,
plus almost 150 per month insurance...total 600...and he has had an
average
income of about 2000K per month for over a year now...and a child with
autism
to take care of as well...so, WANNA TRADE?

I know, it doesn't take that much to raise a child, but count yourself
lucky...if you were in Texas, you'd really be up the creek!

Old September 22nd 07, 03:05 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"whatamess" wrote
animal05 wrote:
Bob Whiteside wrote:

"animal05" wrote in message
[...]

==
In FL as well. It would probably be twice that.

Old September 22nd 07, 07:48 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"Gini" wrote in message news:tL_Ii.34$YN2.14@trndny07...

"whatamess" wrote
animal05 wrote:
Bob Whiteside wrote:

"animal05" wrote in message
[...]

Getting ripped off is NEVER a "lucky" event; unless, of course, that is
one's desire. My sympathy goes out to EVERYONE getting robbed; whether it's
someone with a $500 monthly income getting charged $2000 a month, or someone
with a $10,000 monthly income getting charged fifty bucks. Wrong is wrong!

Old September 23rd 07, 01:57 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

Bob Whiteside wrote:

"animal05" wrote in message
[...]

They are basically the same..around 20% or so...the difference is in
the salary, not the child support %

Old September 23rd 07, 01:58 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

On Sep 21, 9:05?pm, "Gini" wrote:
"whatamess" wrote

animal05 wrote:
Bob Whiteside wrote:

"animal05" wrote in message
[...]

In FL as well. It would probably be twice that.- Hide quoted text -

No it wouldnt. The various calculators come out with the same amount
basically, if the CP had -0- income. PLUS, Texas does NOT take the
CP's income into consideration where FL does. FL is actually better.

Old September 23rd 07, 01:59 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

animal05 wrote:
Bob Whiteside wrote:

"animal05" wrote in message
[...]

I paid $5000 a month for 3 kids.

Old September 23rd 07, 02:17 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"Relayer" wrote
"Gini" wrote:

==
In FL as well. It would probably be twice that.- Hide quoted text -

No it wouldnt. The various calculators come out with the same amount
basically, if the CP had -0- income.

==
Really? The CP had no income? Gosh, I can't believe how much you know.
And, how did you come up with the net income?

Old September 23rd 07, 02:47 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

On Sep 22, 8:17?pm, "Gini" wrote:
"Relayer" wrote "Gini" wrote:

==
In FL as well. It would probably be twice that.- Hide quoted text -

No it wouldnt. The various calculators come out with the same amount
basically, if the CP had -0- income.

==
Really? The CP had no income? Gosh, I can't believe how much you know.
And, how did you come up with the net income?

The net on $2000 a month? At $24,000 a year, with standard deductions
etc, you are basically paying no taxes.

If you are talking the $9000 a month, with various deductions, your
tax rate is around 28% (give or take a percent and 8% for various
witholdings, which would be correct)

And I figured the -0- to the custodial parent because if the custodial
was actually making some money in FL, the amount of CS goes down. So,
I was figuring -0- to try to validate your "worse" in FL scenerio,
which it is not.

Texas is much worse than Florida.

Next.

Old September 23rd 07, 04:02 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"Relayer" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 22, 8:17?pm, "Gini" wrote:
"Relayer" wrote "Gini" wrote:

==
In FL as well. It would probably be twice that.- Hide quoted text -

No it wouldnt. The various calculators come out with the same amount
basically, if the CP had -0- income.

==
Really? The CP had no income? Gosh, I can't believe how much you know.
And, how did you come up with the net income?

The net on $2000 a month? At $24,000 a year, with standard deductions
etc, you are basically paying no taxes.

If you are talking the $9000 a month, with various deductions, your
tax rate is around 28% (give or take a percent and 8% for various
witholdings, which would be correct)

==
You do know that FL has no state income tax, right?
==

And I figured the -0- to the custodial parent because if the custodial
was actually making some money in FL, the amount of CS goes down.

==
Not always. Two incomes increase the "support need."
==
==

Reduced Fetal Movement? [email protected] Pregnancy 3 June 9th 05 04:29 AM
The Reduced Gastaldo Chotii Pregnancy 2 April 4th 05 07:58 AM
Got my CS Payments Reduced Lecher9000 Child Support 3 November 9th 03 03:07 AM
Whew! Childcare worries somewhat reduced Circe General 4 October 17th 03 08:31 PM